• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

System Name Wut?
Processor 3900X
Motherboard ASRock Taichi X570
Cooling Water
Memory 32GB GSkill CL16 3600mhz
Video Card(s) Vega 56
Storage 2 x AData XPG 8200 Pro 1TB
Display(s) 3440 x 1440
Case Thermaltake Tower 900
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum
System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
a free Sudoku game and its from the windows store to boot!!!:roll::rockout:

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
System Name Blackbox
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
Motherboard Asus TUF B550-Plus WiFi
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Memory 2x8GB DDR4 G.Skill FlareX 3200Mhz CL16
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3060 Ti Gaming Z
Storage Kingston KC3000 1TB + WD SN550 1TB + Samsung 860 QVO 1TB
Display(s) LG 27GP850-B
Case Lian Li O11 Air Mini
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z200
Power Supply Seasonic Focus+ Gold 750W
Mouse Logitech G305
Keyboard MasterKeys Pro S White (MX Brown)
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores It plays games.
I got a key for it and bl3 that I am not sure what to do with yet.
I picked Outer Wilds. I think I have my key already? AMD sent me a mail in a language I don't understand for whatever reason. :confused:

EDIT: It's Chinese, go figure.

Last edited:
Just started the Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD, like always I play games 2-3 years after release. My second LoZ game and it's totally awesome. Tough but rational/logical puzzles/quests, awesome controls, superb level design, jump scares, dynamic shadows and legendary story. I'm playing hero mode and I'm gonna regret it soon lol when I face tough bosses.

First and third person view modes and camera movements are perfect. Fishing is kinda tough but it's not because of the controls, that's on purpose. I'm sure I'll get lost and confused and later will find my way just like in Ocarina of Time 3D. In OoT 3D it took me some time to finish Water Temple quests which were tough and awesome, I hope something as difficult as that waits me in Twilight Princess HD!

Processor Intel i9 11900K
Motherboard Z590 MSI ACE
Cooling Corsair H80i v2
Memory Ballistix Elite 4000 32GB 18-19-19-39
Video Card(s) EVGA 3090 XC3 ULTRA HYBRID
Storage 2x Seagate Barracuda 120 SSD 1 TB, XPG SX8200 PRO 1 TB
Display(s) Acer Predator Z321QU
Case Fractal Design Meshify C
Power Supply Asus ROG Strix 1000W
Not available here yet.

Epic has it to buy. I was checking Steam but i saw it had Code Vein up for an update and i didn't want it to update so i killed Steam before i got to look for it there. With RDR2 coming Tuesday, it'll take more than a month to finish it. After that i'll probably get Outer Worlds being that it's an Obsidian game and i've really liked their RPG's in the past.

System Name Wut?
Processor 3900X
Cooling Water
Video Card(s) Vega 56
Display(s) 3440 x 1440
I picked Outer Wilds. I think I have my key already? AMD sent me a mail in a language I don't understand for whatever reason. :confused:

EDIT: It's Chinese, go figure.

I'll probably sell both of the keys.

System Name Blackbox
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Display(s) LG 27GP850-B
Mouse Logitech G305
Software Windows 10
I'll probably sell both of the keys.
I was already leaning towards getting it, so it's a cherry on top for me. Also got Monster Hunter World from the motherboard purchase. :D

System Name schweinestalle
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700 X
Motherboard Asus Prime - Pro X 570 + Asus PCI -E AC68 Dual Band Wi-Fi Adapter
Cooling Standard Air
Memory Kingston HyperX 2 x 16 gb DDR 4 3200mhz
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 5700 XT 8 GB Strix
Storage Intel SSD 240 gb Speed Demon & WD 240 SSD Blue & WD 250 SSD & WD Green 500gb SSD & Seagate 1 TB Sata
Display(s) Asus XG 32 V ROG
Case Corsair AIR ATX
Audio Device(s) Realtech standard
Power Supply Corsair 850 Modular
Mouse CM Havoc
Keyboard Corsair Cherry Mechanical
Software Win 10
Benchmark Scores Unigine_Superposition 4K ultra 7582
Hi dudes im a civ player from way back , so im now full deep into Civ 6 . Dx 12 at 1440p ultra looks really good eh :rockout: The new game systems are hard to get used to for eg Districts , but im slowly getting it.
I play on King setting so not easy

