1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The TPU UK Clubhouse

Discussion in 'techPowerUp! Club Forum' started by mullered07, Aug 13, 2008.

1. kyle2020 Guest

The cheeky offer for berbatov has been accepted funnily enough, just think how pissed man utd are going to be haha :laugh:

2. mullered07

mullered07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    oh damn it tatty why did you reply to me :laugh:

well how has it not worked for us, we have won the champions league, and the fa cup in the last 3 years and finished 3rd for 2 years in a row 05-06/06-07, wont the uefa super cup and the fa community shield if thats not working then god help the other top clubs when we do have a fighting chance. the only thing that has evaded us is the league, which all liverpool fans are well aware of, although we still do hold the record for the most successful english team winning the league 18 times, albeit the last one in 1990

difference is we didnt have and still dont an owner with billions to spend who just bought a new toy and wants to spunk cash around and play football manager.
    any money liverpool has spent on players in the last 5 years is due to the success that the club has had and the reputation it has built on for the last 40 years, not some oil tycoons plaything.

3. mullered07

mullered07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    its not a done deal yet

4. kyle2020 Guest

my dad said it had . . . oh well, i still think city deserve him, man u just messed about. Clubs with big budgets and massive ego's make me sick :laugh:

5. DrPepper

DrPepper The Doctor is in the house

Thanks Received:
    Is it just me but is there feck all good television these days :confused: I'm fortunate enough to have cable tv in my room but its no better than a £20 freeview box imo.

6. mullered07

mullered07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    nope i think i watch 6-8 programs at most, eastenders, hollyoaks ummmmmm some football if were fortunate to have it on the beeb or itv, big brother although dont even watch that, reruns of endless friends episodes on e4 and not much else lol, thank god for pc's

7. kyle2020 Guest

thank god for surfthechannel, familyguynow and stansdad.com

Live would be fail without them, especially with big brother on :shadedshu

Channel 5's mint at about 2 oclock in the morning though, Poker is usually on and baseball highlights. Baseball is awesome haha, i havent got a clue what the rules are etc but i do enjoy watching it :D

8. Tatty_One

Tatty_One Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Berbatov wont happen mefinks for either club, he certainly wont wanna come to MC and as to your clubs fantastic acheivements.......then yes I agree but in 2008/9 they would give up most of that for the Premiership title mefinks, where as, those orrible reds have done the CL and PL and are laughing at U!! (and just about everyone else) :laugh:

9. mlupple

mlupple New Member

Thanks Received:
  10. kyle2020 Guest

Oh i say! football highlights for those who dont use teletext, courtesy of my dad:

Berbatov has been signed at man utd.
    Man city snagged Robinho for 32M.
    and Liverpool have signed a winger and an 18 year old brazillian striker on a free.

11. Tatty_One

Tatty_One Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Yep, I got it wrong, I really didnt think berbatov would end up anywhere, rumour has it that Alex F kidnapped him at Manchester Airport when he was on his way to man City for a medical, but as I said, he didnt want Man City but perhaps even we were a better option for him than a reserve player at Spurs!

Am not so sure about Robinho, Chelski must be Pis*ed off, IMO they could have had him, I would have preferred Owen from Newcastle for 8 million personally...........I think this Robinho might become a bit of a Circus act.

12. kyle2020 Guest

the funniest bit about the robinho signing at city is the fact that chelsea where so confident that they would sign him, they have been selling special chelsea shirts with his name and number on tha back haha :laugh:

Also, Kevin Keegan has walked out on Newcastle after not getting any decent money for transfers.

Its like a bloody drama haha.

13. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    chelsea just bought robinho :(

14. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    Manchester City bought him WOAH im surprised!

it wasnt Chelsea after all

£30.75 million for berbatov WOAH man u really pull the boat out

i hope Tottenham dont crash now, they still have a good goalie in gomes hes one of my favs

15. kyle2020 Guest

City's new arab multi billionair man paid 32 million for robinho :twitch: just how much of a game influenced by money is football getting?

[RANT] Some footballers get paid in excess of £150,000 a WEEK to play a game that they love. What a job eh? yet they still moan. moan moan freaking moan. £150,000+ A WEEK! most people earn a fifth of that in A YEAR. Why the fuck should some poncy twat get paid that much?!?! When people, like my father (Police Officer) , go out on the streets to make a place safer for people to live? Is that fair, really? [RANT/]

16. tigger

tigger I'm the only one

Thanks Received:
    On a football note,my local team hull got into the premier league.

And another thing is that i think there are waaay too many imports in the uk now.Were the hell do they get their money from? i have seen some imports living in big houses and driving fancy cars.If it was upto me,it would be so hard to get in,there would only be two of them here.People should not be able to immigrate from a 3rd to a 1st world country imo.

17. hooj

hooj New Member

Thanks Received:
    Count me in !!

18. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:

Why i HATE football. Over paid bunch of poncy idiots, :shadedshu

19. tigger

tigger I'm the only one

Thanks Received:
    And lets not mention the after match bath :p

20. alexp999

alexp999 Staff

Thanks Received:
    Thats why I havent been joining in this discussion. Cant stand faootball, so was leaving the other guys to it.

So onto a new topic maybe :D ...

21. tigger

tigger I'm the only one

Thanks Received:
    How about how awesome the accelero S1 R2 is :D

22. alexp999

alexp999 Staff

Thanks Received:
    Shame it so big. :(
    havent owned one personally. Wish companies would bring out a decent aftermarket cooler that expelled at least some of its heat out the back of the case, like stock coolers do. I know there is the Akasa vortex, but its not really that much btter than stock. Wish you could by the Iceq coolers separatly. :respect:

23. mullered07

mullered07 New Member

Thanks Received:
    chippies ftw :toast:

btw the only thing that does my nut in about chippies is they ALL serve kebab meat now, whatever happened to fish/chips n pies? that meat has soo much shit in it lol, but it must be laced with cocaine or somthing lol, its so god damn addictive.

lived up north most my life, and cant beat a good old hollands meat pie with chips peas n gravy yum yum, they dont even know what a god damn muffin is down here lol (midlands), i once asked for a chip miffin and they were like :confused: excuse me ? you mean a bap lmao no i mean a god damn chip muffin, n while your at it, give me some gravy on it too :laugh: but apparently midlanders dont have chips n gravy the weirdos lol :D

(im kinda tired from work, been up since 4.30 am lol, think im gonna go sleep now :eek:)

24. hooj

hooj New Member

Thanks Received:

woah there's a sh*t load of Pokemon on there thanks !!:toast:

25. kyle2020 Guest

no problem ;)