I would like to thank ADATA for supplying the review sample.
ADATA is well known for their extensive line of memory modules and USB flash drives. Due to the surge of SSD drives, it was just a logical step to expand into this area of the market. Besides these type of products, ADATA has also ventured into the power supply market and the memory card and external hard drive business.
We will be taking a look at one of these external hard drives today. More specifically the black, 2.5 inch, USB 3.0 equipped 500GB Superior series SH14. The interesting aspect of this drive is the rugged design, which we will put to the test as well. You may also opt for a red version if you wish.
- Capacity: 500GB / 750GB / 1TB
- Color: White, Black, Pink
- Dimension: 120 x 81.5 x 21mm
- Weight: 186g
- Interface: USB 3.0
- System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac OS 9.0 or later, Linux Kernel 2.4 or later
- Contents: USB 3.0 Cable, Exclusive label