Unreal Engine 4 - Five Tech Demos
|File size:||916.4 MB|
|Downloads:||987,820 (863.3 TB)|
|Posted:||Apr 27, 2014|
|Updated:||Apr 28, 2014|
|Operating System:||Windows Vista/7/8 32&64-bit|
This archive contains five Unreal Engine 4 demos that demonstrate engine capabilities in different scenarios.
- Effects Cave: Lets you walk through a cave with water and lighting effects.
- Realistic Rendering: Renders an indoor scene with almost photorealistic quality.
- Reflections: Shows off how to get the most of Unreal Engine 4's Real-time reflection system in a realistic, dark, and grungy environment.
- Shooter Game: Serves as a basic template to a Quake 4 style multi player game.
- Temple Mobile: Walkthrough in a temple.
Before running the demos you might have to install the (included) Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 Redist Runtimes.
Settings can be edited using the included batch file (e.g. ResolutionSizeX=1920; ResolutionSizeY=1080)