Futuremark 3DMark (2013) v1.3.708
|File size:||1.5 GB|
|Downloads:||254,447 (371.2 TB)|
|Posted:||Jun 10, 2014|
|Updated:||Jun 11, 2014|
|Operating System:||Vista/7/8 32 & 64-bit|
3DMark - The Gamer's Benchmark for all your hardware
Whether you're gaming on a smartphone, tablet, notebook, laptop, desktop, or a high performance gaming PC, 3DMark includes a benchmark designed specifically for your type of device. And it's not just for Windows. You can compare your scores with Android and iOS devices too.
3DMark is the only benchmark to include a range of tests for different classes of hardware:
- Fire Strike, for high performance gaming PCs
- Sky Diver, for gaming laptops and mid-range PCs
- Cloud Gate, for notebooks and typical home PCs
- Ice Storm, for smartphones, tablets and entry level PCs
The latest version of the world's most popular benchmark is simply called 3DMark to reflect its all-round versatility. Not only is this 3DMark the first in the series to offer cross-platform comparisons, it is also the first to test different Direct3D feature levels within one application.
This is a major update that adds Sky Diver, a new DirectX 11 benchmark for gaming laptops and mid-range PCs. Sky Diver is ideal for testing systems with mainstream graphics cards, mobile GPUs, integrated graphics and other DirectX 11 hardware that cannot achieve double-digit frame rates in Fire Strike.
You can now run benchmarks individually in 3DMark Basic Edition.
SystemInfo module updated to 4.29 for improved hardware detection.
On Windows 7, Service Pack 1 is required for 3DMark version 1.3.XXX onwards.
Professional Edition only
The filenames of the .3dmdef definition files used for running 3DMark from the command line have changed with this release. You may need to update your existing scripts if using automation.
This is a minor update. Benchmark scores are unaffected.
Improved reliability when submitting results over an internet connection with very high latency.
SystemInfo module updated to 4.26 for improved hardware detection.
DirectX 10 level video cards no longer attempt to run the Fire Strike benchmark.
Fixed a rare issue that could corrupt the saved product key.
Steam version only
Fixed a bug that prevented Steam Achievements from being unlocked.
Fixed a rare issue with results not always being associated with a Steam ID.
Professional Edition only
- Fixed an issue with command line XML export of Ice Storm scores.
- Added Ice Storm Unlimited test enabling you to compare Windows 8 tablets with the latest Android and iOS devices.
- Improved GPU hardware detection using TechPowerUp GPU detection software.
- Hardware monitoring performance graphs show clock speeds and temperatures for the CPU and GPU again (with compatible hardware).
This update adds the Ice Storm Extreme test and fixes issues when testing systems with multiple GPUs. 3DMark scores will increase slightly on systems with two GPUs and significantly on systems with three or four GPUs.
The Ice Storm Extreme benchmark test has been added to 3DMark Advanced Edition. Ice Storm Extreme is a Direct3D feature level 9 benchmark test for Windows tablets, ultrabooks and notebooks. Ice Storm Extreme raises the rendering resolution from 720p to 1080p and uses higher quality textures and post-processing effects in the graphics tests to create a more demanding load for the latest mobile devices. You can compare Ice Storm and Ice Storm Extreme scores from Windows and Android devices.
- 3DMark now works correctly on systems with up to four GPUs.
- Fixed the issue caused by Windows update KB2670838, which added partial DX11.1 support to Windows 7.
- Fixed a problem with the bloom post-processing effect when using very high rendering resolutions in custom settings.