I would like to thank Caseking.de for supplying the test sample.
The AXP SuperNova 600W is sold as Xion SuperNova in the United States and AXP SuperNova in Europe. It is designed as an affordable PSU that can still pack a punch and keep your high-end system running.
This PSU is also identical to the Kingwin MACH 1 600W power supply and seems to be made by SuperFlower which are a big OEM in addition to having their own products on the market.
Specifications from manufacturer
- Advanced modular power connectors management system
- Compliance with ATX specification - Version 2.2 standard
- Compatible with all ATX 12V v 2.01 systems
- Real power capacity satisfy high-end system operation
- Supports Intel Pentium 4. AMD Athlon XP and Athlon 64
- Intelligent Auto fan speed control
- High efficiency and quiet operation
- Ceramic Bearing Fan, to give you the longer use time
- More than 75% efficiency at typical load operation
- OVP / UVP /OPP / Short protection
- Support+12V1 and + 12V2 outputs for higher power usage
- Copper cable of Dual PCI-E (SLI) connector satisfy high end graphic card requirement
- Copper 8 pin EPS 12V + 4pin ATX 12V cable for Mainboard
- 4 SATA(600W) / 2SATA (500W) Connectors
I find the AXP box designs it looks a bit cheap. What is more important is that all the important specs are communicated to the customer. Also a nice picture shows the special cable mounting mechanism and its lighting which is certainly out of the ordinary.
All the modular cables are shipping a clear plastic box which leaves a well organized impression.
- Power supply unit
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual
|Connectors||Main Power||5.25"||Floppy||4 Pin CPU||SerialATA||PCI-E Aux Power|
|ATX 20+4 Pin||9||2||2||4||2x 6|