• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Petiton: the reformation of the moderator system and new moderators

Are More Moderators Needed/More Active Moderators?

• Yes

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • No

Votes: 26 53.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

imperialreign

System Name УльтраФиолет
Processor Intel Kentsfield Q9650 @ 3.8GHz (4.2GHz highest achieved)
Motherboard ASUS P5E3 Deluxe/WiFi; X38 NSB, ICH9R SSB
Cooling Delta V3 block, XPSC res, 120x3 rad, ST 1/2" pump - 10 fans, SYSTRIN HDD cooler, Antec HDD cooler
Memory Dual channel 8GB OCZ Platinum DDR3 @ 1800MHz @ 7-7-7-20 1T
Video Card(s) Quadfire: (2) Sapphire HD5970
Storage (2) WD VelociRaptor 300GB SATA-300; WD 320GB SATA-300; WD 200GB UATA + WD 160GB UATA
Display(s) Samsung Syncmaster T240 24" (16:10)
Case Cooler Master Stacker 830
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro PCI-E x1
Power Supply Kingwin Mach1 1200W modular
Software Windows XP Home SP3; Vista Ultimate x64 SP2
Benchmark Scores 3m06: 20270 here: http://hwbot.org/user.do?userId=12313
I hope you are not referring to my quote. It is not sexist it is amusing. It is also completely factual. In fact I don't think it's insulting in the slightest. It just shows that women are a whole load more complicated than computers. Just because I find them difficult to deal with doesn't mean I'm sexist. It just means I'm flawed and can't get a girlfriend. OK?

honestly, I don't really see a problem with will's quote in pancho's sig - it's an analogy, really, and doesn't come across as intended to be sexist.

p_o_s' quote in pancho's sig, though, I think can easily be taken the wrong way

. . . . but that's all asides the point . . .

99% of this forum is male and most women go along with the flow. Do you really think that the TPU is really sexest?

I see what your saying here, DaMulta, but - just because the majority of the board is male doesn't give us the right to say as we wish. Even mild comments that wouldn't even phase us, or females that know us, could potentially be highly offensive to someone else - - but, without having more females on the board to call us out whenever things get out of hand, it can be hard for us to know where the line needs to be drawn, too.

anyhow, a forum is a community, and it's up to the whole to make it work and keep it welcoming and alive. It seems to me that the majority of the regular posters to these boards do their best to help uphold that, and many of the newer users, too. But I think everyone has something that they can improve on, though, that would benefit the community - even if it's as small as just taking a moment to read back over a post before you hit 'submit' to make sure your message doesn't come across as harsh or degrading, etc and/or etc. y'know?

DaMulta

My stars went supernova
System Name Work in progress
Processor AMD 955---4Ghz
Motherboard MSi GD70
Cooling OcZ Phase/water
Memory Crucial2GB kit (1GBx2), Ballistix 240-pin DIMM, DDR3 PC3-16000
Video Card(s) CrossfireX 2 X HD 4890 1GB OCed to 1000Mhz
Storage SSD 64GB
Display(s) Envision 24'' 1920x1200
Case Using the desk ATM
Audio Device(s) Sucky onboard for now :(
Power Supply 1000W TruePower Quattro
but, without having more females on the board to call us out whenever things get out of hand, it can be hard for us to know where the line needs to be drawn, too.

I totally agree with that. I don't think that I'm sexiest racist or anything on those lines. If I have ever said anything like that. I can tell you there wasn't any totally 100% meaning behind it.

I don't really know how to say it.....That's why I said it like I did with what you quoted me on.

Maybe I can put it like this.

I can only remember one thread that made women mad on this board....It was about comparing women to PC equipment and people said somethings that was funny. Women say the somethings about men, but that's mostly just around other women. Kind of what we do here because there hardly isn't any. Is that bad....Maybe....Is there any real meaning behind it....I don't think there really has or is being done in the TPU forums by the vast majority.

