• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Ducky Announces 8K Ducky One 3 Pro Nazca Line and Zero 6108 Mechanical Keyboards

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
DuckyChannel International Co., Ltd., a leading manufacturer dedicated to providing top-notch hardware solutions such as mechanical keyboards and professional mice, has unveiled upgraded versions of its One 3 Pro and wireless three-mode Zero series models tailored to different user groups. Building on the strengths of the One 3 series, the One 3 Pro Nazca Line incorporates Ducky's innovative QUACK Mechanics+ along with features such as an 8K reporting rate, triple-shot true PBT keycaps, and a south-facing switch design. It also introduces an upgraded Cherry MX2A switch series, enhancing existing outstanding features and injecting innovative functionalities. The wireless tri-mode Zero 6108, on the other hand, features hot-swappable technology and PBT double-shot keycaps, catering to both the work and entertainment needs of users.

One 3 Pro Series Mechanical Keyboard
The frequency at which the keyboard reports to the computer. A higher polling rate results in lower input lag. Ducky One 3 Pro Nazca Line delivers inputs with an 8,000 Hz polling rate for optimal performance. Faster polling rates mean that keystrokes are detected more quickly, resulting in less lag and fewer missed keystrokes. This can be particularly important in fast-paced typing situations, such as gaming or coding, where even a slight delay or missed keystrokes can be costly.

Ducky spares no expense and undergoes a meticulous manufacturing process, utilizing triple-shot molding technology to offer users high-quality, durable PBT keycaps. In addition to extending the lifespan of the keycaps, this also ensures superior typing experience and stability. The triple-shot method involves using three different colors of plastic. The second and third plastics are injected into the first mold to fill up the space of the keycap, allowing legends to never fade away even after years of excessive use.

Diverging from the typical north-facing RGB backlight found in conventional mechanical keyboards, the One 3 Pro Nazca Line stands out with south-facing RGB lighting designed for custom mechanical enthusiasts. This choice is favored by custom keyboard builders as it provides better visibility of the backlight. Additionally, south-facing switches ensure full compatibility with the majority of keycaps available in the market, allowing the use of any type of keycaps without any interference.

Experience tranquility at your fingertips with the MX2A, where innovation meets perfection. Crafted with meticulous attention to detail, our latest offering features updated spring and stem geometries, along with optimized socket dome geometry and glide-enhancing guidance ribs. Elevating the keyboard experience further, the MX2A boasts high-precision ring lubrication and gold cross-point contacts, ensuring unparalleled precision and smoothness in every keystroke.

Zero 6108 Series Mechanical Keyboard
The Zero 6108 features tri-mode connectivity, offering users unprecedented flexibility. With options for USB Type-C cable, 2.4 GHz wireless, and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity, users can seamlessly switch between devices without compromising on performance or reliability. Whether gaming, typing, or working on multiple devices, the Zero 6108 ensures a smooth and uninterrupted connection every time.

Designed for ultimate customization, the Zero 6108 comes equipped with hotswap technology, allowing users to effortlessly swap out switches without soldering. Tailor your typing experience to suit your preferences, whether it's for gaming, typing, or programming, with ease and convenience. Experience unparalleled durability and comfort with the Zero 6108's OEM PBT double-shot keycaps. Constructed from premium materials, these keycaps offer a superior typing experience, resistant to wear, fading, and shine. Say goodbye to worn-out key legends and hello to long-lasting performance.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

All these new things like 8K polling rate and so on are good extras. But I would also like to see a keyboard with an all-aluminum body, for example the Tinker 75 would look very good in aluminum. I know there is an Outlaw 65, but I personally could not assemble it and it is 65% keyboard which is not convenient for me. The same goes for Mecha - 65% and no foam pad.

System Name The Little One
Processor i5-11320H @4.4GHZ
Motherboard AZW SEI
Cooling Fan w/heat pipes + side & rear vents
Memory 64GB Crucial DDR4-3200 (2x 32GB)
Video Card(s) Iris XE
Storage WD Black SN850X 4TB m.2, Seagate 2TB SSD + SN850 4TB x2 in an external enclosure
Display(s) 2x Samsung 43" & 2x 32"
Case Practically identical to a mac mini, just purrtier in slate blue, & with 3x usb ports on the front !
Audio Device(s) Yamaha ATS-1060 Bluetooth Soundbar & Subwoofer
Power Supply 65w brick
Mouse Logitech MX Master 2
Keyboard Logitech G613 mechanical wireless
Software Windows 10 pro 64 bit, with all the unnecessary background shitzu turned OFF !
Benchmark Scores PDQ
Well well, at least they're giving us a couple of bigger/full-sized KB's, instead of 2 MORE typical chopped off, mini-me gamr boi toiz, so there's that, but knowing the Duck, they will probably be pretty expensive, so probably a no-buy for me.... :)

Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard MSI B550 Tomahawk
Cooling Noctua U12S
Memory 32GB @ 3600 CL18
Video Card(s) AMD 6800XT
Storage WD Black SN850(1TB), WD Black NVMe 2018(500GB), WD Blue SATA(2TB)
Display(s) Samsung Odyssey G9
Case Be Quiet! Silent Base 802
Power Supply Seasonic PRIME-GX-1000
All these new things like 8K polling rate and so on are good extras. But I would also like to see a keyboard with an all-aluminum body, for example the Tinker 75 would look very good in aluminum. I know there is an Outlaw 65, but I personally could not assemble it and it is 65% keyboard which is not convenient for me. The same goes for Mecha - 65% and no foam pad.
Agreed, I also want to see Ducky make a functional website. It's terribly incontinent to browse for an actual product you want on a PC interface, and their 'specs' don't include a bunch of actual important information like the body of the keyboard itself. Compare it to Keychron's website, for example and it's a complete joke.

