I had a Galaxy 570 and loved it. It was my first Nvidia card in a long time and ran like a champ nothing I threw at it slowed it down. It died last month in a puff of smoke and was replaced by an MSI 560 Hawk. This was to wait for the next generation of cards to be released. I can no longer wait this card is seeing the infamous "display driver has stopped responding" error left and right. My 570 saw this error maybe once or twice a day in browsers but not to the extent it is hitting this card. I get a 1 in 3 chance when this hits the system will lockup now with artifacting. Nothing solves that but a hard reboot. The other time it will give the error get a black screen for a few seconds and return. The chance that the game just starts is getting rarer. I have my rma slip in hand and will be shipping this card back. I disabled hardware acceleration in IE I reset the card to stock settings. I just gotta say uncle on this one. I wonder if I should hold out and see if the next gen cards appear this month? The downside of that is weeks without gaming which I don't know if I will make it through the withdrawals. :shadedshu The other thing I worry about is if the new cards come out and I see the same driver error. I honestly don't want to go back to ATI but I'd hate to just throw down the money for a 580 to see a better card come out in the same price range or lower.