imperialreign

System Name УльтраФиолет
Processor Intel Kentsfield Q9650 @ 3.8GHz (4.2GHz highest achieved)
Motherboard ASUS P5E3 Deluxe/WiFi; X38 NSB, ICH9R SSB
Cooling Delta V3 block, XPSC res, 120x3 rad, ST 1/2" pump - 10 fans, SYSTRIN HDD cooler, Antec HDD cooler
Memory Dual channel 8GB OCZ Platinum DDR3 @ 1800MHz @ 7-7-7-20 1T
Video Card(s) Quadfire: (2) Sapphire HD5970
Storage (2) WD VelociRaptor 300GB SATA-300; WD 320GB SATA-300; WD 200GB UATA + WD 160GB UATA
Display(s) Samsung Syncmaster T240 24" (16:10)
Case Cooler Master Stacker 830
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro PCI-E x1
Power Supply Kingwin Mach1 1200W modular
Software Windows XP Home SP3; Vista Ultimate x64 SP2
Benchmark Scores 3m06: 20270 here: http://hwbot.org/user.do?userId=12313
I can only remember one thread that made women mad on this board....It was about comparing women to PC equipment and people said somethings that was funny. Women say the somethings about men, but that's mostly just around other women. Kind of what we do here because there hardly isn't any. Is that bad....Maybe....Is there any real meaning behind it....I don't think there really has or is being done in the TPU forums by the vast majority.

That's a lot more concise - s'all good, though - it is a bit hard to describe and I kinda got the idea of what you were getting at . . . most users here don't strike me as that uncouth, though, either.

But, for a lot of new users, though, certain threads might come across the wrong way and they might get that impression they can go about as they wish (instead of taking the time to get used to the general tone and atmosphere of the board). I can say for myself that I post and act a lot differently here than on the other board I'm a long time member of - just completely different as to what's appropriate and what's not.

But, sadly, there are a lot of people that don't think before they act (or post).

Processor Intel i9 9900K @5GHz w/ Corsair H150i Pro CPU AiO w/Corsair HD120 RBG fan
Motherboard Asus Z390 Maximus XI Code
Cooling 6x120mm Corsair HD120 RBG fans
Memory Corsair Vengeance RBG 2x8GB 3600MHz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 3080Ti STRIX OC
Storage Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB , 970 EVO 1TB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD, 10TB Synology DS1621+ RAID5
Display(s) Corsair Xeneon 32" 32UHD144 4K
Case Corsair 570x RBG Tempered Glass
Audio Device(s) Onboard / Corsair Virtuoso XT Wireless RGB
Power Supply Corsair HX850w Platinum Series
Mouse Logitech G604s
Keyboard Corsair K70 Rapidfire
Software Windows 11 x64 Professional
Benchmark Scores Firestrike - 23520 Heaven - 3670
Do mods from another website get a shot at being a mod here. :D

mysticjon

Processor AMD Phenom x4 9850 black edition
Cooling big water 745
Memory Kingston 4gb(1gbx4) ddr2 (dual channel)
Video Card(s) ati sapphire radeon hd 6850
Storage 2tb
Display(s) samsung 226bw 22 inch wide lcd screen
Case apeiva qpack2
Audio Device(s) creative soundblaster X-fi fatal1ty series
Power Supply silent pro 600watt modular
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x86
is there a program that can moderate the forums in real time?

intel igent

System Name old school / new school
Processor 3.0e C0 @ 3.6 / e5200
Motherboard p4p800e-dlx / p5q-DLX
Cooling custom water see sig / air
Memory 2x1g oczPC4000EbPl / 2x2g ocz2rpr1066
Video Card(s) 3850AGP / 4890vaporX
Storage 36g raptor+120g wd / wd 1001fals 1tb
Display(s) BenQ / sharpAQUOS LC-37D64U
Case modded antec plusview / generic
Audio Device(s) audigy 2zs / ASUS Xonar HDAV1.3
Power Supply fan/cable modded powerstream 520 / OCZ 700mxsp
Software Xp pro SP2 / VISTA ultimate OEM
Is the whole point of this so you can petition yourself to be a mod?

or reach like 30 PPD :rolleyes:

there is an outside world with people and real live, breathing, walking and talking GIRLS

:toast:

ex_reven

I think the sexism issue is not a problem.
If there were females that frequented the forums we wouldnt be as sexist. We know how to act, we just dont see the need when theres noone (that ive seen) to offend in the first place lol.
Females visiting the forums as a one off wouldnt be offended, this is the internet, and everyone knows what its like here :p

TylerZambori

That's a good point. Potential female members probably would not appreciate the sexism that occurs on the forums.

Thank you, at least somebody admits it!

can we wait till then? will doesn't mind at all, she just makes it worse actually.

Fine you're trying to blame it on me. How old are you? 17?

Hey hey, dude we don't realize that we are pretty sexist....like that little bit there could easily be taken the wrong way. I mean please when someone says something about you that you SHOULD change and you continue doing it....well there's something there.