If you really want aluminum keyboards they can easily be found elsewhere. Keychron's entire Q lineup , Lemokey's L-series(keychron subsidary), Cidoo V-series, Varmilo Sword & Victory series are all common all aluminum body keyboards.

Solaris17

Super Dainty Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rocinante
Processor I9 14900KS
Motherboard MSI MPG Z790I Edge WiFi Gaming
Cooling be quiet! Pure Loop 240mm
Memory 64GB Gskill Trident Z5 DDR5 6000 @6400
Video Card(s) MSI SUPRIM Liquid X 4090
Storage 1x 500GB 980 Pro | 1x 1TB 980 Pro | 1x 8TB Corsair MP400
Display(s) Odyssey OLED G9 (G95SC)
Case LANCOOL 205M MESH Snow
Audio Device(s) Moondrop S8's on schitt Modi+ & Valhalla 2
Power Supply ASUS ROG Loki SFX-L 1000W
Mouse Lamzu Atlantis mini (White)
Keyboard Monsgeek M3 Lavender, Akko Crystal Blues
VR HMD Quest 3
Software openSUSE Tumbleweed
Benchmark Scores I dont have time for that.
I like ducky they can be a bit expensive though. As for crying about plastic you have to know the product a bit better. This post is for the ONE series if you want metal you need to move to the SHINE product line.

I agree that South facing leds are better than North facing for the reasons stated but I would happily buy one with no leds if that cuts the price. Just going to turn them off anyway.

I like ducky they can be a bit expensive though. As for crying about plastic you have to know the product a bit better. This post is for the ONE series if you want metal you need to move to the SHINE product line.
Bro, do you seriously not read or can't? I want a 75% keyboard, these look good but they are full size.

Solaris17

Super Dainty Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rocinante
Processor I9 14900KS
VR HMD Quest 3
Bro, do you seriously not read or can't? I want a 75% keyboard, these look good but they are full size.
I didn’t quote you “bro” I didn’t read or care that your post existed.

Processor R9 5900X
Motherboard X570 Aorus Master
Cooling MO-RA3 420 LT | 4x NF-A20
Memory F4-3600C16D-32GTZN @ 3800C16
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 TUF
Storage 2x 1TB SN750 | 1x 2TB SN850X
Display(s) AW3423DW | S2721DGFA
Case Enthoo 719
Audio Device(s) AE-5 | DT1990 Pro | Rode NT-USB
Power Supply SP 11 Pt 750W
Mouse G502 X Plus
Keyboard Ducky Shine 7
This post is for the ONE series if you want metal you need to move to the SHINE product line.
But the SHINE is just a ONE with metal face plate. At least that's the case for my Shine 7 when compared to my One 2.

I didn’t quote you “bro” I didn’t read or care that your post existed.
Oh my apologies sir, you must have been talking to yourself. By the way, ducky shine it is metal only on top, plastic on the bottom. No thanks.

Solaris17

Super Dainty Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rocinante
Processor I9 14900KS
VR HMD Quest 3
But the SHINE is just a ONE with metal face plate. At least that's the case for my Shine 7 when compared to my One 2.

It is a shame but it wasnt always like that. FWIW IIRC they release shines at a much lower cadence and then the ONEs usually catch up. At least thats how its been since my old DKS 3. Hopefully the next shine has some nice improvements; I think the early ONEs were mono color and that was the bigger selling point for SHINE after the ONE 2. Though I do find it odd that they would put 8khz in a ONE before a SHINE I know they were in talks to make the next gen boards compatible with QMK so maybe thats why they have this staggered release schedule.

We will see. At least the KB world is full of options, I should stop buying them at some point.

Processor I7-6900K @ 4.2ghz 8c/4.3ghz 2c
Motherboard GA-X99-Ultra Gaming
Cooling Liquid Freezer II 240
Memory 32GB G.Skill @ 3200 15-17-17-34
Video Card(s) RTX 3080 12GB FTW3 Ultra Hybrid
Storage 1TB P31 NVMe and 2x 1TB S31 SATA
Display(s) CU34G2X and Ea244wmi
Case 5000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) Sound Blaster X4
Power Supply SuperNOVA 850 G+
Mouse G502 HERO/G700s
Keyboard Ducky Shine
I still have my original Shine and have been tempted to get one of the newer Ducky KBs, but just don't see enough of a benefit. I do like the design of the One 3 in general and this seems like a solid update to that though. If they put out a KB similar to the Wooting line with full analog switch control I probably wouldn't be able to resist.