QPAD is a well known brand among gamers. Over the past year they have expanded their business to include mice, headsets and now also keyboards. Today we will be taking a look at their brand new keyboard the MK-80 mechanical gaming keyboard. Like the name suggests this keyboard features mechanical keys.
QPAD have gone their own way and are using Cherry MX Blue keys in their MK-80 keyboard. As an added twist QPAD have included adjustable back lighting and audio pass-through alongside a USB 2.0 hub. This feature packed keyboard will soon be available for around €120.
The QPAD MK-80 keyboard differs in quite a few ways from your average mechanical gaming keyboard. For one there is the back lighting, and secondly the keys have a rubbery coating on them. Besides the extravagant features you also get a decent wrist rest in the bundle.
- Key switch: Cherry MX blue mechanical switch technology
- N Key Rollover: Gaming cluster with anti-ghosting capability
- Key strokes: 50 million
- Lighting: Individual LED backlight
- Lighting features: Four levels of brightness
- Connectors: Gold plated connectors for extremely low latency
- Media keys: Media keys for volume control, play, pause and skip tracks
- USB Hub: Two high speed USB 2.0 ports
- Audio ports: 3.5mm Headphone-out and microphone-in jacks
- Cable: 1.8 meter extra thick cable
- Extras: 4 extra orange key caps and key cap puller
- Dimensions: Keyboard 44.45 x 14.48 x 2.54 cm (17.5 x 5.7 x 1 inch), Wrist pad 44.45 x 6.1 x 1.4 cm (17.5 x 2.4 x 0.55 inch)
- Weight: 1.27 kg (2.8LBS)
- Warranty: 2 year