• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

YOUR AUDIO CHIP ID ISN'T PRESENT ON THEIR INFORMATION FILE. THIS IS ERROR

OR

You haven't disabled driver signing enforcement

I tried on different PC. same error. I guess this does not work on creator update.

I tried on different PC. same error. I guess this does not work on creator update.
It works with Creator Update, i know because I have creators update and because i helped out @Dj Urko make a inf for creators update.

Last edited:
System Name Windows 10: Pro Insider x64
Processor i5-3570
Motherboard MSI P67s-C43 B3
Cooling Stock
Memory 16GB DDR3 1333mHz
Video Card(s) GTX 680
Storage 2x Seagate 1TB 6Gbs 1x SSD 128GB
Display(s) LG 23" FLATRON E2355
Case THERMALTAKE CHASER MK-I
Audio Device(s) Receiver Onkyo Tx-NR 757
Power Supply C3 TECH 750W
Mouse THERMALTAKE PHERON
Keyboard A4TECH LED MULTIMEDIA

work only with KB4020102

So 15063 for Creators update Final Version of My Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod is here in my link on page 1.
All users Device IDS until page 7 are included into the the inf.
Fully Working DTS Studio Sound and DTS Heaphone X with All Models Headphones Supported by the UI with Updated slconfig.xml originally build for this ui exactly. DTS APO3GUI is in folder DTS For Installation.
Replaced Dolby Audio Driver par Dolby ATMOS (we use Dolby Audio X2 UI from folder DAX2 like Dolby ATMOS)

@sonihepi I will upload an special inf for you because you already support dolby audio
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG
DTS.PNG
DTS1.PNG

@Dj Urko
How's with the DTS Connect?
Where I can get the modified dll find?
So my Final Mod is only Dolby digital mod I can bring Modified Dlls from Another thread but it will have some defects.
1. if I put an modified dll it will have so much more dolby tabs on speakers properties I cannot bypass first dolby home theatre only phyto can remake his patcher to bring only DTS connect without first dolby home theatre. My idea in this mod is to replace first dolby home theatre with dolby home theatre v4 and dolby digital plus.
2. modified dlls bypass SRS Premium Sound by replacing with an DTS tab in Sound manager who not work. So its not possible to use SRS Premium sound.
3. I can bring maybe dts connect like that but dolby home theatre v4 and dolby digital plus will not work anymore. Some Modificators here uses old legacy parameters like LFX and GFX who is impossible to work with wndows 8.1 and later like Windows 10 and Creators update.
4. DTS Studio Sound is now the Future it is more better than Dolby Atmos and dts surround sensation and ultra pc/ultra pc II
5. I will not make a risk to pull down my Driver mod... because of some Dlls who not work at all
6. This Final mod is only dolby Digital ouput via SpDIF and HDMI with two dolby tabs and 5 different effects for Speakers and Headphones. All of these plugins work properly good. That's What I want and if you like it like that ok I will be happy.
7. What you want like Sonic Focus and dts ultra pc Surround sensation is no possible to work With Windows 10 and only 10 tabs is possible to have in your speaker configuration otherwise you will get an error and stop to work your shell common ui who is build from Microsoft and... one more thing .....
8. Disabling and bypassing sfx mfx and efx like some mods who is just my copy from my mod with taken some files from my package and using only LFX and GFX you will never bring dolby out or DTS connect via SPDIF or HDMI because it disable all pages in sound manager like sound effects some tabs like room correction and some tabs effects .....

aha things would go off when DTS Connect is in, thanks for clarifying :)

but I tried the Gamespirit driver and Sonic Focus and DTS Surround Sensation surprisingly works in win 10, but I dunno how
and SRS Premium Sound is definitely as you said is off
cmhdream's version works only with SRS
so it is +/- the two driver when you compare it

your driver is unifique and thank you for DTS Studio Sound modding :) one day I will try in a PC (to speakers, because i'm using laptops)

yevision94

Hi ,I want to know can I used 15063 for Creators update Final Version if My computer is 16232

yevision94

yes creators update and insider builds is the same also I hope it will work for final version of creators update when it come
ok.The next few days are a bit busy,I will try it this weekend.
Thank you for your time!

