• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Borderlands 3 Possibly Exclusive to Epic Games Store on PC, Fans Worry Based on Old Tweet

Processor Intel Core i7 8700K
Motherboard ROG STRIX Z370-G GAMING AC
Cooling Corsair H115i Pro RGB
Memory G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 500GB
Display(s) Dell S2417DG 165Hz
Case NZXT H400i
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma
Keyboard Cooler Master - Masterkeys Pro L RGB
Software Windows 10 Pro 64Bit
Lol your loss then. Unless you decide to pirate the game illegally because, oh how could you possibly survive by launching it via EGS.

People really need to stop throwing their toys outta the pram because it ain't on steam. Big deal.

This is borderline Fanboyism.

I don't pirate games, i have over 750 Steam games and no, not all of them are Humble Bundle keys.

I suggest taking a look at YeongYea's latest YouTube video about the type of scum that Epic really is.

System Name Not an Intel Piece of Shite
Processor Superior AMD Glorious Master Race 2700SEX
Motherboard Glorious low cost Awesome Motherboard 4
Cooling A piece of metal that cools the amazing Ryzen CPU
Memory SAMMY BEEE DAI BABEH
Video Card(s) Turding
Storage irelevant
Display(s) monitor
Case It's red because AMD = red and AMD = awesome
Power Supply 1000W,. but not needed as Glorious RYZEN CPU is extremely afficient unlike that recylced 14nm++ Junk
Mouse *gets cat*
Keyboard RUHGUBUH!
Software Not Linux
Benchmark Scores Higher than Intel shite
I don't pirate games, i have over 750 Steam games and no, not all of them are Humble Bundle keys.

I suggest taking a look at YeongYea's latest YouTube video about the type of scum that Epic really is.
Well, I respect you for not pirating games. Wish there was more gamers like you honestly. I'm of the same stance, software piracy is no different than shoplifting.

I will have a look at the video in a bit.

Devs making proper profits without huge cuts by Steam is more important than your streaming issues, no offense.
You do understand that devs make more money from being on Steam than being on the EGS right? 70% of something is better than 88% of nothing. And that's ignoring the fact that Epic are probably going to have to increase their cut and stop handing out big money exclusivity bribes once the Fortnite windfall dries up. That's the reason they're throwing all this money around, they are desperate to try and gain market share before the golden goose dies.

can they like put to all stores, and let steam customers pay the steam tax or something.
It doesn't work because a significant amount of user would do exactly that, hence why Epic are bribing developers to be exclusive to their store in the first place, to forcibly avoid that situation.

Last edited:
Low quality post by spnidel
System Name The Cum Blaster
Processor R9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 7 Wifi
Cooling Alphacool Eisbaer LT360
Memory 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix @ 3800C16
Video Card(s) 7900 XTX Nitro+
Storage Lots
Display(s) 4k60hz, 4k144hz
Case Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W
all the fanboys foaming at the mouth due to Steam finally getting some needed competition and the whole "security risk" and "muh malware" BS is giving me flashbacks to when Steam fanboys got the news they wouldn't be getting Battlefield 3 on Steam SOOOOOO much, and were forced to install Origin

it's a 1-to-1 repeat of this scenario just with a different digital game distribution platform, and it's abso-fucking-lutely HILARIOUS!
especially since 90% of these boycotters will end up installing EGS to get the games they want that they can't get on Steam, just like they did when Battlefield 3 and all consequent EA games were released on Origin only
I love it!

Low quality post by lexluthermiester
Either way, no Steam, no buy. Simple as that.
I would replace Steam with GOG in that statement for my perspective.
Wtf is wrong with people?
We don't like crap DRM and privacy invasion in any form. Nothing wrong with that. You don't seem to understand the danger to your personal liberties. What's wrong with you?
We're adults right.
One would hope..

That's the reason they're throwing all this money around, they are desperate to try and gain market share before the golden goose dies.
Exactly right.

