• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Moderation Too Strict

Status
Not open for further replies.
System Name Dumbass
Processor AMD Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF gaming B650
Cooling Artic Liquid Freezer 2 - 420mm
Memory G.Skill Sniper 32gb DDR5 6000
Video Card(s) GreenTeam 4070 ti super 16gb
Storage Samsung EVO 500gb & 1Tb, 2tb HDD, 500gb WD Black
Display(s) 1x Nixeus NX_EDG27, 2x Dell S2440L (16:9)
Case Phanteks Enthoo Primo w/8 140mm SP Fans
Audio Device(s) onboard (realtek?) - SPKRS:Logitech Z623 200w 2.1
Power Supply Corsair HX1000i
Mouse Steeseries Esports Wireless
Keyboard Corsair K100
Software windows 10 H
Benchmark Scores https://i.imgur.com/aoz3vWY.jpg?2
Hey folks!

This thread's all about you guys sticking it to the mods. Please stay on topic and don't start turning on each other. That's beyond satire.
everyone is using dull sticks. :p

As much as I've joked around in my time on TPU, I've never had a problem with mods not doing the right thing. I remember only one unfair incident and that was getting reported for using the word SHIT in one post.

I may not agree with mods all the time and will try to have a decent back and forth with them, not a yelling match, but i usually take a second to remember that mods are volunteers that answer the call out of the love for the community. Its a thankless, no pats on the back kinda job that keeps the kids in the yard and reminds them to play nicely with each other. Which they love! :wtf: If its a little strict, thats ok, imo, cause there are kids that come here to get help and to learn from others and EVERYONE has to remember that. If you want to be filthy, more adult, excessive cursing, innuendo, etc... either we petition for a locked down channel in here for it or you take that crap down the road to a more adult oriented forum.
The whole idea is that the members act accordingly with respect and manners, cause they dont cost a thing so everyone should have them, and the mods dont have to get involved and shouldnt have to get involved. Were here for unity cause its all about the one thing we all like: TECH. Were supposed to be helping each other under that banner and be a welcoming place. :lovetpu:

Processor i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz (H2O Cooled)
Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
Cooling CPU = EK Velocity / GPU = EK Vector
Memory 32GB - G-Skill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHz
Video Card(s) AMD RX 6900 XT (H2O Cooled)
Storage Samsung 860 EVO - 970 EVO - 870 QVO
Display(s) Samsung QN90A 50" 4K TV & LG 20" 1600x900
Case Lian Li O11-D
Audio Device(s) Presonus Studio 192
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Titanium 850W
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 2S
Keyboard Matias RGB Backlit Keyboard
Software Windows 10 & macOS (Hackintosh)
You are new here.
2019 is when I started posting. we have a different subjective opinion on what constitutes as new. I started lurking at some point I was in college. I know that doesn't really count as anything, but for reference, sometime between 2004 - 2009 would be when I first stumbled onto here as a lurker

Not trying to bait or asert anything other than what I am about to say. If you make a joke, and a few get to see it and laugh, but is later removed due to not being on topic, what is the real harm to anything other than your post count? As an ex-mod, Im sure, unless a member is a repeated jokester without contributing at all, no points get involved, so they continue life as usual on TPU?
I don't see any bait, just your view. But it's one I don't share. It's a "takes the wind out of your sails" kinda thing. The userbase is what makes a forum. If forum members aren't reporting some related to the topic joke/meme I post, then I find it to be ridiculous that mods go out of their way to remove this content. Going off a comment from my previous post about being able to meander into another topic as the thread develops and it just might naturally be guided that way through the conversations taking place, like in real life......also in real life human beings like to tell jokes when they have discussions. If a work pal makes a joke (which would obviously have some relevancy to the discussion) and it's funny I'm going to laugh and we continue on with the work discussion at hand. We don't pull them to the side and reprimand them because "hey jokester, we only laugh on break time in the designated laughing area. Get your shit together and act professional!" Yet that is more or less the real world equivalent of how some on this forum think people should behave in the digital world. It aids to a general perception of this forum that it takes itself too serious in this regard. I've never been given points for being a jokester, but that's not really a positive, it's an expectation. Getting points for telling a (harmless) joke would be very heavy handed and alienating in my opinion.

