• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

xCiro

Then sum it up all I did 1) Extract 15063 on the desktop and I did 2) I put the setup and I did it Anyway, the error goes off even if I do not change the files

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Processor Rocket Lake Core i5 11600K @ 5 Ghz with PL tweaks
Motherboard MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120SE + 4 Phanteks 140mm case fans
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper Steel 4133Mhz DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14@1.45v Gear 1
Video Card(s) Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 NVME//Crucial MX500 500GB SSD (OS)
Display(s) AOC Q2781PQ 27 inch Ultra Slim 2560 x 1440 IPS
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Windowed - Gunmetal
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200/SPDIF to Sony AVR @ 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM650w Gold Semi modular
Mouse Coolermaster Storm Octane wired
Keyboard Element Gaming Carbon Mk2 Tournament Mech
Software Win 10 Home x64
Guys this is not a chat room so please don't double and triple post, either use the edit or multiquote tabs.

xCiro

We are trying to solve the problem, we are not using it as a chat, as the subject cretor does not help us.

System Name Virtual Reality / Bioinformatics
Processor Undead CPU
Motherboard Undead TUF X99
Cooling Noctua NH-D15
Memory GSkill 128GB DDR4-3000
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra
Storage Samsung 960 Pro 1TB + 860 EVO 2TB + WD Black 5TB
Display(s) 32'' 4K Dell
Case Fractal Design R5
Audio Device(s) BOSE 2.0
Power Supply Seasonic 850watt
Mouse Logitech Master MX
Keyboard Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue
VR HMD HTC Vive + Oculus Quest 2
Software Windows 10 P
All of these threads in audio section just feel weird to me. OP usually abandon such thread after a while, while whole bunch of new IDs posting.

Something smells fishy to me.

Sorry guys we were trying to fix a problem not just talk to each other.

xCiro

I'm really sorry for what's going on but I'd like to fix everything.

miguelfcp

i upload a .inf file for your sound device, it has your device id , just download and replace with the one in the win64 of the mod and it should work when you install it, if not then just use device manager to install. here is the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AqDpIvT5WTQnktYkdJYzd4T0E/view?usp=sharing

@byu1 i uploaded the whole driver archive that i downloaded to be able to get that. It's a realtek driver as well. i also fixed that message by also just opening the api file and hit repair and go through that and worked for me, should be same result for you.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2AqDpIvT5WTSTBWbHI1emtSYmM/view?usp=sharing

It installed without error! Thank you :)

Well from what I saw I was adding the device right but not on the right folder xD

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Processor Rocket Lake Core i5 11600K @ 5 Ghz with PL tweaks
Motherboard MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120SE + 4 Phanteks 140mm case fans
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper Steel 4133Mhz DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14@1.45v Gear 1
Video Card(s) Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 NVME//Crucial MX500 500GB SSD (OS)
Display(s) AOC Q2781PQ 27 inch Ultra Slim 2560 x 1440 IPS
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Windowed - Gunmetal
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200/SPDIF to Sony AVR @ 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM650w Gold Semi modular
Mouse Coolermaster Storm Octane wired
Keyboard Element Gaming Carbon Mk2 Tournament Mech
Software Win 10 Home x64
We are trying to solve the problem, we are not using it as a chat, as the subject cretor does not help us.
when you post 3 posts in a row you are which is my point, that's exactly why we have edit and multiquote options, I have better things to do than merge all of these posts, fell free to try and solve your issues, BUT within the guidelines of the forums.

I
It installed without error! Thank you :)

Well from what I saw I was adding the device right but not on the right folder xD

I get error code -0001 too. if I pick hdrt4.inf from win64 folder, install will go and a regular realtek driver installed, no DTS, dolby. what to do now?

realtekusr

Hello,

Any solution to Realtek HD Audio playing on both speakers and headphones?

Modded drivers play on both outputs in the same time, speakers and headphones.
Can't select which output to play because Realtek control panel is missing that option.

Signed Realtek drivers play on speakers or headphones, never on both in the same time.
Also, Realtek signed drivers install a custom DTS control panel as the Realtek controls don't work.

Audio adapter is ALC282, reported by newer drivers as ALC3227.

Appreciate any help.

miguelfcp

I

I get error code -0001 too. if I pick hdrt4.inf from win64 folder, install will go and a regular realtek driver installed, no DTS, dolby. what to do now?

Try installing in device manager and see if you copy your device correctly to the file on win64 folder.

Hello,

Any solution to Realtek HD Audio playing on both speakers and headphones?

Modded drivers play on both outputs in the same time, speakers and headphones.
Can't select which output to play because Realtek control panel is missing that option.

Signed Realtek drivers play on speakers or headphones, never on both in the same time.
Also, Realtek signed drivers install a custom DTS control panel as the Realtek controls don't work.

Audio adapter is ALC282, reported by newer drivers as ALC3227.

Appreciate any help.

That's not true. When I had the original driver it happened to me that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mastereluno

Hello good afternoon people I was watching your comments and I see that they are still working with the new sound mods carry on very good work

realtekusr

Try installing in device manager and see if you copy your device correctly to the file on win64 folder.

That's not true. When I had the original driver it happened to me that.

How did you manage to fix the problem?

Realtek drivers version 8210 install fine, without this problem.

miguelfcp

How did you manage to fix the problem?

Realtek drivers version 8210 install fine, without this problem.

Insert your sound device ID to the file HDXRT4.inf in WIN64 folder.

To get your device id: My Computer ->Properties->Device Manager.

Then go to "Sound Inputs and Outputs" right click on your device and then Properties again. In Details tab, on Property list, select Main. It will be something like HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&....

You need to copy that to the file I mention before in section [AzaliaManufacturerID.NTamd64.6.0]. There you will have more examples of devices so you will know how to put yours.

Save it and then run setup (try admin mode if not worked). If didn't work try to install by device manager.

Since I installed the driver my speakers are giving me too much static noise. Any idea what is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I installed the driver my speakers are giving me too much static noise. Any idea what is it?
What type of speakers are they? ex:2.1,5.1

You should replugged all the cables that came with speakers in PC/laptop.

realtekusr

Insert your sound device ID to the file HDXRT4.inf in WIN64 folder.

To get your device id: My Computer ->Properties->Device Manager.

Then go to "Sound Inputs and Outputs" right click on your device and then Properties again. In Details tab, on Property list, select Main. It will be something like HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&....

You need to copy that to the file I mention before in section [AzaliaManufacturerID.NTamd64.6.0]. There you will have more examples of devices so you will know how to put yours.

Save it and then run setup (try admin mode if not worked). If didn't work try to install by device manager.

I tried and there is no change.

When headphones are plugged in, the sound can be heard from headphones and also from the speakers.

Any other thoughts...

miguelfcp

What type of speakers are they? ex:2.1,5.1

You should replugged all the cables that came with speakers in PC/laptop.

Already did that. And it's a 2.0. The speakers are old sure but good it's from Hi Fi system and they are connected to a amp (PIONEER DC-Z73 and speakers are from PIONEER too).

Already did that. And it's a 2.0. The speakers are old sure but good it's from Hi Fi system and they are connected to a amp (PIONEER DC-Z73 and speakers are from PIONEER too).
Do you hear static in a video or music player, for example Mpc-hc sometimes has static sounds

I don't have mic pluged in.
You might need reinstall soundcard drivers or IN default format in advanced of the sound device, turn off allow applications to take exclusive control of this device and give exclusive mode applications priority.