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
Back to Metro Exodus after a long process first attempting to restore my Vortex setup... and then later my system, which I broke in the process. Not long after I was singing its praises, Vortex bugged out and straight-up nuked vital files in its appdata/roaming folder and killed my massive, convoluted FO4 mod setup. I had a system backup that was bad... fortunately the data on it was generally good and I was able to tediously reverse engineer it to restore my modding setup in its entirety on a fresh install of W10. Everything is working again... and it only took a week of banging my head against the wall! My god, what a nightmare that was. Cest la vie when you play around with things that aren't meant to be played with :rolleyes:

Apparently Vortex has a nasty bug that can happen when you're removing files deployed in the game folder, such as when removing a bad/corrupted texture from a pack, like I was. Normally, Vortex will detect this and ask if you want to keep the changes. If you say yes, it will update the deployment manifest and mod staging folder to replicate the state of your game folder with all of its hardlinks. This time, when it was doing that, it fudged all of that data... detected conflicts were lost, along with the thousands of conflict rules in play. It no longer has the information to purge or deploy the links. Very bad news. The system for keeping track of the relationship between profile data, staging folder, and game folder are verrrry delicate and must be maintained in an intricate, logical sequence. When that sequence is broken, that's basically it. It just has too many interlocking parts to just throw something up that's all good and have it work. It's possible if you have access to the deepest inner working, but you really need to understand how it all ties together. Even the devs would have difficulty. Everything has to happen in a specific order. After just one misstep, it can be hard to go back a step... if the information about where it's at is lost, it can't always go back, even if the information about where it was is intact... because there's no way for it to determine the here-to-there in that situation... it has no way of figuring out what parts of the sequence need to be done to get from broken back to good. It's very state-dependent.

I dunno exactly how it all actually works, but that's the gist. It's part of why people tend to have a lot of problems copying a Vortex setup over to a new machine. I learned the hard way that it doesn't like being jump-started. Doing that correctly is like building a ship in a bottle. That's why I was hoping to restore the system backup... to guarantee that everything is in place.

I was only able to find one account of the same thing happening... on the github for Vortex. It was determined to be a bug, but it was assumed fixed in later versions due to no response. Seeing it first-hand, there is no 'fixing' that behavior with an update. Once that data is gone, it's gone. There is no backup and no way to reconstruct it. Your Vortex install is essentially broken after this happens. Everything has to go and you can only start from scratch reinstalling all of your mods, re-sorting, and manually designating all of your conflict-winners. Which is crazy to try and do when you're dealing with 100's of mods.

Wish I had kept the log files from after it happened. They really need to see those.

What saved me was a backup I had on the drive. Dropping in the appdata from that to a new install, even with every path correct, didn't work. Something in there isn't pointing to the right place and I have no way of knowing what. But fortunately, since Vortex uses hardlinks, I was able to copy the whole deployed setup from my game folder when everything was in a working state... as those links are practically the actual file... almost like a copy. With all of the texture mods deployed according to the rules, I could archive them and have Vortex call those archives in a new install. This preserves the whole conflict-resolution structure that I had in Vortex as sort of a working fossil. I can no longer change them around, but I can always overwrite with new loose textures where needed. The plugin based mods, I simply reinstalled and allowed Vortex to sort them how they were. The one's I modified for compatibility or just tweaking, I over-wrote with the versions from the old game folder.

Everything else was easy... things in my game folder such as re-shade and enb, I simply copied back over to the new install's game folder. All of my inis and saves, I did nothing with... all of my personal files, including "My Games" are pointed to the D: drive, so I simply had my new Windows install do the same... so right away FO4 and really all of my other games call up the saves and ini's in there by default. All I havce to do is install and Windows gives them those paths automagically. Ez-pz.

From here on in, game folder and vortex folders get their own backup... so that if this ever happens again I can recover only those files from that image. That way I don't have to worry about having a spare drive to deploy a system backup to in order to get them back (they HAVE to be on the system drive, unfortunately, which majorly complicated things... I wiped my system drive and dropped in the backup, which went disastrously and left me with a broken system... but that's another story. Next time I will have another drive to serve only as a sandbox that I can safely dump a system backup into without losing my current system's state!)

