• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

OFFICIAL Cyberpunk 2077 Game Discussion

rtwjunkie

PC Gaming Enthusiast
Supporter
Louisiana -Laissez les bons temps rouler!
System Name Bayou Phantom
Processor Core i7-8700k 4.4Ghz @ 1.18v
Motherboard ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 6
Cooling All air: 2x140mm Fractal exhaust; 3x 140mm Cougar Intake; Enermax T40F Black CPU cooler
Memory 2x 16GB Mushkin Redline DDR-4 3200
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Xc
Storage 1x 500 MX500 SSD; 2x 6TB WD Black; 1x 4TB WD Black; 1x400GB VelRptr; 1x 4TB WD Blue storage (eSATA)
Display(s) HP 27q 27" IPS @ 2560 x 1440
Case Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/Titanium front -windowed
Audio Device(s) Soundblaster Z
Power Supply Seasonic X-850
Mouse Coolermaster Sentinel III (large palm grip!)
Keyboard Logitech G610 Orion mechanical (Cherry Brown switches)
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (Start10 & Fences 3.0 installed)
I thought the Witcher 3 was the end of the series?
It was the end of Geralt’s story as far as CDPR. It’s anticipated it will shift to another character/time based on their limited leaks.

System Name Gentoo64 /w Cold Coffee
Processor 9900K 5.2GHz @1.312v
Motherboard MXI APEX
Cooling Raystorm Pro + 1260mm Super Nova
Memory 2x16GB TridentZ 4000-14-14-28-2T @1.6v
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 LiquidX Barrow 3015MHz @1.1v
Storage 660P 1TB, 860 QVO 2TB
Display(s) LG C1 + Predator XB1 QHD
Case Open Benchtable V2
Audio Device(s) SB X-Fi
Power Supply MSI A1000G
Mouse G502
Keyboard G815
Software Gentoo/Windows 10
Benchmark Scores Always only ever very fast
I expect more graphics optimizations are on their way to make Low settings playable on 1080Ti. It can handle Modern Warfare high mixed settings around 100fps at 3440x1440, so something is off with the new comer. Of course, Infinity Ward has been developing fps games for a longer period of time, but let's not lose focus on possibilities by technology rather than devs. I hope that CDPR continues to polish and add content to Cyberpunk 2077 for a long time, like they did with Witcher 3.

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120 SE
Memory 2x16 GB Crucial Ballistix 3600 CL16 Rev E @ 3800 CL16
Video Card(s) RTX3080 Ti FE
Storage SX8200 Pro 1 TB, Plextor M6Pro 256 GB, WD Blue 2TB
Display(s) LG 34GN850P-B
Case SilverStone Primera PM01 RGB
Audio Device(s) SoundBlaster G6 | Fidelio X2 | Sennheiser 6XX
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 750W
Mouse Endgame Gear XM1R
Keyboard Wooting Two HE
Processor R5 5600
Motherboard MSI B450M Mortar Max
Cooling SPC Fortis 3
Memory Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 3000 2x8
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming Trio RTX 3070
Storage Lexar Pro NM760 1 TB, Corsair MP510 960 GB
Display(s) Dell U2412M
Case be quiet! Pure Base 500
Power Supply EVGA G2 750W
Mouse Logitech G500
Keyboard SPC Gear GK550 Omnis Kailh Brown RGB
There's nothing wrong with enjoying the game people (i know I have) but it doesn't mean you need to stand by and massage CDPR's nuts with your mouths after they just pulled off the most anti-consumer video game launch in history.
Quite a hyperbole, that title still belongs to Fallout 76, at least when it comes to big releases in recent memory, it was even worse.

Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
What we can hope is that CDPR CEO/COO, the investors seeing the stock falling, will become humble and not try to rush their next game. The fact the investor already mentionned TW4 in their last call made me feel uneasy. "You blew it with a new licence, so what about the next game based on a licence that had a financial sucess ?"
This is wayyy out there, but Im kinda hoping this isnt the only installment. There is a frickin treasure trove of lore waiting to be cracked open... enough for several full fledged games. And it is good stuff!