System Name ICE-QUAD // ICE-CRUNCH
Processor Q6600 // 2x Xeon 5472
Memory 2GB DDR // 8GB FB-DIMM
Video Card(s) HD3850-AGP // FireGL 3400
Display(s) 2 x Samsung 204Ts = 3200x1200
Audio Device(s) Audigy 2
Software Windows Server 2003 R2 as a Workstation now migrated to W10 with regrets.
2019 is when I started posting.

I think this is actually a really interesting example of <<member 1>> (me) writing something with intent A, and <<member 2>> (skizzo) interpretting it with meaning B. This is, in communications theory, an example of bad communication.

What was I writing? What was my intent A? Did it have anything to do with <<member 2>>? No. It was nothing more than a pre-amble to the real reason why I posted. It was the culturally loaded "humour taken seriously; laugh in the cellar" which is very contextual. Very contextual. You have to understand this German meme/trope for it to work. And apologies to all, it didn't communicate well and was misinterpreted because it was too contextual and culturally loaded. I think all the Germans in the room would have understood it. And all the people who have worked with Germans for sufficiently long to enter into their cellar of humour. But that is probably only a countable number of people here on the forum. A minority.

So <<member 2>> tries to defend their presence about how long they have been here, but actually I wasn't challenging that. Member 2 does nothing wrong in their reply. He/she is responding to the meaning B as they understood it, not the message with intent A that I sent.

In simple words, it's called picking up the wrong end of the stick. And when we write on forums such as these, where mostly we don't know the other people in the real world or where they come from, it is very very easy to intend A but meaning B is received.

So let me here apologise to @skizzo , because you were in the thread, i continued the thread just picking up where you left off, to use something you said, to then DELIVER THE JOKE with intent A. It was thread banter. And clearly it didn't land. Well, not for all members at least. And that's a good warning to us all. Communication, irrespective of intent, can land in unexpected ways.

Last edited:
There is plenty that could be elaborate upon, but overall TPU is a pretty chill there are a lot of Canadian moderators. :laugh: I'd say people are generally well behaved on the forums while still enabling a typical level of human to human interaction and tom foolery. It's balance between serious to a point and not so serious to point while mostly adhering to remaining on subject in some form or shape. I think my memes were a reasonable depiction covering the general scope of things. I can just imagine some of the things the moderators have heard and been told in private, but it's probably also a pretty seldom occurrence on the extreme ends of the example cases involved.

Also I'd like to point out that ROH1T chose a meme warpath of violence, but hasn't GOT any rock and stone. :p There was an attempt, but you're unfit take over as Lord of the memes Throne. :oops: 10 memes to rule or fall.

sneekypeet

Retired Super Moderator
System Name EVA-01
Processor Intel i7 13700K
Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus Z690 HERO EVA Edition
Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 with Noctua Industrial Fans
Memory PAtriot Viper Elite RGB 96GB @ 6000MHz.
Video Card(s) Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 24GB OC EVA Edition
Storage Addlink S95 M.2 PCIe GEN 4x4 2TB
Display(s) Asus ROG SWIFT OLED PG42UQ
Case Thermaltake Core P3 TG
Audio Device(s) Realtek on board > Sony Receiver > Cerwin Vegas
Power Supply be quiet DARK POWER PRO 12 1500W
Mouse ROG STRIX Impact Electro Punk
Keyboard ROG STRIX Scope TKL Electro Punk
Software Windows 11
Getting points for telling a (harmless) joke would be very heavy handed and alienating in my opinion.

That part is where we differ. I agree that a joke (in context and on the topic) could be allowed as banter.