ANNNNNYYYWAYY... long story short, always plan ahead when you have big, touchy mod setups that you need to keep intact. I came pretty close to losing everything there! I did actually lose my whole system in the process of attempting recovery. Fortunately that's not a big deal for me, not much on there that's irreplaceable without major hassle... just reinstalling things as the need arises. Everything else is on another drive. And I have the old backup re-imaged and tucked away in case there's any config stuff needed later.

After all of that, I need a palate-cleanse. Every time I fire-up Exodus after a while away, I find myself in awe of its visuals all over again. Right from the start of the game it really takes you for a ride and I love that about it. All I can think as I pour over all of the different touches in the atmosphere is "This is how a post-apocalyptic game is supposed to look." Something I'll carry back when I go back to FO4.

My favorite thing about this game is the thought put into the guns. They show a knowledge of historic firearms far beyond most games. Just all sorts of little details that any knowledgeable person appreciates... most games get basic aspects of how guns actually work wrong and use improper terminology. If you think you know how guns work from video games, you're probably wrong. Pretty early in, you see a higher standard of gun knowledge in this game. You start the 'real' first portion with a 'Kalash' (clearly an AK-47... or maybe 74M? 103? Doesn't matter too much, functionally. Seems like they mix and match a bit) that doesn't have a dust cover. So you've got the captive recoil spring exposed and everything. Looks pretty crazy and adds a lot to the scrappy, touch and go vibe of the situation. Most people would think that's all it is... just a compliment to the unenclosed red-dot mounted on the sight rail crudely-welded on to the receiver. In essence, not a real thing.

But this is actually a real, intended feature of the AK-47 and younger sibling 74. If you have it stripped down and the dust cover is lost or you need to use it with no time to re-fit it, you can pick it up and fire it safely without it... just don't let the bolt carrier catch you! It also allows you to see how it's cycling if you need to diagnose an issue with that. I have seen this first-hand with a semi-auto AK-47 clone. I know people who have owned them and have put my share of rounds through them. They really do fire just as well without a dust cover, though I don't think it's commonly known that you can do that with them. It looks sketchier than it is. You just need eye protection from crap being blown back at you. I wish they had taken it further and had a version that fires without the recoil spring... due to its design with its captive recoil system, you can also fire it that way. The only danger is that the bolt may fly off, depending on the quality of your ammo and wear on the recoil rod :p Room for interesting mechanics there. AK-47's are super-interesting guns... they're pretty simple, but there's a lot to them that can be worked into a crafting system.

Just one of many neat touches with the weapons. They look really 'out there' but whoever came up with them actually had their feet on the ground.

I would love to see a gunsmith break down the mechanics of the weapons in the game... they're very cleverly done and a lot of them would probably work on paper. Be interesting to see an educated opinion. I have field-stripped and fired my fair share of firearms at this point in my life, but it's pretty mystifying to me. I just look at them, knowing what I DO know and become fascinated by how those guns might actually work!

It's funny though... it doesn't always translate. Early in the game you are shown a badge with a bullet in it... un-punctured casing and all... because everyone knows that when you fire a gun, the casing travels out through the barrel! Ejection ports are just for show! :p

Last edited:
Processor Intel i9 11900K
Motherboard Z590 MSI ACE
Cooling Corsair H80i v2
Memory Ballistix Elite 4000 32GB 18-19-19-39
Video Card(s) EVGA 3090 XC3 ULTRA HYBRID
Storage 2x Seagate Barracuda 120 SSD 1 TB, XPG SX8200 PRO 1 TB
Display(s) Acer Predator Z321QU
Case Fractal Design Meshify C
Power Supply Asus ROG Strix 1000W
Still doing the Code Vein thing. Not feeling quiet as lost, it's turning into overwhelmed. There are a hundred different strategic offence and defense boost not to mention the cast (fighter, ranger, etc, etc) one can change to. That corresponds which offensive and defensive boost that is most effective with that class it seems. Then you've got the weapon upgrades and transformations. Stats that i've never seen before. Scaling i had to google and at the time i didn't think it was important but it is....Where's the Atari 2600 at? :) The story is unique and good so it's all worth it.