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Motherboard MSI B350 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling be quiet dark rock pro 3
Memory GSKill Aegis 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16
Video Card(s) PowerColor Radeon RX 7800 XT Hellhound 16GB GDDR6 256-bit
Storage Seagate Barracuda SATA-II 1TB , HyperX Savage 240GB SATA 3
Display(s) Benq EX2780Q
Case Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
Audio Device(s) Sound BlasterX G6
Power Supply Seasonic prime TX-650
Mouse Marvo Scorpion G981
Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Elite - Yellow Switch
Software Windows 10 Pro
What we can hope is that CDPR CEO/COO, the investors seeing the stock falling, will become humble and not try to rush their next game. The fact the investor already mentioned TW4 in their last call made me feel uneasy. "You blew it with a new licence, so what about the next game based on a licence that had a financial sucess ?"

At this point, i feel like this could not bene more off-topic. But humble is not a word that guy Ivinski or whatever his name, knows. What he did has Romanian mentality all over it - ior t's more like poor people mentality.

4916238.jpg

Made money from previous projects and when the bank account was full, he wanted to join the good life, so it was either London or Cali. So Cali sounds better, but he needed a visa for Cali. So he opened up shop with few employees in LA to have a reason and a visa for work&chill

In the meantime, minimum wage on the slave farm back In Poland, while he was caring less bout anything related CD Projekt Red and spending big on Cali beachfront with Insta models (#onlyfans top donor)

The peasant from ex-fascist Poland that made it to the sunny side of good old' USA California

4 real would have done the same - but the gamer in me would have played my own game just to be #first - and couldn't let them release it in this sorry state

System Name Yin/Yang
Processor Ryzen 7 3700x
Motherboard msi mag x570 tomahawk
Cooling CoolerMaster ML240V2 / asiahorse fs9002 120mm fans
Memory 2 x 16gb g.skill trident z neo 3600
Video Card(s) msi gaming X 2070 super 8gb
Storage 1tb sabrent rocket nvme / 1tb samsung evo 860 sata ssd / 3tb Toshiba hdd
Display(s) lg ultragear 2560x1440 144hz 1ms 27"ips
Case nzxt h510i
Audio Device(s) logitech g635 / creative sound blaster
Power Supply evga supernova 750ga 80 plus gold
Mouse logitech g402 hyperion fury
Keyboard corsair k55
Quite a hyperbole, that title still belongs to Fallout 76, at least when it comes to big releases in recent memory, it was even worse.

quite the hyperbole yet you could only manage to muster 1 game that you think was worse? fallout never got ripped off the market, and I dont remember bethesda going to such lengths to hide their failures.

Processor R5 5600
Cooling SPC Fortis 3
Display(s) Dell U2412M
Mouse Logitech G500
So many questions, so strange to see a game that runs fine on the current console gen get pulled like that.
It looks like pulling the game from the store is a direct consequence of extending refunds.
It makes sense from Sony's perspective. If they are offering unconditional refunds, which is beyond their terms of service, it means they judged the game to be broken. In that case, why would they continue to sell it (and open themselves for more complaints and refunds).
Even though it's sad to watch, it appears Sony is just consistent.

Apparently it's a result of Sony talking with CDPR so it's quite possible that removing the game was their condition for offering refunds.

Last edited:
System Name Yin/Yang
Processor Ryzen 7 3700x
Storage 1tb sabrent rocket nvme / 1tb samsung evo 860 sata ssd / 3tb Toshiba hdd
Case nzxt h510i
Keyboard corsair k55
It looks like pulling the game from the store is a direct consequence of extending refunds.
It makes sense from Sony's perspective. If they are offering unconditional refunds, which is beyond their terms of service, it means they judged the game to be broken. In that case, why would they continue to sell it (and open themselves for more complaints and refunds).
Even though it's sad to watch, it appears Sony is just consistent.