As I said though, they were (by me) just removed, no points involved. But, I also itterated, that if that seemed to be all said member does, rather than being helpful, points will be placed to try to curb the style of posting. This is not a comedy club, it's a tech forum.

bogmali

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi
System Name Daily Driver/Part Time
Processor Core i7-13700K/Ryzen R5-7600
Motherboard ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 APEX/Asrock B650 Pro RS Wi-Fi
Cooling Corsair H150i RGB PRO XT AIO/Deep Cool LS-520 White
Memory Patriot 2x16GB DDR5-7200/XPG Lancer Blade 2X16GB DDR-5-6000
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX-4080 Super/Sapphire Radeon RX-7800XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro M.2 NVMe 2TB/KingSpec XG 7000 4TB M.2 NVMe/Crucial P5 Plus 2TB M.2 NVMe
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DW
Case Corsair 5000d AirFlow/Asus AP201 White
Audio Device(s) AudioEngine D1 DAC/Onboard
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra 1K Watt/Seagotep 750W
Mouse Corsair M65 RGB Elite
Keyboard Adata XPG Summoner
Software Win11 Pro 64
Benchmark Scores Xbox Live Gamertag=jondonken

freeagent

Staff member
Processor AMD R9 5900X
Motherboard Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero
Cooling Thermalright Aqua Elite 360 V3 1x TL-B12, 2x TL-C12 Pro, 2x TL K12
Memory 2x8 G.Skill Trident Z Royal 3200C14, 2x8GB G.Skill Trident Z Black and White 3200 C14
Video Card(s) Zotac 4070 Ti Trinity OC
Storage WD SN850 1TB, SN850X 2TB, Asus Hyper M.2, 2x SN770 1TB
Display(s) LG 50UP7100
Case Fractal Torrent Compact RGB
Audio Device(s) JBL 2.1 Deep Bass
Power Supply Seasonic Vertex GX-1000, Monster HDP1800
Mouse Logitech G502 Hero
Keyboard Logitech G213
VR HMD Oculus 3
Software Yes
Benchmark Scores Yes
There is plenty that could be elaborate upon, but overall TPU is a pretty chill there are a lot of Canadian moderators. :laugh:
Define a lot, one.. two? A herd?

System Name Not a thread ripper but pretty good.
Processor Ryzen 9 5950x
Motherboard ASRock X570 Taichi (revision 1.06, BIOS/UEFI version P5.50)
Cooling EK-Quantum Velocity, EK-Quantum Reflection PC-O11, EK-CoolStream PE 360, XSPC TX360
Memory Micron DDR4-3200 ECC Unbuffered Memory (4 sticks, 128GB, 18ASF4G72AZ-3G2F1)
Video Card(s) XFX Radeon RX 5700 & EK-Quantum Vector Radeon RX 5700 +XT & Backplate
Storage Samsung 2TB 980 PRO 2TB Gen4x4 NVMe, 2 x Samsung 2TB 970 EVO Plus Gen3x4 NVMe, AMD Radeon RAMDisk
Display(s) 2 x 4K LG 27UL600-W (and HUANUO Dual Monitor Mount)
Case Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Black (original model)
Power Supply Corsair RM750x
Mouse Logitech M575
Keyboard Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2
Software Windows 10 Professional (64bit)
Benchmark Scores Typical for non-overclocked CPU.
Define a lot, one.. two? A herd?
LOL careful, too much pressure. Mods in Canada tonight.

Snag_1d858b14.png

System Name HP Compaq 8000 Elite CMT
Processor Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Motherboard Hewlett-Packard 3647h
Memory 16GB DDR3
Video Card(s) Asus NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 (fan-less)
Storage 2TB Micron SATA SSD; 2TB Seagate Firecuda 3.5" HDD
Display(s) Dell P2416D (2560 x 1440)
Power Supply 12V HP proprietary
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Don't take that too personally. There have been A LOT of comment deletions. I've been lurking. Normally, threads like this disappear shortly after having been created. I think TPU staff are letting it ride because it's mostly been civilized and reasonable conversation and they want to get a feel for how the forum users see they're doing the job(both points my personal theory).

It's all good.