I'll admit that on this forum I can be sexist. Why? Well simply because there aren't really regular female users on. Now that it's brought up I for one will try and stop myself from being sexist....now the big question is will the rest of you do that to?

Did you ever consider that maybe if there was less sexism, women might be more
likely to stick around? Don't assume this is just a guys only club. If that's what you
want, start a "He-man woman haters" forum. That would be sure to keep us out,
and it would be clear to everyone what the purpose of the forum is.

For you personally, thanks for taking the step of trying to be less sexist.

Random Murderer:
"sounds like someone needs to get their panties unbunched."

This is exactly the attitude I'm talking about. You need to show me a little
more respect than that.

Damulta:
"99% of this forum is male and most women go along with the flow. Do you really think that the TPU is really sexest?

And to ur PM I have seen the black jokes here too. There are never taken to the max and all in good fun. If u want to tell me a white joke in FUN not in hate I would be glad to hear it.

I haven't even read Panchoman's sig in a while. Yea I guess u could take it like that, but u have to remember that he is a teen. I bet if u asked him nicely he might change it for u if its bugging u that bad.

While we are on the subject.....
I don't think that he should have cursing in it in the first place.

Also I can't do anything about it, because I'm not on the mod like everyone seems to think."

yes I think it's really sexist, and what makes you think that black jokes are "all in good fun,"
unless you are racist yourself? You are just kidding yourself dude.

Ok, oh he's just a teenager, so why does that make it ok? It doesn't. I won;t ask him nicely to change it, I will take it up with the moderators, the males who have authority over him.

Well I have to go, will have to finish this in the morning. I was going to to try to put all the rest of my comments in this post, but I have to go now

Last edited by a moderator:

Namslas90

...Well I have to go, will have to finish this in the morning. I was going to to try to put all the rest of my comments in this post, but I have to go now

Please, do finnish;

there an outside world with people and real live, breathing, walking and talking GIRLS

and I believe these kids need to hear the truth about the way they act here sometimes.

intel igent

System Name old school / new school
Processor 3.0e C0 @ 3.6 / e5200
Motherboard p4p800e-dlx / p5q-DLX
Cooling custom water see sig / air
Memory 2x1g oczPC4000EbPl / 2x2g ocz2rpr1066
Video Card(s) 3850AGP / 4890vaporX
Storage 36g raptor+120g wd / wd 1001fals 1tb
Display(s) BenQ / sharpAQUOS LC-37D64U
Case modded antec plusview / generic
Audio Device(s) audigy 2zs / ASUS Xonar HDAV1.3
Power Supply fan/cable modded powerstream 520 / OCZ 700mxsp
Software Xp pro SP2 / VISTA ultimate OEM
Processor AMD FX 8320 @ 4GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 rev1
Cooling Corsair H70
Memory 4 x 4GB DDR3 Ripjawz 1600Mhz
Video Card(s) Sapphire Vapor-X AMD R9 280X
Storage 1 x 500GB Samsung Evo 850, 1 x 500GB Vrap Data Drive, 3 x 2TB Seagate, 1 x 1TB Samsung F1
Display(s) 3 x DGM IPS-2402WDH
Case Coolermaster HAF X
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Coolermaster 1000W Silent Pro M
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Windows 10 Pro x64
yes I think it's really sexist, and what makes you think that black jokes are "all in good fun,"
unless you are racist yourself? You are just kidding yourself dude.

Ok, I'm sorry but that's too far.

Racism, sexism, ageism, they all imply intent. You are NOT racist just for having a giggle at a joke that's aimed at a certain race/gender/age. Racists are the people who go out of their way to constantly hound black people, who segregate them and make them feel unwelcome for no other reason than the colour of their skin. I have many black/asian friends and you know what? They tell white jokes, they take the piss out of me for being white, I take the piss out them for being black. Does that make me racist? No, because at the end of the day we KNOW that the other person didn't mean it in a malicious way.

I have never on this forum seen anyone be malicious towards black/asian/white people and I would be the first to say so if there was. I can't stand racists/homophobes/sexists and there is a difference between having a little laugh and full-blow racism.

You all need to stop thinking that there is a line between the different groups of people. We are ALL human beings after all. Grow up and realise that please. You're black, woo, you're a woman, woo. Don't expect me to treat you any different from a white male, or a gay black woman.

