• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

desktop audio playing through mic

Shadow245

Personally i still think it's a issue with the headsets if someone has a laptop or some way of testing them on another device headset crosstalk seems more plausible after trying so many fixes.

Just to verify you tried to plug the microphone from one headset and the earpieces from another and it worked fine? If that's the case it has to be an issue with crosstalk on both headset's.
i tried the headset on a laptop and it worked fine no probleme and like i said i pluged the headphone earpiece on front pannel and the other headset microphone in the back (motherboard) no probleme but when i pluged theme in the same place for example i pluged the earpiece for my main headphone in the headphone jack and the microphone from the other headset to the mic jack beside it , it gives the same probleme

i pluged the earpiece for my main headphone in the headphone jack and the microphone from the other headset to the mic jack beside it , it gives the same probleme
Are you trying to use one headset for sound and the other headset as a mic ???

Shadow245

Are you trying to use one headset for sound and the other headset as a mic ???
noo im just saying if i do i dont have any problemes but i dont want to thats the probleme i wanna use my main headset mic

noo im just saying if i do i dont have any problemes but i dont want to thats the probleme i wanna use my main headset mic
I see , well since the problem persists even when you use a usb sound card , you have to look into software now , if your headset comes with a control center try exploring the options it offers

Shadow245

I see , well since the problem persists even when you use a usb sound card , you have to look into software now , if your headset comes with a control center try exploring the options it offers
it doesn't but appreciate the help