Processor Ryzen 2700X
Motherboard X470 Tachi Ultimate
Cooling Scythe Big Shuriken 3
Memory C.R.S.
Video Card(s) Radeon VII
Software Win 7
Benchmark Scores Never high enough
Memory 16GB DDR3
Let's not get this thread shut down.

System Name Project Kairi Mk. IV "Eternal Thunder"
Processor 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900KS Special Edition
Motherboard MSI MEG Z690 ACE (MS-7D27) BIOS 1G
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S + NF-F12 industrialPPC-3000 w/ Thermalright BCF and NT-H1
Memory G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB 32GB DDR5-6800 F5-6800J3445G16GX2-TZ5RK @ 6400 MT/s 30-38-38-38-70-2
Video Card(s) ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 4080 16GB GDDR6X White OC Edition
Storage 1x WD Black SN750 500 GB NVMe + 4x WD VelociRaptor HLFS 300 GB HDDs
Display(s) 55-inch LG G3 OLED
Case Cooler Master MasterFrame 700
Audio Device(s) EVGA Nu Audio (classic) + Sony MDR-V7 cans
Power Supply EVGA 1300 G2 1.3kW 80+ Gold
Mouse Razer DeathAdder Essential Mercury White
Keyboard Redragon Shiva Lunar White
Software Windows 10 Enterprise 22H2
Benchmark Scores "Speed isn't life, it just makes it go faster."
Processor Ryzen 2700X
Motherboard X470 Tachi Ultimate
Cooling Scythe Big Shuriken 3
Memory C.R.S.
Video Card(s) Radeon VII
Software Win 7
Benchmark Scores Never high enough
The post I did above is an example of the previous point I made - Mods want to interact with us but at the same time, the other part of it applies too.

Nothing edgy or anything, just a jab in jest and nothing more on my part.
However there was another previous point made about this isn't a comedy club and I have to agree with that, the occasional "Jab" doesn't do any harm but it's better to keep things going in the direction it's supposed to.

I'll say it again, if such as what LTT has comes to be it really should be in the lounge instead of here.

System Name Purple Haze | Vacuum Box
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D (-30 CO) | Intel® Xeon® E3-1241 v3
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD5H
Cooling Dark Rock 4 Pro, P14, P12, T30 case fans | 212 Evo & P12 PWM PST x2, Arctic P14 & P12 case fans
Memory 32GB Ballistix (Micron E 19nm) CL16 @3733MHz | 32GB HyperX Beast 2400MHz (XMP)
Video Card(s) AMD 6900XTXH ASRock OC Formula & Phanteks T30x3 | AMD 5700XT Sapphire Nitro+ & Arctic P12x2
Storage ADATA SX8200 Pro 1TB, Toshiba P300 3TB x2 | Kingston A400 120GB, Fanxiang S500 Pro 256GB
Display(s) Mi 2K Gaming Monitor 27", AOC 24G2U
Case Modded MS Industrial Titan II Pro RGB | Heavily Modded Cooler Master Q500L
Audio Device(s) Audient iD14 MKII, Adam Audio T8Vs, Bloody M550, HiFiMan HE400se, Tascam TM-80
Power Supply Rosewill Capstone 1000M | Enermax Revolution X't 730W (both with P14 fans)
Mouse Logitech G305, Bloody A91, Amazon basics, Logitech M187
Keyboard Redragon K530, Bloody B930, Epomaker TH80 SE, BTC 9110
Software W10 LTSC 21H2
Sometimes shit happens. Mods may get things wrong, but in my past experience in a site like this most mods will be willing to discuss the issue behind closed doors in PMs. If you've run into a rash of warnings then perhaps it isn't a problem with the mods, but a problem with the writer.

I've always been one that only really talks when I feel it's necessary. This method does one of two things for me:
1) keeps me out of the limelight because I don't like being the center of attention and I'm not a fan of sharing my personal life, even with strangers on the internet
and
2) it tends gets me into trouble because I will say the things that others won't because they want to be polite.

Many times I start replying to a topic, then I read through what I typed and think: who gives a flip about what I have to post here or I don't actually want to share this information with others, so I delete my draft and move along. I've learned to read the room really well from this approach...and again, as I type this out I'm teetering on the thought of who here really gives a flip about what I have to say and do I really want to share this information with others.....