Apparently it's a result of Sony talking with CDPR so it's quite possible that removing the game was their condition for offering refunds.

That makes sense to me, i highly doubt Sony was in love with the idea of doing CDPR's dirty work for them. Processing all those refunds and complaints costs them money on both the front and back-end. This was probably their way of washing their hands clean of the filth until CDPR can present an acceptable product.

Processor R5 5600
Cooling SPC Fortis 3
Display(s) Dell U2412M
Mouse Logitech G500
quite the hyperbole yet you could only manage to muster 1 game that you think was worse? fallout never got ripped off the market, and I dont remember bethesda going to such lengths to hide their failures.
You don't?
Todd promised the world and when shit hit the fan after release, instead of fixing the game they started selling ridiculously overpriced microtransactions. They didn't even want to admit there were any serious problems.
There's a huge difference in quality of those products too, bugs and performance issues aside. F76 was just old assets lazily slapped together with an absolute minimum of effort put into it.

Just because it wasn't pulled off the market doesn't mean it shouldn't have been.
There's this game on PS4 named Life of black tiger which can barely even be called a game, that one has not been removed from the store either, does that prove anything?

System Name Yin/Yang
Processor Ryzen 7 3700x
Case nzxt h510i
Keyboard corsair k55
There's a huge difference in quality of those products, bugs and performance issues aside.
Oh, bugs and performance issues aside all of sudden? lmfao, how convenient. My point still stands..it was not hyperbole to say this was one of the most disappointing/anti-consumer launches in history. I'm sure there are plenty of good examples but CDPR sure makes a pretty damn good argument. The only 2 titles that i can even put in the same ballpark in recent memory would be anthem and fallout. Talk about "bad company" no pun intended.

D

Deleted member 24505

i played F76 quite enjoyed it for a while. Had more fun playing that than cybershite 2077 and to call one city open world :laugh:

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
A non-issue for CDPR? that is completely and utterly hilarious dude. They've lost millions if not billions already, their stock continues to plummit, sony yanked them off the store...Something tells me that was not the "exposure" they were looking for. If you think consoles are a non-issue for CDPR then you're having comprehension issues because it's quite the opposite...consoles are a massive issue for CDPR right now and it's causing them unprecedented consequences.

P.S: not sure how credible that article is or what happened with sales on TW3 after the article was released, but I read somewhere that console sales ended up overtaking p.c sales in the end. Even if that wasn't true it was close enough to where what you're saying holds no weight. It was clearly a game that was marketed heavily for console AND pc...(like cyberpunk)

There's nothing wrong with enjoying the game people (i know I have) but it doesn't mean you need to stand by and massage CDPR's nuts with your mouths after they just pulled off the most anti-consumer video game launch in history.

You're correct, I wrote that not knowing Sony also axed it off the store entirely. Yes, its an issue now! At the same time I feel it is still overinflated - I already popped up the NMS example... and it still stands. I feel like Sony is being a bit of a hypocrite here, even though they're quite right and for them its of course also a good PR move 'look we protect our customers from bad content'. Which they really don't do, let's face it. Tons of crap has been released on the console as well, this gen and every single one before it.

Still - I do think initially this was CDPRs agenda. The game is PC-first, as much as TW3 was and is then made to fit on consoles. You can see this in how they were keen to adopt RTX for example and how the console versions lack any sort of RT. And how the graphics baseline is balanced around midrange GPUs in PC, of now and yesteryear, while also offering extensive tech and options beyond that. That's the balance you seek if you want to sell big on PC. The consoles were an afterthought, its clear as day and I think they put much more effort in getting proper performance on a wide range of PC configs. This echoes in the overall experience, even if not everything is super optimized, it still gets decent FPS across all GPUs old and new with very stable frametimes.