(oh, and respect needs to be earned, you don't automatically get it for being a woman.)

zekrahminator

McLovin
Processor AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Brisbane @ 2.8GHz (224x12.5, 1.425V)
Motherboard Gigabyte sumthin-or-another, it's got an nForce 430
Cooling Dual 120mm case fans front/rear, Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro, Zalman VF-900 on GPU
Memory 2GB G.Skill DDR2 800
Video Card(s) Sapphire X850XT @ 580/600
Storage WD 160 GB SATA hard drive.
Display(s) Hanns G 19" widescreen, 5ms response time, 1440x900
Case Thermaltake Soprano (black with side window).
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Live! 24 bit (paired with X-530 speakers).
Power Supply ThermalTake 430W TR2
Software XP Home SP2, can't wait for Vista SP1.
Ok, I'm sorry but that's too far.

Racism, sexism, ageism, they all imply intent. You are NOT racist just for having a giggle at a joke that's aimed at a certain race/gender/age. Racists are the people who go out of their way to constantly hound black people, who segregate them and make them feel unwelcome for no other reason than the colour of their skin. I have many black/asian friends and you know what? They tell white jokes, they take the piss out of me for being white, I take the piss out them for being black. Does that make me racist? No, because at the end of the day we KNOW that the other person didn't mean it in a malicious way.

I have never on this forum seen anyone be malicious towards black/asian/white people and I would be the first to say so if there was. I can't stand racists/homophobes/sexists and there is a difference between having a little laugh and full-blow racism.

You all need to stop thinking that there is a line between the different groups of people. We are ALL human beings after all. Grow up and realise that please. You're black, woo, you're a woman, woo. Don't expect me to treat you any different from a white male, or a gay black woman.

(oh, and respect needs to be earned, you don't automatically get it for being a woman.)

Took the words right out of my mouth :toast:.

Processor q6700 @ 3.2ghz
Motherboard Asus p5w DH Deluxe
Cooling Scythe Andy Samurai, 4x80mm silenx, 2x120mm silenx fans
Memory 2x2gb G.Skill 4-4-4-12
Video Card(s) xfx black edition 6870
Storage 250gb seagate sata, 2x250gb seagate perp (raid0)
Display(s) dell 24"
Case Coolermaster atc s4000 sx-1
Audio Device(s) Creative Audigy2 Platinum
Power Supply Antec True Power Trio 650w
Software winXP pro x64
well this thread has pretty much gone off the deep end...

zekrahminator

McLovin
Processor AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Brisbane @ 2.8GHz (224x12.5, 1.425V)
Motherboard Gigabyte sumthin-or-another, it's got an nForce 430
Cooling Dual 120mm case fans front/rear, Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro, Zalman VF-900 on GPU
Memory 2GB G.Skill DDR2 800
Video Card(s) Sapphire X850XT @ 580/600
Storage WD 160 GB SATA hard drive.
Display(s) Hanns G 19" widescreen, 5ms response time, 1440x900
Case Thermaltake Soprano (black with side window).
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Live! 24 bit (paired with X-530 speakers).
Power Supply ThermalTake 430W TR2
Software XP Home SP2, can't wait for Vista SP1.

Okay, back on topic. In response to allegations that every member on here is sexist/racist, I have to say that you need to be paying more attention to intent and less attention to content. For example, saying "so this black guy, blonde girl, and gay couple walk into a bar..." is simply humor, and any black dudes, blondies, or homosexuals reading that joke will hopefully interpret it as such.

However, when a church pickets a soldier's funeral because they think the war is punishment for the country's tolerance of homosexuals....that's offensive and malicious. The father of the deceased got $11 million USD as settlement, and the church members walked out of the courtyard smiling, saying this wouldn't stop them from picketing in the future...

Processor q6700 @ 3.2ghz
Motherboard Asus p5w DH Deluxe
Cooling Scythe Andy Samurai, 4x80mm silenx, 2x120mm silenx fans
Memory 2x2gb G.Skill 4-4-4-12
Video Card(s) xfx black edition 6870
Storage 250gb seagate sata, 2x250gb seagate perp (raid0)
Display(s) dell 24"
Case Coolermaster atc s4000 sx-1
Audio Device(s) Creative Audigy2 Platinum
Power Supply Antec True Power Trio 650w
Software winXP pro x64
That was actually a 2.9million USD judgment, not 11. Still insane....