I guess I'll go with the latter thought this time and hit post.
And I thank you (from my heart) for bringing this out for me as well, as I've deleted couple of drafts already, and decided to just watch and maybe react with emoji's.
I'm mostly a forum dweller, rarely walking across minefields of the main site comment section. KVIrc was a thing once, so trolling and every kind of internet violence isn't something I'm not familiar with, but I like things different now. Tech-savy people should know better and therefore do better. So I could agree with @Assimilator that ignorance shouldn't be encouraged, but disagree that the ignorant should be humiliated and insulted. Politeness shouldn't be a choice really, let's not make it harder for the average Joe. It's hard enough out there already. Enjoying the ignore button ever since I found it, hope it will be available for the staff as well (xenforo do it pls), this thread is the proof it could be beneficial for the community.
Still a bit sore from the last and the only debatable moderation. Standing in front of a wall of silence after explaining everything to the judges, and receiving just a "well, we did it, so..." type of explanation wasn't a really friendly move. Killed mine and fun of a dozzen members that picked it up. You can't fix that now, not even you Wiz, that moment in time is lost. So i guess I paid the price of the moderation, it's not really free.

Edited: soar to sore or sour, damnit..

Last edited:
Memory 16GB DDR3
Much to their credit, the moderators did not close this thread, but rather let us let off a bit of steam.

stinger608

Dedicated TPU Cruncher & Folder
System Name Dean Machine/2020 Ryzenfall
Processor Intel 4790K/AMD Ryzen 3700X
Motherboard MSI 1150 Gaming mATX/Gigabyte AORUS ELITE B550
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED/SilverStone AH240 AIO
Memory 16 gigs Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer/16 gigs G.Skill TridentZ NEO DDR4
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 1660 Super/Gigabyte GTX 1660
Storage Crucial SSD 256 and 2TB spinner/Dual Samsung 980 Pro M2 NVME 4.0
Display(s) Overlord 27" 2560 x 1440
Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) On board
Power Supply Seasonic modular 850 watt Platinum/EVGA T2-850 Titanium
Software Windows 10 Pro/Windows 10 Pro
And, with everything that goes on in these forums and how busy the moderators are, some, like @95Viper still find time to bring happy birthday wishes to tons of members!!!!! :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

Memory 16GB DDR3
I thought it was automated... my bad.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage 2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64 / Windows 11

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Processor Rocket Lake Core i5 11600K @ 5 Ghz with PL tweaks
Motherboard MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120SE + 4 Phanteks 140mm case fans
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper Steel 4133Mhz DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14@1.45v Gear 1
Video Card(s) Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 NVME//Crucial MX500 500GB SSD (OS)
Display(s) AOC Q2781PQ 27 inch Ultra Slim 2560 x 1440 IPS
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Windowed - Gunmetal
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200/SPDIF to Sony AVR @ 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM650w Gold Semi modular
Mouse Coolermaster Storm Octane wired
Keyboard Element Gaming Carbon Mk2 Tournament Mech
Software Win 10 Home x64
He does it so well you just think it is.
He has a chip implanted, at his age he needs a degree of automation. :)

Ahhzz

Staff member
System Name OrangeHaze / Silence
Processor i7-13700KF / i5-10400 /
Motherboard ROG STRIX Z690-E / MSI Z490 A-Pro Motherboard
Cooling Corsair H75 / TT ToughAir 510
Memory 64Gb GSkill Trident Z5 / 32GB Team Dark Za 3600
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2070 / Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-X 4Gb
Storage Hynix Plat P41 2Tb\Samsung MZVL21 1Tb / Samsung 980 Pro 1Tb
Display(s) 22" Dell Wide/24" Asus
Case Lian Li PC-101 ATX custom mod / Antec Lanboy Air Black & Blue
Audio Device(s) SB Audigy 7.1
Power Supply Corsair Enthusiast TX750
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless / Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum
Keyboard K68 RGB — CHERRY® MX Red
Software Win10 Pro \ RIP:Win 7 Ult 64 bit