Marketing a game for either platform is one thing, but the technical story behind is another, and it is exactly because it was in dev for so long that optimizing for a past-gen console would not have done the game any good either. Choice of evils... do you crap on your console release that is about to be history or do you crap on the PC. After all, if we see lots of features axed because the console couldn't handle it, the shitstorm would be similar. Ideally you want an engine and game logic that is flexible enough to handle it all... but yeah. That requires some pretty tight project planning, something CDPR isn't really good at, it seems.

D

Deleted member 24505

I looked earlier and had just over 3hrs played on steam, shame as i would have refunded it. Seen some crap in it, and enough on the net. I have uninstalled it for now, i will wait till they have fixed it and have another look. Not that desperate to play it, so i can wait.

System Name Yin/Yang
Processor Ryzen 7 3700x
Case nzxt h510i
Keyboard corsair k55
You're correct, I wrote that not knowing Sony also axed it off the store entirely. Yes, its an issue now!
it was in issue before that, let not kid ourselves.

I feel like Sony is being a bit of a hypocrite here, even though they're quite right and for them its of course also a good PR move 'look we protect our customers from bad content'. Which they really don't do, let's face it. Tons of crap has been released on the console as well, this gen and every single one before it.
I partially agree, maybe they are trying to disguise it as good will towards their customers when they are really just trying to protect themselves. Plenty of bad games have been released on console no doubt but i'm sure none stood to cost sony nearly as much money as cyberpunk potentially could. Cyberpunk is a different animal, they sold 8 mil before the game even released.

Still - I do think initially this was CDPRs agenda. The game is PC-first, as much as TW3 was and is then made to fit on consoles
maybe, if so it was a pretty stupid fuckin agenda. If cdpr never sold titles on console they wouldn't be where they are at today. period. Good luck alienating console users and making it in the gaming industry...

Processor R5 5600
Cooling SPC Fortis 3
Display(s) Dell U2412M
Mouse Logitech G500
Oh, bugs and performance issues aside all of sudden? lmfao, how convenient. My point still stands..it was not hyperbole to say this was one of the most disappointing/anti-consumer launches in history. I'm sure there are plenty of good examples but CDPR sure makes a pretty damn good argument. The only 2 titles that i can even put in the same ballpark in recent memory would be anthem and fallout. Talk about "bad company" no pun intended.
If you're implying I want to gloss over bugs and issues you missed the mark.
I put them aside because I wanted to point out ways in which F76 was even worse than CP. In terms of technical issues they were both comparably bad.

It really is in a very bad company right now, it's one of the worst shitshows in a long while, but it's not the worst and the most anti-consumer one, that was my point. I feel like people are not objective and fair about it. Probably because of different expectations and being used to crap from Bethesda.

System Name Yin/Yang
Processor Ryzen 7 3700x
Case nzxt h510i
Keyboard corsair k55
If you're implying I want to gloss over bugs and issues you missed the mark.
I put them aside because I wanted to point out ways in which F76 was even worse than CP. In terms of technical issues they were both comparably bad.

No I'm not implying that you want to gloss over the issues at all...my point was if you want to make an argument about which game was objectively worse, you can't say "performance issues and bugs aside" that's you attempting to make an argument while simultaneously expecting me to throw the strongest counter argument away...it doesn't work like that sorry. Both games were bad were bad for different reasons but if you're trying to get me to believe that fallout was somehow magnitudes worse, it's not going to happen so we can just agree to disagree.

Processor R5 5600
Cooling SPC Fortis 3
Display(s) Dell U2412M
Mouse Logitech G500
I feel like Sony is being a bit of a hypocrite here, even though they're quite right and for them its of course also a good PR move 'look we protect our customers from bad content'. Which they really don't do, let's face it. Tons of crap has been released on the console as well, this gen and every single one before it.
I've seen a comment somewhere that puts a spin on it that I didn't think about.
It's possible that Sony, seeing how big of a deal it has become, didn't want to bring more attention to their anti-consumer refund policy. Enough outrage directed that way, and calls for change, could become hard to ignore.

