I would like to thank Lexar for supplying the review sample.
We are taking a look at the Lexar JumpDrive P10 flash drive in its 32 GB capacity variant today. This unit is of the newest line of flash drives, which also includes the S23 and S73. The JumpDrive P10 is of the high-end spectrum, and while it looks just like the Triton, it does offers better performance. Here is what Lexar has to say about this storage device:
One of the fastest USB flash drives available, the Lexar JumpDrive P10 USB 3.0 flash drive delivers blazing-fast transfer speeds, with 24x faster write speeds than speed-rated USB 2.0 drives. The drive is ultra portable for everyday use and boasts a sleek metal alloy design. The Lexar JumpDrive P10 is available in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB capacities.
- Among the fastest USB flash drives available—up to 24x faster than speed-rated USB 2.0 drives
- Up to 265MB/s read and 245MB/s write
- Sleek design with metal alloy base and high-gloss mirror finish top
- Reliably stores and transfers files, photos, videos, and more
- Compatible with PC and Mac systems
- Limited lifetime warranty