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Software Windows 10 Pro
For a time, I swear Exodus let you enable DLSS by itself at 1080p... without RT. And it actually did help without looking too bad at all. Now, they're paired again, pretty much cancelling out the performance gains it used to give me. I distinctly remember this being possible, because it was the only way for me to run the Ultra and Extreme presets, which I did with a very smooth experience. Now, I can't anymore... disable or enable either one and it changes both :/

System Name Ryzen Monster
Processor Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VII WiFi
Cooling Corsair H100i RGB Platinum
Memory Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (4x8GB) 3200Mhz CMW16GX4M2C3200C16
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix RX5700XT OC 8Gb
Storage WD Black 500GB NVMe 250Gb Samsung SSD, OCZ 500Gb SSD WD M.2 500Gb, plus three spinners up to 1.5Tb
Display(s) LG 32GK650F-B 32" UltraGear™ QHD
Case Cooler Master Storm Trooper
Audio Device(s) Supreme FX on board
Power Supply Corsair RM850X full modular
Mouse Corsair M65 Pro
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB Silent
VR HMD Headphones Logitech G533 wireless
Software Windows 11 Start 11
Benchmark Scores 3DMark Time Spy 4532 (9258 March 2021, 9399 July 2021)
Agent 47 looking as mean as ever in Hitman Absolution, although he doesn't look quite as mean in Hitman 2.
Great graphics in Absolution (2012) by the way.
20191027084413_1.jpg

System Name White Shark
Processor 5600x
Motherboard MSI B550 Tomahawk
Cooling Noctua U12A Chromax
Memory Crucial Ballistix 16GB (8GBx2) CL16 3200 MHz
Video Card(s) RTX 3080 12gb Asus TUF OC
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB OS / 860 EVO 500 GB /860 EVO 1TB/ Seagate 1TB
Display(s) LG 34GP83A-B 3440x1440p 144hz nano-ips ultrawide
Case Phanteks P500A (White/Black)
Audio Device(s) HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless
Power Supply Seasonic 850FX focus gold 80plus
Mouse HyperX Pulsefire Haste
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Origins Core - Tenkeyless
Software W10
this is the only and only stuff im playing right now...

there are certain points that they could have improved and i see them as negatives in the experience.

many bandits/soldiers camps, and im refering to the small ones, have the same design/layout is like what they did was copy paste
In Origins i never felt this experience.
some missions go in the same zone going back and forward to the same person or area.
in dialogues im tired of hearing ... i killed them all, every single one
Some bushes are too small, and still gives you coverage.
most of the caves ive searched have the same design too. the ones that doesnt are good
the tombs should have been more challenging.
But well thats my opinion

So far i love the game, the freedom and refreshing graphics. The fun, comedy and enthusiastic characters.
The AI transition and patrol pattern keeps you on the watch.

20191022203424.jpg
20191022203136.jpg
20191022200823.jpg

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
this is the only and only stuff im playing right now...

there are certain points that they could have improved and i see them as negatives in the experience.

many bandits/soldiers camps, and im refering to the small ones, have the same design/layout is like what they did was copy paste
In Origins i never felt this experience.
some missions go in the same zone going back and forward to the same person or area.
in dialogues im tired of hearing ... i killed them all, every single one
Some bushes are too small, and still gives you coverage.
most of the caves ive searched have the same design too. the ones that doesnt are good
the tombs should have been more challenging.
But well thats my opinion

So far i love the game, the freedom and refreshing graphics. The fun, comedy and enthusiastic characters.
The AI transition and patrol pattern keeps you on the watch.

View attachment 135027View attachment 135028View attachment 135029
If you like the humor, one of them (DLC’s) is extremely funny! It reminded me how silly the floating head conversations were in on of the Fallout New Vegas DLC’s. I like when devs can be lighthearted.

