• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.
JinuIslife8
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings System Specs About

• Finally school ended I'm free. *realizes something* great my mom going to slap me with bunch of school workbooks :'l*
    B
    basco
    it´s for your best son !
    robot zombie
    robot zombie
    I sometimes wake up from 'late for school' nightmares, over a decade away from any school. Waking up from that and realizing you are free to learn what you want forever is pretty liberating. That's also when I realized what the problem with schooling is.

Learning is awesome. You can accomplish a lot and have it not feel like work. Just a matter of what it means to you.
    Taking a break from TPU people are telling me to stop asking "questions that are easily answered" I'm taking a week break sorry about that people it was great having time with you but I'm taking a break for a week now.
    Reactions: WhitetailAni
    Caring1
    Caring1
    What makes you think its other people that need to chill a bit?
    JinuIslife8
    JinuIslife8
    Well, they kind of rage talk like "When GPU shortages reach supplies done and now close the thread" or "it's gonna take the time that's it."
    B
    basco
    time and time again i write some dump shit and then i ask myself this stays forever,maybe i should think more before but then history repeats itself again and i realise i am a dumb brother.
    But there are much worse things in life.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…