Dinobot

Id like to know as well Randy why is there so much hostility against Epic? did they kill someone? a baby? Please explain because if people have the epic launcher for using Ue4 or because of Fortnite that means you already have an account. I just don't get it

INSTG8R

Vanguard Beta Tester
System Name Hellbox 5.1(same case new guts)
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard MSI X570S MAG Torpedo Max
Cooling TT Kandalf L.C.S.(Water/Air)EK Velocity CPU Block/Noctua EK Quantum DDC Pump/Res
Memory 2x16GB Gskill Trident Neo Z 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Powercolor Hellhound 7900XTX
Storage 970 Evo Plus 500GB 2xSamsung 850 Evo 500GB RAID 0 1TB WD Blue Corsair MP600 Core 2TB
Display(s) Alienware QD-OLED 34” 3440x1440 144hz 10Bit VESA HDR 400
Case TT Kandalf L.C.S.
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster ZX/Logitech Z906 5.1
Power Supply Seasonic TX~’850 Platinum
Mouse G502 Hero
Keyboard G19s
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Win 10 Pro x64
Id like to know as well Randy why is there so much hostility against Epic? did they kill someone? a baby? Please explain because if people have the epic launcher for using Ue4 or because of Fortnite that means you already have an account. I just don't get it
Of which I will never play either. I got my account because some nice Russian chap made it for me spoofing my email so I took it over for him. I only had it installed for the free games. Edith Finch just isn’t worth the risks considering recent developments and as far as buying anything on there, no chance in hell am I trusting them with my payment details. It’s a sub standard service with some pretty obvious privacy issues to boot. No exclusives are gonna sway me to install it on my PC again, bad enough I have to use Bethesda’s piss poor version of a Launcher. Love Borderlands and own them all, hopefully I’ll have the option to purchase on a better platform, any platform other than EGS.

Id like to know as well Randy why is there so much hostility against Epic? did they kill someone? a baby?
They are causing an upset. People are tired of having accounts all over the place just to do some gaming. The exclusivity nonsense is ultimately destructive in the long run. Then we have the blatant invasion of privacy at the hands of the Epic client. These are serious problems that require action and active resistance.

System Name #projectEVO v4
Processor AMD R9 3950X
Motherboard ASUS X570 Crosshair Impact
Cooling EK Supremacy EVO CPU, Alphacool Monsta 240, Alphacool UT60 360, Aquacomputer Aqauero 6X
Memory GSkills Trident Z Neo 32GB DDR4 CL16 @3600MHz
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra
Storage Samsung 970 500GB NVME M.2, Seagate 4TB 7200rpm HDD (x2)
Display(s) Samsung G9 Odyssey 49" Ultrawide @240hz | ASUS MG279Q 1440P @144hz | HTC VIVE
Case CaseLabs Mercury S5
Audio Device(s) Marantz PM7000N | Schitt Stack UBER | Beyerdynamic DT1990 | Sennheiser HD6XX | HiFi Man HE4XX
Power Supply EVGA 1600 Watt T2
Mouse HyperX Haste, Logi GroX Superlight, Logi GPro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate
Keyboard Drop ALT , HHKB Pro 2, RealForce Topre 104UB, Topre Realforce RGB
Software Windows 10 PRO
Here's a thought for everyone. What if there's a exclusivity clause with Epic Unreal Engine usage requiring a timed exclusive if you plan on releasing the game on PC. How many games utilize UEX? I feel there's a lot. Imagine if this were ever the case. This would suck.

System Name Storm Wrought | Blackwood (HTPC)
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x @stock | i7 2600k
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro WIFI m-ITX | Some POS gigabyte board
Cooling Deepcool AK620, BQ shadow wings 3 High Spd, stock 180mm |BQ Shadow rock LP + 4x120mm Noctua redux
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x32GB 4000MHz | 2x4GB 2000MHz @1866
Video Card(s) Powercolor RX 6800XT Red Dragon | PNY a2000 6GB
Storage SX8200 Pro 1TB, 1TB KC3000, 850EVO 500GB, 2+8TB Seagate, LG Blu-ray | 120GB Sandisk SSD, 4TB WD red
Display(s) Samsung UJ590UDE 32" UHD monitor | LG CS 55" OLED
Case Silverstone TJ08B-E | Custom built wooden case (Aus native timbers)
Audio Device(s) Onboard, Sennheiser HD 599 cans / Logitech z163's | Edifier S2000 MKIII via toslink
Power Supply Corsair HX 750 | Corsair SF 450
Mouse Microsoft Pro Intellimouse| Some logitech one
Keyboard GMMK w/ Zelio V2 62g (78g for spacebar) tactile switches & Glorious black keycaps| Some logitech one
VR HMD HTC Vive
Software Win 10 Edu | Ubuntu 22.04
Benchmark Scores Look in the various benchmark threads

Jim Sterling also had some good videos on the topic

Low quality post by the54thvoid

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
You don't seem to understand the danger to your personal liberties. What's wrong with you?.

lol.