So 15063 for Creators update Final Version of My Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod is here in my link on page 1.
All users Device IDS until page 7 are included into the the inf.
Fully Working DTS Studio Sound and DTS Heaphone X with All Models Headphones Supported by the UI with Updated slconfig.xml originally build for this ui exactly. DTS APO3GUI is in folder DTS For Installation.
Replaced Dolby Audio Driver par Dolby ATMOS (we use Dolby Audio X2 UI from folder DAX2 like Dolby ATMOS)

@sonihepi I will upload an special inf for you because you already support dolby audio View attachment 89797 View attachment 89797 View attachment 89798 View attachment 89799

I tried the newest driver mod, but the DTS just doesn't work. I really wanna test DTS headphone X

My device is
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_104384FB&REV_1003\4&19558CEF&0&0001

which was posted on page 7.

I am ready to post some screenshots of my testing for the next fix

I tried the newest driver mod, but the DTS just doesn't work. I really wanna test DTS headphone X

My device is
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_104384FB&REV_1003\4&19558CEF&0&0001

which was posted on page 7.

I am ready to post some screenshots of my testing for the next fix
So its done now download HDXRT4 from my link and replace it to Folder WIN64 then install the driver after that install dts apo3gui from folder dts then restart computer again then send some screenshots normally it will work but ... some times for some laptops it has an trick. During the installation of the driver mod until the message come to accept the driver installation before you accept in this message you minimize the driver installation by clicking on show desktop right button in start menu, then you navigate on folder DTS you install the apo3gui and after finish the installation you return on driver mod then clicking accept to finish the installation of driver mod, restart the computer and it will work but try the normal installation first

So its done now download HDXRT4 from my link and replace it to Folder WIN64 then install the driver after that install dts apo3gui from folder dts then restart computer again then send some screenshots normally it will work but ... some times for some laptops it has an trick. During the installation of the driver mod until the message come to accept the driver installation before you accept in this message you minimize the driver installation by clicking on show desktop right button in start menu, then you navigate on folder DTS you install the apo3gui and after finish the installation you return on driver mod then clicking accept to finish the installation of driver mod, restart the computer and it will work but try the normal installation first

wow, it works, thanks!

Attachments

• 未命名.jpg
    未命名.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 835
System Name Virtual Reality / Bioinformatics
Processor Undead CPU
Motherboard Undead TUF X99
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory GSkill 128GB DDR4-3000
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra
Storage Samsung 960 Pro 1TB + 860 EVO 2TB + WD Black 5TB
Display(s) 32'' 4K Dell
Case Fractal Design R5
Audio Device(s) BOSE 2.0
Power Supply Seasonic 850watt
Mouse Logitech Master MX
Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue
VR HMD HTC Vive + Oculus Quest 2
Software Windows 10 P
Wait a minute, so it now works on Creator's update without having to go insider builds? Is that true @Dj Urko

How did you get dts tab? I don't have it but I have the dts studio sound app.Also type in English.
dont lessen him what he doing these old dts stuff dont work on windows 10 also asus sonic master also you have already soundblaster tab you must have only 10 tabs like I said before he also has 10 tabs you must calculate how much tabs you have otherwise you will have a big problem to open speaker properties tab also this dts tab only support 24bit 48000hz stereo configuration otherwise your driver will stop to work so forget for this old dts stuff its too old

dont lessen him what he doing these old dts stuff dont work on windows 10 also asus sonic master also you have already soundblaster tab you must have only 10 tabs like I said before he also has 10 tabs you must calculate how much tabs you have otherwise you will have a big problem to open speaker properties tab also this dts tab only support 24bit 48000hz stereo configuration otherwise your driver will stop to work so forget for this old dts stuff its too old

So any progress with installing an error free Dolby Atmos X3 App?