So what does this have to do with the main topic again?

von kain

System Name intel-hate
Processor Amd phenom 2 955 @ 3800
Motherboard msi 790fx-gd70
Cooling coolermaster
Memory 4096 @1600 corsair
Video Card(s) sapphire 5770 @950-1350
Storage 1 seagate 80gb sata2 1 160gb seagate sata
Display(s) 20inch wide lg
Power Supply chieftech 750w
Software windows 7 x64
Benchmark Scores nah
I think the sexism issue is not a problem.
If there were females that frequented the forums we wouldnt be as sexist. We know how to act, we just dont see the need when theres noone (that ive seen) to offend in the first place lol.
Females visiting the forums as a one off wouldnt be offended, this is the internet, and everyone knows what its like here :p

ex reven have a point here as a complete phallocrat i would say that most of the oc/case modding/system tweakking etc isn't female stuff or in better terms not something most females cares...i would say that if a woman need any tech help i would be stupid from us to fright them

Kreij

Senior Monkey Moderator
It's my opinion that the sexism on this board is rather tame given the amount of freedom that the Mods allow. If a bit of ribbing scares someone away, they really need to get off the internet completely. There is also nothing stopping a female member from joining in and playing along by doing a little male bashing.

People really need to grow a thicker skin and stop looking at everything as a personal attack.
Please don't turn this place into a politically correct piece of crap.

Ok, someone else can have the soapbox ;)

d44ve

Processor Intel E6600 @ 4.2GHZ Wo0t!
Motherboard ASUS Striker Extreme & eVGA 680i A1
Cooling Phase Change !!
Memory OCZ SLI 1066MHZ (2GB)
Video Card(s) EVGA 8800 GTX
Storage Western Digital 320 GB
Case Antec 900
Power Supply Lian-Li V2000
Software Vista Ultimate
what the hell happened to this thread?

DaMulta

My stars went supernova
Processor AMD 955---4Ghz
Motherboard MSi GD70
Cooling OcZ Phase/water
Storage SSD 64GB
Case Using the desk ATM
I pissed off person came in here.......

TylerZambori

It's my opinion that the sexism on this board is rather tame given the amount of freedom that the Mods allow. If a bit of ribbing scares someone away, they really need to get off the internet completely. There is also nothing stopping a female member from joining in and playing along by doing a little male bashing.

People really need to grow a thicker skin and stop looking at everything as a personal attack.
Please don't turn this place into a politically correct piece of crap.

Ok, someone else can have the soapbox ;)

It's too bad that there are so many people here who are in denial about their chauvinism. There has to be other computer forums with nicer people.

Here's a little wake up call for you guys, and it requires a story:

For me realizing what this place is really all about started with a guy named I.R.A. Who posted, on the general nonsense forum, a thread titled "why can't women shut their trap." It was about him being mad at his girlfriend for giving him a hard time because he took a video clip of chuck norris hitting a woman and made it his avatar. So he was frustrated that she wouldn't shut up, and came here to complain.

First of don;t tell me that it was just friendly ribbing haa, because it wasn't, and second, women are very familiar with this tactic (yes it's a tactic) of: "what's the matter, can;t you take a joke"? Ohmigod, tell me one right back. Guess what, two wrongs don't make a right.

So, ok, I had a problem with this video clip too, and I said something about it. This started everyone in on oohing and ahhing, and going, "oh man isn't that great" and "oh let's post a picture of what Tyler really looks like because she has a problem with this, and posting a picture of a fat ugly woman, and going: "that is too funny that she is complaining about this, that's the funnniest thing I ever saw." Boy that's real creative freedom of speech all right. I'm going to exercise some of my own.

So I wrote the moderators, and they deleted that stuff. Then I.R.A. posted it again on the never ending pizza thread, to keep it going, and I complained, to zekraminator I believe, and he sighed and deleted it. The thing is, Zekraminator (spelling whatever) did not think there was anything wrong with it either, but at least he did delete that stuff when I complained. I was really apalled to notice that I.R.A. did not even understand what was wrong with what he was doing, until a male with authority over him, deleted that stuff. Then he admitted maybe it wasn't right. Maybe it's kinda like how criminals don;t even see that they do stuff that's wrong, until they are caught. Since they apparently have no internal apparatus for having a conscience, they can't fit into society, but they can only realize once the consequences are at hand. That's the mechanism that I see at work here.

So later on ( and yes I'm working up to something here), on another forum I'm on (which is slightly sexist but not as bad as this joint), somebody said something slightly sexist, I said something about it, and I also mentioned what happened with I.R.A. and the chuck norris clip, and all the wonderful admiration he got for it, and I said to them: "Guys please don't be that way, because this forum is one I'd probably like to stay on." And you know what they said? They said: No, we don't condone that, we are not in favor of hitting women." And the guy who said something sexist apologized to me and deleted it. Then another guy said something else sexist, like the usual "can't you take a joke" and etc.ad nauseum, and I let it drop. He meant what that guy on that forum said, not the chuck
norris story from this one.