Facebook
Using an Android smartphone
Having any number of digital accounts
Siri
Alexa
CCTV
Street Camera
Any digital account
Your bank details
Your birth records
Being alive in the 21st century

You lost your freedoms by taking a breath today.

Do you really think people actually care about privacy? It only matters when some PCMR noob jockey thinks someone is taking their liberty away. You never had it to begin with. Ted Kaczynski had it. He lived in a shack.

Go write your manifesto now and then come back to us.

It's all a big joke that people think their liberty has been robbed because they need to download another game installer.

Grow the fuck up.

System Name RiseZEN Gaming PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ Auto
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX Motherboard
Cooling Corsair H115i Elite Capellix AIO, 280mm Radiator, Dual RGB 140mm ML Series PWM Fans
Memory G.Skill TridentZ 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200
Video Card(s) ASUS DUAL RX 6700 XT DUAL-RX6700XT-12G
Storage Corsair Force MP500 480GB M.2 & MP510 480GB M.2 - 2 x WD_BLACK 1TB SN850X NVMe 1TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix 34” XG349C 180Hz 1440p + Asus ROG 27" MG278Q 144Hz WQHD 1440p
Case Corsair Obsidian Series 450D Gaming Case
Audio Device(s) SteelSeries 5Hv2 w/ Sound Blaster Z SE
Power Supply Corsair RM750x Power Supply
Mouse Razer Death-Adder + Viper 8K HZ Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse - Ergonomic Left Hand Edition
Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Gaming Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro - 64-Bit Edition
Benchmark Scores I'm the Doctor, Doctor Who. The Definition of Gaming is PC Gaming...
I don't think any game should be exclusive to any game store platform. Games should be available for purchase either by purchasing a physical copy and/or from online store fronts such as Steam & Epic. Enough of this BS Exclusivity, because in the end any game store front that forces exclusivity doesn't give a shit about gamer's and giving people a choice. I rather have fair competition all across the board. The only way to stop this exclusivity nonsense is to simply not purchase the game. And if Developers, which probably had no choice in this poor exclusivity deal, lose out on a lot of $$$$, well blame the individuals that are making such nonsense decisions.

Low quality post by lexluthermiester
Don't use it.
Using a Android smartphone from an untrustworthy company
Fixed
Siri
Alexa
Don't use them.
Any digital account
Maybe in your country, but here in the states, we have rights. And given GDPR, Europeans now have similar rights.
Your bank details
Protected by law.
Do you really think people actually care about privacy?
Clearly you couldn't care less. That makes you are part of the problem.
Nice ad-hominem.
Grow the fuck up.
I must have struck a nerve, you're swearing now. Go look in a mirror before saying that to someone.

Cooling Corsair H115i Elite Capellix AIO, 280mm Radiator, Dual RGB 140mm ML Series PWM Fans
Storage Corsair Force MP500 480GB M.2 & MP510 480GB M.2 - 2 x WD_BLACK 1TB SN850X NVMe 1TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix 34” XG349C 180Hz 1440p + Asus ROG 27" MG278Q 144Hz WQHD 1440p
Mouse Razer Death-Adder + Viper 8K HZ Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse - Ergonomic Left Hand Edition
Benchmark Scores I'm the Doctor, Doctor Who. The Definition of Gaming is PC Gaming...
lol.

Facebook
Using an Android smartphone
Having any number of digital accounts
Siri
Alexa
CCTV
Street Camera
Any digital account
Your bank details
Your birth records
Being alive in the 21st century

You lost your freedoms by taking a breath today.

Do you really think people actually care about privacy? It only matters when some PCMR noob jockey thinks someone is taking their liberty away. You never had it to begin with. Ted Kaczynski had it. He lived in a shack.

It's all a big joke that people think their liberty has been robbed because they need to download another game installer.

