Rosewill's product portfolio spans pretty much every peripheral you can think of, and following the trend set by others they now introduce a mechanical keyboard where the user can decide on the switch mechanism. The RK-9000 series keyboards are available with all of the Cherry MX switches still in production and you can get it in all the most usual country customizations.
Design wise the RK-9000 series is much more mature than the usual mechanical keyboards aimed directly at gamers. Instead of having fancy lights and such Rosewill focused on the key performance aspects by making a rock solid keyboard with several durability tweaks. For instance the key lettering is laser etched and the keyboard has a metal back plate for extra stability.
- Highly durable professional gaming keyboard
- Extremely responsive and accurate for hours of comfortable gaming
- Gaming-grade lifetime: 50 million clicks
- Durable red metal inner chassis
- N-Key rollover: 104 Key could press at the same time, avoid any key jamming (Only PS2 mode, at USB Mode 6-key rollover)
- Cherry Red Switches: linear feeling with light operating force, 50 million life cycle of the switch, comfortable typing for long term use, fast response on each key.
- Laser printing design for the keycap
- Gold plated USB and PS/2 connector to ensure low latency
- High quality braided cable