So here's the wake up call for you guys: Even amongst other male chauvinists, there
was a reaction of total appallment at what happened here. Do you get it - Even the
other male chauvinists were appalled by the low level of awareness exhibited by this
example. That's really sad.

Yes I do take it as a sample of the general mentality on this forum, because it wasn't
just I.R.A. by his own lonesome self. Further observation just serves to confirm
my impression.

So what I find interesting is that the forum moderators see fit to try to "tighten things up" by stopping stuff like nonsense posts, but they don't mind stuff like this at all. I respect Zekraminator for at least trying, and deleting that stuff because I requested it, but then I expect he only did it because it was just so obviously offensive. What I don't respect is that he thought it there was no problem with it,
on his own.

In the forum rules there is a statement that they do not want "hateful messages" on here. The way I see it, this forum is not living up to that standard, and the moderators are not doing enough to prevent it. It is evident right there in the behavior of Zekraminator, who could not see what was offensive about that video clip on his own, when even the male chauvinists on the Truespace forum immediately did.

So I hope that the moderators of this forum wake up and smell the coffee, but as for me, I hope I can find nicer people out there. Nicer people than you. There's a lot of great technical knowledge on here, but I'm sure I should be able to get it somewhere without this crap.

Tyler

PS Zekraminator, according to your forum rules, I deserve a certain level of respect just by being here, because they don't want hateful language on here. Having my underwear referred to in the manner it was, was certainly not respectful. And I quote:

"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

This forum is sadly failing, and panchoman's sig file is just another piece of shit on the pile, if you get my meaning.

System Name COLOSSUS-MK4
Processor E8400 @4.4 GHz - FSB @550 MHZ
Motherboard Asus P5K Premium (Black Pearl)
Cooling Xigmatek HDT-S1283
Memory 2x1GB Geil BlckDrgn 800 @1158 5-5-5-18
Video Card(s) 8800GT 512MB @740/1782/2080
Storage Hitachi T7K250 250GB & 7200.10 Seagate 250GB
Display(s) Gateway FPD1975W 19" Widescreen
Case Antec 1200
Audio Device(s) Xi-FI Xtreme Audio
Power Supply CoolerMaster IGreen 500W
Software XP Home SP3
Benchmark Scores SuperPi: 10.563 Sciencemark: 2563.14

there is an outside world with people and real live, breathing, walking and talking GIRLS

There is? Whats the password??:confused::confused::confused:

:roll: and I agree with D44ve.... wtf happened to this thread?

pt

not a suicide-bomber
Processor AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile TL-60 (Trinidad)
Motherboard ASUS F3Ka (ATI RS690M)
Cooling stock
Memory Nanya 2x1GB ddr2 667@5-5-5-15-2T
Video Card(s) ATI Mobility Radeon HD2600 512MB DDR2@ 580mhz/486mhz
Storage 160GB on laptop+250GB external
Display(s) ASUS 15.4
Case Asus Laptop F3Ka chassis
Audio Device(s) on-board
Power Supply 1:30minutes battery
Software "genui xp", 'cause i hated vista
someone close this thread since both w1z and urylin already saw it, and they're (probably) working on it

d44ve

Processor Intel E6600 @ 4.2GHZ Wo0t!
Motherboard ASUS Striker Extreme & eVGA 680i A1
Cooling Phase Change !!
Memory OCZ SLI 1066MHZ (2GB)
Video Card(s) EVGA 8800 GTX
Storage Western Digital 320 GB
Case Antec 900
Power Supply Lian-Li V2000
Software Vista Ultimate
I do have to agree with Tyler when it comes to threads like this one :

http://forums.techpowerup.com/showthread.php?t=31945

That may be a bit much

EDIT : however this thread is now waaaaaaaaaaayyyyy off topic and should be closed.

(sorry for adding to it)

DaMulta

My stars went supernova
Processor AMD 955---4Ghz
Motherboard MSi GD70
Cooling OcZ Phase/water
Storage SSD 64GB
Case Using the desk ATM
That's the one that I was talking about

TylerZambori

Why don't you try Rage3D they have a lot of users true assholes over there.......The TPU has a lot of good users here, and I am friends with a lot of them.

I also don't see anyone calling you out at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.