Last edited:
System Name White Shark
Processor 5600x
Motherboard MSI B550 Tomahawk
Cooling Noctua U12A Chromax
Memory Crucial Ballistix 16GB (8GBx2) CL16 3200 MHz
Video Card(s) RTX 3080 12gb Asus TUF OC
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB OS / 860 EVO 500 GB /860 EVO 1TB/ Seagate 1TB
Display(s) LG 34GP83A-B 3440x1440p 144hz nano-ips ultrawide
Case Phanteks P500A (White/Black)
Audio Device(s) HyperX Cloud Alpha Wireless
Power Supply Seasonic 850FX focus gold 80plus
Mouse HyperX Pulsefire Haste
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Origins Core - Tenkeyless
Software W10
If you like the humor, one of them is extremely funny! It reminded me how silly the floating head conversations were in on of the Fallout New Vegas DLC’s. I like when devs can be lighthearted.
if youre refering to ...age is just a number.... lmao .

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Case NZXT H710
Software Windows 10 Pro
Finally got some better looks at Exodus's 'Kalash' rifle. I can't believe it's meant to be an AK-103! That's one of the most modern variants of their namesake select-fire rifle... a modern offshoot of the AK-74M hybridized with the AKM (a more modern 47.) Aside from the fact that it has "AK-103" stamped into the receiver, you can also see that the receivers are formed and riveted sheet metal, where AK-47's were milled from steel blocks. The muzzle brake style is also different with the 47... it goes off on a slant. The stock isn't as beefy on the non-47 versions, either.

But it's weird. The AK-74 was pretty much a lighter, improved AK-47. The AK-47 took 7.62x39mm rounds. The 74 came into play when the Russians saw the 5.56 and decided they needed something like that. So they came up with their 5.45x39mm and put together a new version of their Kalashnikov that was built to take advantage of it. It goes beyond the chambering, bolt, carrier, feed, gas/recoil system, etc. They also built it to be lighter, cheaper to make, more reliable, better to field-strip and assemble.... just an all-around upgrade.

The 7.62 fell out of favor for a long time. It's big, heavy, harder to control automatic fire, harder to build a rifle up to the strain, more expensive... many reasons. With smaller AP rounds becoming so effective it fell out for all but a few uses. But in the 90's Kalashnikov brought it back with the AK-103. It basically carries over the improvements brought-in with the 74M to a larger caliber rifle. So like an AK-47 with all of the upgrades of a 74.

The thing is, the AK-103 in Metro Exodus takes the smaller 5.45 rounds of the 74, and the clips look similar in that they have less bend than the 7.62 ones do. In reality these don't exist. I don't think you could easily modify one for it, either, not that you'd want to put that 5.45 in something built for a 7.62. But the clips themselves aren't made to fit in the receivers, anyway. That in itself is an odd choice. Even more odd is the prevalence of the things. They wouldn't have been the most common Kalashnikov to find, I'd think. Not as many were made and the 74 has been a staple around the world for decades. Just 250k vs 5M of the original 74. The 103 is one of the most modular iterations ever made, though, so maybe that's why they went for it. Still, odd choices, considering they got everything outside of this stuff about the features correct.

What I don't know, is how interchangeable the external parts of a 74 are with a 103. Stocks, grips, and things like that. Because that's another thing that bothers me. 103's generally don't feature wood stocks or grips. They're usually polymer. The standard-issue ones are polymer. Though if they are interchangeable it would be much easier to find intact wood adornments from the older rifles.

Last edited:

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
I’m playing The Outer Worlds. So far I have 2.5 hours into it and like it! There is a dark humor and loads of sarcasm in it so I am having a ball!! It also feels like I am exploring things again in Fallout NV.

i don’t care how it looks. This is a space fantasy after all. The rest of the game is pure enjoyment and why I will look forward to every new thing I encounter.

System Name Wut?
Processor 3900X
Cooling Water
Video Card(s) Vega 56
Display(s) 3440 x 1440
The keys are for Epic Game Store, create an Epic Account and install the launcher and you will be able to redeem the keys inside that.

Yes, that is true. But I don't really want the games so I am not sure if I am going to sell them or use them.

Space Lynx

Astronaut
Everspace was cheap so i decided to give it ago... my wireless 360 controller ended up embedded in the same hole as the FF-XV one yesterday.

Maybe im just getting too old for this shit.

I think we all go through cycles, I am not really into gaming last month or so, but if I am honest with myself it's been 3 years.