Tatty_Two

Gone Fishing
Processor Rocket Lake Core i5 11600K @ 5 Ghz with PL tweaks
Motherboard MSI MAG Z490 TOMAHAWK
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120SE + 4 Phanteks 140mm case fans
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB SR) Patriot Viper Steel 4133Mhz DDR4 @ 3600Mhz CL14@1.45v Gear 1
Video Card(s) Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
Storage WD Blue SN550 1TB M.2 NVME//Crucial MX500 500GB SSD (OS)
Display(s) AOC Q2781PQ 27 inch Ultra Slim 2560 x 1440 IPS
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Windowed - Gunmetal
Audio Device(s) Onboard Realtek ALC1200/SPDIF to Sony AVR @ 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM650w Gold Semi modular
Mouse Coolermaster Storm Octane wired
Keyboard Element Gaming Carbon Mk2 Tournament Mech
Software Win 10 Home x64
I made a post in the hydrogen cars about something along the line we'll be riding horses before hydrogen cars with a pic of RDJ on a pony and got banned from that thread, no PM, no warning, no nothing. Oh well.............
Obviously your post didn't fit their agenda. Kind of like that covid thread where all anyone did for the most part is post numbers when a lot of us knew those numbers where phoney but you didn't dare point that out or you'd get threadbanned in a heartbeat.

System Name The Blind Grim Reaper
Processor Xeon X5675 Westmere-EP B1 SLBYL 4.20ghz @ 1.256v
Motherboard Asus P6X58D-E
Cooling Noctua CP12 SE14, Redux Noctua 1500rpm fan Arctic F14 x3 for intake and exhaust
Memory Corsair XMS3 CMX4GX3M2A1600C9 x6
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SC Single Fan Model
Storage Crucial mx300 750gb main system + 1TB mx500 for games and music
Display(s) 22 inch samsung curved
Case NZXT Phantom 530 black
Audio Device(s) Nvidia HDMI through HDMI adaptor for output sound for turtlebeach x12 headset
Power Supply Antec HCG 850 watt
Mouse no brand
Keyboard normal usb keyboard
Software Windows 10 22H2 v1 (main is) and Windows 11 22H2 v2 on WD 250gb 7200rpm (testing purposes os)
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R20 = 2046cb
Surely we all fallen foul to receive punishments regardless if it was harmless or blown out of character that why moderators are needed to moderate the forums to keep it on a fine line. Sometimes it nessarary to temporarily ban users for breaking the guidelines based the points given it the same applied for rouge moderators. There is no escaping the Judge Dredd is how I see the forums nowadays

And, with everything that goes on in these forums and how busy the moderators are, some, like @95Viper still find time to bring happy birthday wishes to tons of members!!!!! :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:
Yeah 95Viper did that for me in February just gone sure be seeing next one in February coming happy days

bogmali

In Orbe Terrum Non Visi
System Name Daily Driver/Part Time
Processor Core i7-13700K/Ryzen R5-7600
Motherboard ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 APEX/Asrock B650 Pro RS Wi-Fi
Cooling Corsair H150i RGB PRO XT AIO/Deep Cool LS-520 White
Memory Patriot 2x16GB DDR5-7200/XPG Lancer Blade 2X16GB DDR-5-6000
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX-4080 Super/Sapphire Radeon RX-7800XT
Storage Samsung 980 Pro M.2 NVMe 2TB/KingSpec XG 7000 4TB M.2 NVMe/Crucial P5 Plus 2TB M.2 NVMe
Display(s) Alienware AW3423DW
Case Corsair 5000d AirFlow/Asus AP201 White
Audio Device(s) AudioEngine D1 DAC/Onboard
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra 1K Watt/Seagotep 750W
Mouse Corsair M65 RGB Elite
Keyboard Adata XPG Summoner
Software Win11 Pro 64
Benchmark Scores Xbox Live Gamertag=jondonken
Status
Not open for further replies.