System Name Windows 10: Pro Insider x64
Processor i5-3570
Motherboard MSI P67s-C43 B3
Cooling Stock
Memory 16GB DDR3 1333mHz
Video Card(s) GTX 680
Storage 2x Seagate 1TB 6Gbs 1x SSD 128GB
Display(s) LG 23" FLATRON E2355
Case THERMALTAKE CHASER MK-I
Audio Device(s) Receiver Onkyo Tx-NR 757
Power Supply C3 TECH 750W
Mouse THERMALTAKE PHERON
Keyboard A4TECH LED MULTIMEDIA
So my Final Mod is only Dolby digital mod I can bring Modified Dlls from Another thread but it will have some defects.
1. if I put an modified dll it will have so much more dolby tabs on speakers properties I cannot bypass first dolby home theatre only phyto can remake his patcher to bring only DTS connect without first dolby home theatre. My idea in this mod is to replace first dolby home theatre with dolby home theatre v4 and dolby digital plus.
2. modified dlls bypass SRS Premium Sound by replacing with an DTS tab in Sound manager who not work. So its not possible to use SRS Premium sound.
3. I can bring maybe dts connect like that but dolby home theatre v4 and dolby digital plus will not work anymore. Some Modificators here uses old legacy parameters like LFX and GFX who is impossible to work with wndows 8.1 and later like Windows 10 and Creators update.
4. DTS Studio Sound is now the Future it is more better than Dolby Atmos and dts surround sensation and ultra pc/ultra pc II
5. I will not make a risk to pull down my Driver mod... because of some Dlls who not work at all
6. This Final mod is only dolby Digital ouput via SpDIF and HDMI with two dolby tabs and 5 different effects for Speakers and Headphones. All of these plugins work properly good. That's What I want and if you like it like that ok I will be happy.
7. What you want like Sonic Focus and dts ultra pc Surround sensation is no possible to work With Windows 10 and only 10 tabs is possible to have in your speaker configuration otherwise you will get an error and stop to work your shell common ui who is build from Microsoft and... one more thing .....
8. Disabling and bypassing sfx mfx and efx like some mods who is just my copy from my mod with taken some files from my package and using only LFX and GFX you will never bring dolby out or DTS connect via SPDIF or HDMI because it disable all pages in sound manager like sound effects some tabs like room correction and some tabs effects .....

wait....dts connect & dolby digital live(spdif) no more???? :eek::eek:

What settings you use for dts studio sound for speakers? Since you called it the future of sound.

Last edited:
audio-hardware-offloaded-apo-overview.png
wait....dts connect & dolby digital live(spdif) no more???? :eek::eek:
Dolby Digital output via SPDIF and HDMI only via Dolby Home Theatre v4 that's it. No more DTS connect because the DTS neo tab in Sound manager not working and disabling much more other effects and also is an old stuff So only Dolby DIGITAL OUTPUT (same as dolby digital live) is possible in the moment

Here is an example of what exactly working in windows 10 for some modificators here who dont know exactly what they doing and some people who dont want what exactly they want to have. I hope that you will understand me and forget finally for these old stuff effects who is build only I repeat finally only for Windows 7

Last edited:
View attachment 89941
Dolby Digital output via SPDIF and HDMI only via Dolby Home Theatre v4 that's it. No more DTS connect because the DTS neo tab in Sound manager not working and disabling much more other effects and also is an old stuff So only Dolby DIGITAL OUTPUT (same as dolby digital live) is possible in the moment

Here is an example of what exactly working in windows 10 for some modificators here who dont know exactly what they doing and some people who dont want what exactly they want to have. I hope that you will understand me and forget finally for these old stuff effects who is build only I repeat finally only for Windows 7

I can't get dolby home theater to work. I want to retain dolby digital DTS in windows audio and realtek manager, but add dolby atmos to it. is that possible?

Last edited:

Mastereluno

Hello good morning first of all if all the sound effects work and the truth is that this is a good mod very good work friends keep going forward

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (40).png
    Captura de pantalla (40).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 952
  • Captura de pantalla (41).png
    Captura de pantalla (41).png
    1 MB · Views: 914
  • Captura de pantalla (42).png
    Captura de pantalla (42).png
    1 MB · Views: 844
Hello good morning first of all if all the sound effects work and the truth is that this is a good mod very good work friends keep going forward

How did you get dolby atmos? which mod is this? download link?