• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Game Ideas Club

karar

http://gameideas-club.1up.com

Have you ever thought of any cool idea that you want to deliever to Game Developers?
Well you have a chance now.. everyday. Come to Game Ideas club and share your ideas. What kind of worlds / era you wan to see. What storylines should be implemented. Any idea for cool hero or enemies. Or any gameplay feature that would kick some serious butt. Its your choice.

Even if you are short on ideas.. come and look around what ideas other have shared. Its a Gaming think tank .. hang aorund:

http://gameideas-club.1up.com

wazzledoozle

Processor X2 3800+ @ 2.3 GHz
Motherboard DFI Lanparty SLI-DR
Cooling Zalman CNPS 9500 LED
Memory 2x1 Gb OCZ Plat. @ 3-3-2-8-1t 460 MHz
Video Card(s) HIS IceQ 4670 512Mb
Storage 640Gb & 160Gb western digital sata drives
Display(s) Hanns G 19" widescreen LCD w/ DVI 5ms
Case Thermaltake Soprano
Audio Device(s) Audigy 2 softmod@Audigy 4, Logitech X-530 5:1
Power Supply Coolermaster eXtreme Power Plus 500w
Software XP Pro
Corporations trying to steal the little bit of talent they can for free :rolleyes:

Last edited:
System Name Monolith
Processor Intel Xeon E3110 Wolfdale@3.5GHz
Motherboard MSI P35-Neo
Cooling Active Air
Memory 4GB DDR2 800
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD 3850 512MB PCI-E
Storage 1 x 80GB Internal, 1 x 250GB Internal, 1 x 40GB External
Display(s) Acer X203w
Case Generic black case with locking front bezel
Audio Device(s) Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS
Power Supply 500 Watt Seasonic M12
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Naturally you sign away all proprietary rights without the hope of any resonable compensation or recognition for your hard thought Ideas. :rolleyes:

A game about me would rock. I'd be a famous intergalactic superhero with lasereyes and a stone skin. I could also lift like unlimited weight with my pinky. I can also download pr0n @ 1000Mbit always, that would be my best power. Mmy superpowers would rely on this though.

There would be this evil person who wants to take over the world and disable me by banning all pr0n sites and ofcourse I'd have to defeat him by collecting coins, 100 coins would get me an extra life. I could defeat enemies by lasering them or jumping on their heads. There would also be some tube transport system. And many levels. Perhaps even outer space ones.

Perhaps I could have this firebreating flying dog with huge claws to travel through the sky and space. It would also have my name tattood on it.

Sounds good eh?

karar

well... first of all.. I am a gamer too. Not a cooperate personality.. if u r not sure just check out the club and you will see that 98% of ideas there are posted by me. If I was a company y would I be posting my ideas there.
secondly what I want is just some innovation in games.. dont u get tired of playing similar things again and again.. with different title names. I do!! I dont call releasing a first person shooter featuring super Antialiasing with specular lightning and ultra relastic soft shadows ... innovative, if it features similar "governement secret experiment gone horribly wrong" story and the same gameplay as 20 other military/scifi titles in the market.
So, I started the club, to maybe attract some developer attractions.. I dont want any compenstation for my game ideas.. til they keep giving me good innovative games.
One example is of the game idea I posted for next Need for speed. Which I named "Most Wanted" and said that it should feature.. mixed gameplay of Hot pursuit and Underground.. and you can see that EA is releasing just a game with same name now.. they didnt mention my name.. or heck even mail me abt it.. but I am cool.. cuz I know that when they release the game.. I am gonna enjoy playing what "I" wanted.. thts better than anything.

I cannot force anyone, if u think the club is good think tank.. then plz come (http://gameideas-club.1up.com) else.. I would keep posting just my own ideas :p

Urlyin

I still do pencil mods
DanTheBanjoman said:
A game about me would rock. I'd be a famous intergalactic superhero with lasereyes and a stone skin. I could also lift like unlimited weight with my pinky. I can also download pr0n @ 1000Mbit always, that would be my best power. Mmy superpowers would rely on this though.

There would be this evil person who wants to take over the world and disable me by banning all pr0n sites and ofcourse I'd have to defeat him by collecting coins, 100 coins would get me an extra life. I could defeat enemies by lasering them or jumping on their heads. There would also be some tube transport system. And many levels. Perhaps even outer space ones.

Perhaps I could have this firebreating flying dog with huge claws to travel through the sky and space. It would also have my name tattood on it.

Sounds good eh?

Dangit Dan :mad: that's my Idea!! :eek: geeezz some people ....

Karar ... thanks for the link ... nice idea :)