If it was CDPR that made an agreement with Sony, it's disheartening because even a pro-consumer move on their part in this bad situation, enabling refunds that comes with more money loss for them, is used by people on the internet and journos to bring them down even more.
But well, we don't yet know how it went.

Processor 13700KF Undervolted @ 5.6/ 5.5, 4.8Ghz Ring 200W PL1
Motherboard MSI 690-I PRO
Cooling Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 w/ Arctic P12 Fans
Memory 48 GB DDR5 7600 MHZ CL36
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 FE
Storage 2x 2TB WDC SN850, 1TB Samsung 960 prr
Display(s) Alienware 32" 4k 240hz OLED
Case SLIGER S620
Audio Device(s) Yes
Power Supply Corsair SF750
Mouse Xlite V2
Keyboard RoyalAxe
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores They're pretty good, nothing crazy.
I've been playing games for a LONG time, and I tend to agree...

For a PC release it was fine, good even as far as gigantic open world titles go. The issue was the console releases and the unplayability on the lower end hardware.

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Exactly, I'm really not a hard CDPR fan here, just open to all sides of the coin. Everyone has its specific interests in big releases such as these, and its always way too easy to forget the influence of just simply people being people, with egos, their own issues, and their ability to function as part of a team.

CDPR is well known for friction among devs and management. I think that is a key part of the issue, as it has been before - except with TW3 it didn't leak into the final product. The pressure on postponing that release I think was also a lot lower - mostly internal, and not so much from partners.

Having completed the game by now, I must say I can agree with many of the complaints, but also can't with just about the other half. Yes, the city lacks interactivity and emergent gameplay. But at the same time I see brilliant writing, fantastic voice acting and superb story missions, and apart from the perp encounters on the map, all those little side gigs are little stories of their own. The quality is there. The city even for lack of interactivity feels vibrant around the city center - much less so in the surrounding areas. But there's a lot of it with tremendous detail and hand-crafting. You don't see sixteen of the same interiors in the game like you do in most, all of them rotated one way or the other. Its just different stuff. Only once or twice did I catch myself thinking 'this looks like a copypaste'.

That conclusion leads me again to shaky project planning. A bit like how Star Citizen puts serious attention in all those new models and concept art but still hasn't released a beta with solid all-round gameplay. It looks the part. The basics work alright. But its not fleshed out as something that wants to last, like, say, Grand Theft Auto. The AI... oh my god. Its shock and horror really. CDPR admitted on it I believe, but still. how did that get like this so late in the dev cycle? Any investor or product owner would categorize it as a serious risk to the overall viability of the product if not a blocking issue.

maybe, if so it was a pretty stupid fuckin agenda. If cdpr never sold titles on console they wouldn't be where they are at today. period. Good luck alienating console users and making it in the gaming industry...

Not sure, here's a perspective I'm getting more fond of right now:

CDPR has become a bit arrogant, as it shows today. A little kick in the nuts and back to their PC roots wouldn't hurt them. They've overstretched and they completely miscalculated this one. All the last minute decisions were dollar signs in their eyes, not the CDPR we really knew. Prior to release they had my favor of the doubt, but having seen the end product now... Nope.

Call it a market correction? :p They won't go under for this. And to be perfectly honest, I still trust them enough to fix the issues and add a bit of repeatable content to the game that's missing now. Thinking back to NMS, at the time that was ALSO one of the rare games I bought right at launch, and I spent a good 60 hours in it, enjoying it even with the issues, and I had the same faith in future updates... look where it is now. Both involved studios I still view as people who work on games out of passion, and if you do that, you just want to deliver, if not today, then tomorrow.

One last painful conclusion I draw now is that upper management in CDPR has absolutely no handle on how corporate works. Hello Games - similar deal. Both younger studios that made it big in no time and then got to deal with Sony et al. Both studios with a PC-first game that then needed a console release. Both studios made a big show in media and both were under heavy release pressure. Post-release they stack PR blunder one upon another, clearly with lacking dialogue between studio and publisher. Its so similar its almost scary

Now... does anyone remember how Starcraft: Ghost panned out? Blizzard fridged it because the game didn't offer enough. That was to be their first console-ey shooter. They had experience/capable management and turned tail. I think I just figured out why.

