- Mar 6, 2008
- 2,700 (0.76/day)
|System Name||I Dub Thee Infinity|
|Processor||Intel Core I7-3930K|
|Motherboard||EVGA X79 Classified|
|Memory||16GB GSkill Trident X|
|Video Card(s)||EVGA GTX 980 Ti SC+|
|Storage||SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB, OCZ V2 180GB, 2x Toshiba X300 5TB RAID 0|
|Case||Cooler Master HAF X|
|Audio Device(s)||Creative X-Fi Titanium + Sennheiser HD 598 + Klipsch ProMedia 2.1|
|Power Supply||EVGA 850W G2|
|Mouse||Razer Naga 2014|
|Keyboard||Gigabyte Osmium Cherry MX Brown|
|Software||Windows 10 Pro x64|
This round of giveaways is brought to you by the great people of TPU! Sir B. Fannybottom, TrainingDummy, and manofthem have generously donated games for your enjoyment.
- Supreme Commander 2
- Hitman: Blood Money
- Gratuitous Space Battles
- Democracy 2
- Alan Wake Collector's Edition AND Alan Wake's American Nightmare
- You must read and understand the rules.
- Previous winners of my giveaways ARE eligible.
- You must be a member of TPU with a join date of 2 July 2013 or earlier.**
- You must have at least 75 posts.*
- You must have been "Thanked" at least 15 times.*
- You must have a Steam account and NOT own the game.
- YOU are responsible for understanding any region-specific restrictions pertaining to owning and playing the game.
- *Subject to my approval, those who donate a game for a future giveaway are exempt from the posts and thanks requirements. (A donation does not increase your chances of winning.)
- **More than one donation exempts you from the join date requirement.
How to enter:
- You may enter for ONE game AND Alan Wake.
- Post which one game you would like to enter for and if you would like to enter for the Alan Wake grand prize.
- Comedic posts will not increase your chances of winning, but are encouraged.
Deadline and Drawing:
- The giveaway ends 4 August 2013 8:00PM CDT.
- Winners will be selected via www.random.org
- Winners will be sent their key(s) via PM.
How to contribute:
- Send me a PM with what you would like to donate for an upcoming giveaway.
Feel free to use my template for your own use. I hold no claim of ownership to any text or images or concepts in this post.