|Test System - VGA Rev. 26|
|Processor:||Intel Core i7-3820 @ 4.3 GHz|
(Sandy Bridge-E, 10 MB Cache)
|Memory:||2x 4096 MB Corsair Vengeance PC3-12800 DDR3 |
@ 1600 MHz 9-9-9-24
|Harddisk:||WD Caviar Blue WD5000AAKS 500 GB|
|Power Supply:||Antec HCP-1200 1200W|
|Software:||Windows 7 64-bit Service Pack 1|
|Drivers:||NVIDIA: 310.70 WHQL|
ATI: Catalyst 13.1 WHQL
GTX Titan: 314.09 Beta
|Display:|| LG Flatron W3000H 30" 2560x1600|
3x Hanns.G HL225DBB 21.5" 1920x1080
Benchmark scores in other reviews are only comparable when this exact same configuration is used.
- All video card results were obtained on this exact system with exactly the same configuration.
- All games were set to their highest quality setting unless indicated otherwise.
- AA and AF are applied via in-game settings, not via the driver's control panel.
- 1920 x 1200, 4x Anti-aliasing. Typical widescreen resolution for large displays (22" - 26"). Very good looking driver graphics settings.
- 2560 x 1600, 4x Anti-aliasing. Highest possible resolution for commonly available displays (30"). Very good looking driver graphics settings.
- 5760 x 1080, 4x Anti-aliasing. Typical high-end gaming multi-monitor resolution. Very good looking driver graphics settings.