I would like to thank Zalman for supplying the review sample.
- Ultra Quiet Architecture using a specially designed fan designed for intensified cooling and quiet operation without switching noise.
- Optimally designed aluminum cooling fins work in conjunction with 5 heat pipes to deliver superior performance and stable operation of high end CPU’s.
- Variable fan speed control using the new fan mate 2 controller. This allows users to adjust fan speed according to their performance and noise level preference.
- Distinctive design featuring blue anodized aluminum fins for a sleep and cool aesthetic finish.
- The all new included thermal grease ZM-STG2 maximizes heat transfer from the CPU to the base of the CNPS10X Quit for intensified cooling performance.
- Versatile compatibility allows accommodation of a broad range of sockets.
- Intel LGA775/LGA 1366
- AMD Socket 754/939/940/AM2/AM2+
- Intel 1156 / 1336 / 775
- AMD AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / 754 / 939 / 940
|Dimensions:||135(L) X 100(W) X 160(H)mm|
|Heatsink Material:||Pure Aluminum and Pure Copper|
|Heatpipe:||3x Copper Heat Pipes|
|Fan Dimension:||120 x 120 x 15mm|
|Fan Speed:||700 ~ 1400 rpm +- 10% (w/ Fan Mater2)|
|Noise:||Not Measurable ~ 26 dBA +-10% (w/ Fan Mate2)|