Mostly these days I just read sci fi and fantasy books, and I end up having a great time. In a few months though I will be burned out on reading and hopefully gaming hobby will interest me again. I was hyped for Death Stranding, but then I was reading article about Hideo wanting Conan Obrien in the game, or w.e and I was like, eh do I really even care anymore, this is all nonsense. I'm sure it will be a good story game, and I might play it on PS5, but meh. I just prefer my own imagination these days alone with books, they give me what no one else can, and that is freedom of my own creativity, I am also lucky in that I have a semi-photographic memory, so it helps me go into other worlds when I read, literally.

maybe you just need to unplug for awhile? take a trip to the Lake District on Mega Bus, chill at a cabin for awhile, no cell phone, nothing, really go back to a simpler way of life for a long weekend? I don't know, I feel like light pollution has blinded a lot of us to the power of nature/cosmos, etc

Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk ATX
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition
Memory VENGEANCE LPX 2 x 16GB DDR4-3600 C18 OCed 3800
Video Card(s) XFX Speedster SWFT309 AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT CORE Gaming
Storage 970 EVO NVMe M.2 500 GB, 870 QVO 1 TB
Display(s) Samsung 28” 4K monitor
Case Phantek Eclipse P400S (PH-EC416PS)
Audio Device(s) EVGA NU Audio
Power Supply EVGA 850 BQ
Mouse SteelSeries Rival 310
Keyboard Logitech G G413 Silver
Software Windows 10 Professional 64-bit v22H2
I'm currently playing The Outer Worlds. The game has a familiar feel to it I've noticed. Reminds me of another past game I played, anyways it's been pure enjoyment for me.

Edit: Is it just me or did anyone else get bored playing Borderlands 3? Haven't touched it for a couple of weeks now.

Last edited:
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard Gigabyte B450M-S2H
Cooling Scythe Kotetsu Mark II
Memory 2 x 16GB SK Hynix OEM DDR4-3200 @ 3666 18-20-18-36
Video Card(s) Colorful RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB
Storage 250GB WD BLACK SN750 M.2 + 4TB WD Red Plus + 4TB WD Purple
Display(s) AOpen 27HC5R 27" 1080p 165Hz
Case COUGAR MX440 Mesh RGB
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium HD + Kurtzweil KS-40A bookshelf
Power Supply Corsair CX750M
Mouse Razer Deathadder Essential
Keyboard Cougar Attack2 Cherry MX Black
Software Windows 10 Pro 22H1 x64
I'm playing The Outer Worlds too. Having Fallout/Bioshock deja vu here, but that's good. There are some frametime spikes here and there at Ultra though. I just updated to latest driver and see how things go. Character looks amazing, but environment not so much. UE limitation I guess.

System Name Blackbox
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Display(s) LG 27GP850-B
Mouse Logitech G305
Software Windows 10
I'm sure it will be a good story game, and I might play it on PS5
It's coming to PC as well (early summer 2020 confirmed), just in case you didn't know yet.

AlienIsGOD

Vanguard Beta Tester
System Name Aliens Ryzen Rig | 2nd Hand Omen
Processor Ryzen R5 5600 | Ryzen R5 3600
Motherboard Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite (F61 BIOS) | B450 matx
Cooling DeepCool Castle EX V2 240mm AIO| stock for now
Memory 8GB X 2 DDR4 3000mhz Team Group Vulcan | 16GB DDR4
Video Card(s) Sapphire Pulse RX 5700 8GB | GTX 1650 4GB
Storage Adata XPG 8200 PRO 512GB SSD OS / 240 SSD + 2TB M.2 SSD Games / 1000 GB Data | SSD + HDD
Display(s) Acer ED273 27" VA 144hz Freesync |TCL 32" 1080P w/ HDR
Case NZXT H500 Black | HP Omen Obelisk
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek | Onboard Realtek
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650w 80+ Gold | 500w
Mouse Steelseries Rival 500 15 button mouse w/ Razor Goliathus Chroma XL mousemat | Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB w/ Romer G tactile keys | Logitech G513 Carbon w/ Romer G tactile keys
Software Windows 10 Pro | Windows 10 Pro
I've been playing destiny 2 alot and just won a copy of outer worlds so I'm going to dive into that later today