The Steam store page has this for reviews.
View attachment 180082

I'll take a covid curve like that! Herd mentality FTW

I think Steam's review system is borderline unreliable now when it comes to numbers though - they have all sorts of review bombing measures in place.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the review bombing happening on the GOG game page?

Sheer stupidity. Sure this game has a few VERY minor glitches but nothing that stops a person from having fun and enjoying the experience. Most of those reviews are full of $#!^...

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk ATX
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition
Memory VENGEANCE LPX 2 x 16GB DDR4-3600 C18 OCed 3800
Video Card(s) XFX Speedster SWFT309 AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT CORE Gaming
Storage 970 EVO NVMe M.2 500 GB, 870 QVO 1 TB
Display(s) Samsung 28” 4K monitor
Case Phantek Eclipse P400S (PH-EC416PS)
Audio Device(s) EVGA NU Audio
Power Supply EVGA 850 BQ
Mouse SteelSeries Rival 310
Keyboard Logitech G G413 Silver
Software Windows 10 Professional 64-bit v22H2
Processor Ryzen 9 3900X
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X370-F
Cooling Dark Rock 4, 3x Corsair ML140 front intake, 1x rear exhaust
Memory 2x8GB TridentZ RGB [3600Mhz CL16]
Video Card(s) EVGA 3060ti FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Storage 970 EVO 500GB nvme, 860 EVO 250GB SATA, Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 4TB HDDs
Display(s) 27" MSI G27C4 FHD 165hz
Case NZXT H710
Audio Device(s) Modi Multibit, Vali 2, Shortest Way 51+ - LSR 305's, Focal Clear, HD6xx, HE5xx, LCD-2 Classic
Power Supply Corsair RM650x v2
Mouse iunno whatever cheap crap logitech *clutches Xbox 360 controller security blanket*
Keyboard HyperX Alloy Pro
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores ask your mother
Has anyone seen the review bombing happening on the GOG game page?

Sheer stupidity. Sure that game has a few VERY minor glitches but nothing that stops a person from having fun and enjoying the experience. Most of those reviews are full of $#!^...

At this point I conclude that the world is full of clueless whiny douche-canoes...
Negative hype. As blindly excited as they were before is as blindly angry as they are now. Tell them you even like the game and thats a personal slight to all intellect and morality. Being bitter is just the right thing to do.

I understand the game sucks for the 50 percent of people who are on consoles. I get that even past that its not quite what the hype led up to. But there are big swaths of the gaming community that are just poison. Imagine being this miserable over a game.

Maybe go outside, talk to the nice girl/guy across the street. Or really, do just about anything but this. AFAICT these people are basically chattle for outrage engineers who would say the sky was falling every day.

In context, its bad. Big picture though... jesus christ, its a GAME.

Last edited:
Processor Ryzen 9 5900X
Motherboard MSI B450 Tomahawk ATX
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition
Memory VENGEANCE LPX 2 x 16GB DDR4-3600 C18 OCed 3800
Video Card(s) XFX Speedster SWFT309 AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT CORE Gaming
Storage 970 EVO NVMe M.2 500 GB, 870 QVO 1 TB
Display(s) Samsung 28” 4K monitor
Case Phantek Eclipse P400S (PH-EC416PS)
Audio Device(s) EVGA NU Audio
Power Supply EVGA 850 BQ
Mouse SteelSeries Rival 310
Keyboard Logitech G G413 Silver
Software Windows 10 Professional 64-bit v22H2
That weird as hell! It's usually the other way around with Steam having the review bombing and GOG going unaffected.
Maybe the majority went back to playing the game after leaving a negative review? Mods perhaps?