Grow the fuck up.
All that you write sounds like what you would expect from a 3rd world country or from a dictatorship. In Europe we have right, in North America, we have rights.

all the fanboys foaming at the mouth due to Steam finally getting some needed competition and the whole "security risk" and "muh malware" ** is giving me flashbacks to when Steam fanboys got the news they wouldn't be getting Battlefield 3 on Steam SOOOOOO much, and were forced to install Origin

it's a 1-to-1 repeat of this scenario just with a different digital game distribution platform, and it's abso-****ing-lutely HILARIOUS!
A few corrections:

1: Nobody is "foaming at the mouth due to Steam finally getting some needed competition" because that's not what's happening here, there are already multiple online stores giving steam competition and nobody would care if that was what Epic were trying to do with the EGS. The reason masses of people are quite rightly annoyed is because what Epic are trying to do with the EGS is monopolize the market by using anti-consumer tactics/bribes to lock games exclusively to their platform in order to hurt their competition and the consumer. To put it simply, in the three months of 2019 thus far alone Epic have engaged in worse anti-consumer activity with the EGS than Valve have with Steam in the entire 15 years since it's launch, if you dislike Steam then that fact alone should help you understand why so many are annoyed at what's going on here.

2: The security/spyware thing is not "BS", it's been proven and Epic have owned up to it and said they will stop it (in fairness Tim Sweeney has claimed it wasn't directly intentional but due to the EGS's rushed development it had to be done that way to meet the launch schedule) . Hopefully for Epic this will prevent the EU from issuing any fines for the data protection breaches.

3: It is not a 1-to-1 repeat of that scenario because that scenario was a developer choosing to launch their own game exclusively on their own launcher, something Valve, Blizzard, etc had been doing for years and then EA joined in on. This scenario is Epic giving other developers big piles of money to bribe them to lock their game exclusively to the EGS. It's completely different.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
All that you write sounds like what you would expect from a 3rd world country or from a dictatorship. In Europe we have right, in North America, we have rights.
No, all the ways your privacy and security are already dodged or defeated are only partly covered by what he mentioned. That’s all first world stuff. Every one of those are tech that people enter into freely.

I get it, people don’t like EGS. I don’t have it installed either. But for people to point to privacy concerns and spying, most of which have been debunked by @FordGT90Concept analysis, are really reaching. If people don’t want it fine, that’s their right. But don’t blame privacy as your overriding reason. That’s duplicitous.

System Name AM5
Processor AMD Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard Asrock X670E Taichi
Cooling EK AIO Basic 360
Memory Corsair Vengeance DDR5 5600 64 Gb - XMP1 Profile
Video Card(s) AMD Reference 7900 XTX 24 Gb
Storage Samsung Gen 4 980 1 TB / Samsung 8TB SSD
Display(s) Samsung 34" 240hz 4K
Case Fractal Define R7
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME PX-1300, 1300W 80+ Platinum, Full Modular
As Fornite popularity continues to fade, so goes the EGS.

System Name ChoreBoy
Processor 8700k Delided
Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 Master
Cooling 420mm Custom Loop
Memory CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 2x8GB @ 3000Mhz
Video Card(s) EVGA 1080 SC
Storage 1TB SX8200, 250GB 850 EVO, 250GB Barracuda
Display(s) Pixio PX329 and Dell E228WFP
Case Fractal R6
Audio Device(s) On-Board
Power Supply 1000w Corsair
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores A million on everything....
What would be so wrong with just charging more for the Steam version?

System Name Baxter
Processor Intel i7-5775C @ 4.2 GHz 1.35 V
Motherboard ASRock Z97-E ITX/AC
Cooling Scythe Big Shuriken 3 with Noctua NF-A12 fan
Memory 16 GB 2400 MHz CL11 HyperX Savage DDR3
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2070 Super Black @ 1950 MHz
Storage 1 TB Sabrent Rocket 2242 NVMe SSD (boot), 500 GB Samsung 850 EVO, and 4TB Toshiba X300 7200 RPM HDD
Display(s) Vizio P65-F1 4KTV (4k60 with HDR or 1080p120)
Case Raijintek Ophion
Audio Device(s) HDMI PCM 5.1, Vizio 5.1 surround sound
Power Supply Corsair SF600 Platinum 600 W SFX PSU
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2S
Keyboard Logitech G613 and Microsoft Media Keyboard
I like to think of this EGS vs Steam debacle like they are physical stores.

Let's say that SteamMart has the most stores and customers downtown. EGStop opens up and offers some freebies to get people to try their store out. They aren't as convenient and I don't know the store layout as well, but it's a nice option to have. I'm feeling pretty good that my town has so many nice options to go buy games at. Then, EGStop starts bribing game distributors to only put their games in their store. I have a SteamMart gift card from Grandma. I used to be able to buy almost any game at SteamMart, except for a few game companies that opened outlets near the highway. Now I can't buy the game I want with my gift card. Also, I pissed off the EGStop manager when I demanded they refund a game (credit card chargeback). I used to be able to go to another store that treated me better, but now I'm out of luck. I can't buy that game I wanted anywhere.

