IntroductionThe A-DATA My Flash PD7 USB Stick has been designed and tested specifically to support the Microsoft Windows Vista ReadyBoost feature which increases your PC performance without opening the computer case. As a matter of fact, A-DATA gave these sticks away at CES to show off their readiness and support for Vista ReadyBoost.
A-DATA offers the drive in sizes up to 8 GB.
From the manufacturer A-DATA:
- Support USB specification version 2.0.
- Support power saving mode to reduce power consumption.
- Support Windows ME, 2000 and XP without device driver.
- Support Driver for Windows 98/98 SE.
- Driverless solution for Linux Kernel version 2.4 or later version.
- Driverless for Mac OS 9.X or above.
- LED indicator when device is in use.
- Hot Plug and Play.
- No external power is required.
- It also supports software application for Disk Security and Disk Partition.
- Weight：15g (+-0.5)
- Lifetime warranty
- work with Windows Vista
- Support Windows ReadyBoost Feature
The stick comes in a sealed blister pack. Uh oh, I really love blister packs, I always cut myself. On the back you have some product information in multiple languages.
Inside the package you will find the USB stick and a USB extension cable which comes in very handy if you don't want to crawl under your desk every time you attach a USB stick. A driver CD is not included since any operating system since Windows 2000 natively supports USB storage devices. For Windows 9x the driver is available on the A-DATA website.