Origin, Bethesda, and Blizzard outlets have the same problem, but I don't care about their games too much so I guess I just let it slide. Also, they make their own games and I guess it makes sense if they don't want to use the bigger retailers. I can't use my gift card there either and I better not get banned because there goes any chance of playing a sports game. But EGStop is becoming really aggressive and now some of my favorite games are only sold in their stores. I would even go to SteamMart and buy these games if they were a little more expensive, because I have that gift card and it's basically better to get that game for more and use my card. Or I would pay more to SteamMart because I'm banned from EGStop because I did a chargeback and also swore at the manager.

I used to be able to go to SteamMart and look at their huge shelves and find all the newest games. I would have liked if I could go to EGStop and see the same games with some deals because it's a cheaper store to sell games at. But I have a bad feeling about EGStop now bribing all of the game makers and leading to me not really having a choice of stores, but a requirement to go to both if I want all the newest games.

If you imagine Nintendo or Sony selling games only at Target, maybe that makes the situation a little easier to understand. Mutually exclusive store offerings don't lead to direct competition, it leads to having to forgo certain games or begrudgingly start going to the other store even if I would rather not.

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
@danbert2000 now that is a very good reason why you don’t want EGS. Not much different than me having reached my personal launcher limit and not wanting another one..

The spying and privacy concerns others raise tho, not so much. Most of it is hysteria, and what’s left is no worse than any of the other game stores/launchers...or anything else we do online.

I don’t know why so many insist on making reasons for hating EGS. You really don’t need one. Say you don’t want it and that’s it. Whatever the case, no one is going to change anything bitching on TPU.

Last edited:
Processor i7 2600K
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V PRO/Gen 3
Cooling ZeroTherm FZ120
Memory G.Skill Ripjaws 4x4GB DDR3
Video Card(s) MSI GTX 1060 6G Gaming X
Storage Samsung 830 Pro 256GB + WD Caviar Blue 1TB
Display(s) Samsung PX2370 + Acer AL1717
Case Antec 1200 v1
Audio Device(s) aune x1s
Power Supply Enermax Modu87+ 800W
Mouse Logitech G403
Keyboard Qpad MK80
Lol your loss then. Unless you decide to pirate the game illegally because, oh how could you possibly survive by launching it via EGS.

People really need to stop throwing their toys outta the pram because it ain't on steam. Big deal.

This is borderline Fanboyism.

You talk like someone who doesn't know what's he talking about.

Low quality post by 64K

Processor i7 7700k
Motherboard MSI Z270 SLI Plus
Cooling CM Hyper 212 EVO
Memory 2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB and WD Black 4TB
Display(s) Dell 27 inch 1440p 144 Hz
Case Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply EVGA SuperNova 850 W Gold
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Logitech G105
Software Windows 10
System Name ATHENA
Processor AMD 7950X
Motherboard ASUS Crosshair X670E Extreme
Cooling Noctua NH-D15S, 7 x Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC IP67 2000RPM
Memory 2x32GB Trident Z RGB 6000Mhz CL30
Video Card(s) ASUS 4090 Strix
Storage 3 x Kingston Fury 4TB, 4 x Samsung 870 QVO
Display(s) Alienware AW3821DW, Wacom Cintiq Pro 15
Case Fractal Design Torrent
Audio Device(s) Topping A90/D90 MQA, Fluid FPX7 Fader Pro, Beyerdynamic T1 G2, Beyerdynamic MMX300
Power Supply ASUS THOR 1600T
Mouse Xtrfy MZ1 - Zy' Rail, Logitech MX Vertical, Logitech MX Master 3
Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
Software Windows 11 + OpenSUSE MicroOS
I've put up with devs having their own stores, as whatever, their game, they can do what they want, and if that goes thru their launcher, so be it.

But I'm not supporting the anti-competitive bullshit from Epic, especially when there is no value to me as a user from using EGS.

System Name Personal Gaming Rig
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI X670E Carbon
Cooling MO-RA 3 420
Memory 32GB 6000MHz
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 ICHILL FROSTBITE ULTRA
Storage 4x 2TB Nvme
Display(s) Samsung G8 OLED
Case Silverstone FT04
The Epic store software is a virus and violates EU laws, Done.