• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

I will be leaving TPU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
System Name The wifes worst enemy
Processor i5-9600k
Motherboard Asrock z390 phantom gaming 4
Cooling water
Memory 16gb G.skill ripjaw DDR4 2400 4X4GB 15-15-15-35-2T
Video Card(s) Asrock 5600xt phantom gaming 6gb 14gb/s
Storage crucial M500 120GB SSD, Pny 256GB SSD, seagate 750GB, seagate 2TB HDD, WD blue 1TB 2.5" HDD
Display(s) 27 inch samsung @ 1080p but capable of much more ;)
Case Corsair AIR 540 Cube Mid tower
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply EVGA GQ1000W MODULAR
Mouse generic for now
Keyboard generic for now
Software gotta love steam, origin etc etc
Benchmark Scores http://hwbot.org/user/philbrown_23/
it doesnt matter who is taking it over. it will not be the same everything will go to shit without w1zz and will bow out of the forum. fact is w1zz works real hard on these reviews and goes far more in depth and fair thany ANY one else. and every time he does some fanboy or asshole just looking for a fight or epeen battle shits all over his hard earned work and turns a professional review thread into drama and childish bullshit.

System Name Will of D
Processor Intel 980x
Motherboard EVGA Classified E759 Limited Edition
Cooling Water bitches
Memory 6GB Corsair Dominator GTX2!!!!!
Video Card(s) 2x EVGA 580 Superclocked
Storage 40GB Kingston V-series SSDx2 in RAID0, 500GB Seagate 7200.10
Display(s) NEC 3090 and 2x NEC P221w's
Case Custom (mountain mod like)
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar D2X
Power Supply Anter 1000W TruePower Quattro
Software Win 7 x64 Pro
Sad news. Wish you all the best w1zz

Like many and myself have said if W1z leaves that maybe it over, the mods could move on and the sites face could change attracting different types of members, the last of the old members will move on; so basically it could all go arwy.

Ive been coming on less myself, maybe its time to move on and let whoever wants to stay chill here with the new scheme.

TPU got its name on some products for its reviews like the NZXT Tempest has a TPU badge on the box.

System Name penguin
Processor R7 5700G
Motherboard Asrock B450M Pro4
Cooling Some CM tower cooler that will fit my case
Memory 4 x 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz
Video Card(s) IGP
Storage ADATA SU800 512GB
Display(s) 27' LG
Case Zalman
Audio Device(s) stock
Power Supply Seasonic SS-620GM
Software win10
And now is the moment where W1z comes back and says "Wow 15 pages, guess you'll really miss me. Ok I won't go!" And then we'll start to sing and dance in celebration. And then he's gonna come in and be all like "Gotcha suckers! April fools I'm not coming back! Instead I'll sell the site to Microsoft for bazillion dollars. Then I'll buy a beer factory with green and red Umpalumpas!" Oh dang wait, sorry, that last one was my own dream...

System Name Felix777
Processor Core i5-3570k@stock
Motherboard Biostar H61
Memory 8gb
Video Card(s) XFX RX 470
Storage WD 500GB BLK
Display(s) Acer p236h bd
Case Haf 912
Audio Device(s) onboard
Power Supply Rosewill CAPSTONE 450watt
Software Win 10 x64
Like many and myself have said if W1z leaves that maybe it over, the mods could move on and the sites face could change attracting different types of members, the last of the old members will move on; so basically it could all go arwy.

Ive been coming on less myself, maybe its time to move on and let whoever wants to stay chill here with the new scheme.

TPU got its name on some products for its reviews like the NZXT Tempest has a TPU badge on the box.

Exactly, TPU has been seen internationally without someone even getting on the web by having our label on products from reviews. I myself don't want to leave. But i mean what kind of changes are going to take place? Is the structure of how the forums are laid out going to stay the same? Will rules change? will the new company be willing to allow us to B/S/T? god this is like upsetting actually. I plan to be a Computer Hardware Engineer and wouldn't have chosen this major were it not for TPU. You know its an amazing website when it helps dictate one's future, as it has mine.

I'm sure the rest of us are wondering this also, is w1z just removing himself from ownership of TPU? or is leaving the website completely even as a member? and if so...he's a crazy computer junkky just like alot of us...so he's gonna have to go somewhere :D i propose we follow w1z to which ever forum he decides to spend most of his time after this lol. W1z(i hope anyways) will get his bank for selling the website, and then we'd all leave and the company would fail with the website haha

Last edited by a moderator:
After all that crap in the fermi thread I'm not suprised. Everyone should be ashamed of themselves because w1z has given us the best forum on the internet, best reviews and software and some of you threw it in his face. I'm glad w1z has decided to do what he wants and I wish him luck.

I'm not surprised either. I dont want to chime in just yet on the Fermi thread, but I'm downright appaled at some comments made there. FFS, I know people tend to be hard-asses when on the internetz, but christ, credit where credit is due for someone who takes time out of THIER LIFE just to bring you a review. There was effort put in to benchmarking a shoddy product which I'm pretty sure no-one would want to do - yet W1zz made a stab at it and brought us a great review which showed us the good side of Fermi too.

I don't do reviews myself, but as someone who makes content for this site, I can understand what it's like to put in effort into something and then facing destructive criticism. Fermi review wasn't all of it, it just pushed the apple cart off the cliff. I'm shocked at this and I hope we in the staff can pacify him. W1z to TPU is like Steve Jobs to Apple.

THIS. Bta, I agree 100%. I've worked on websites in the past and I've gotten the same bull-S. Haters, if you want a review done the way you piss-talk about how it should have been done, then do it yourself.

Part of why I came to TPU was because of W1zzard's reviews. Some people may find that hard to believe, idiots, but he does a seriously thorough job. With as much whining as I saw and personal attacks it seems like there's a bunch of trolls who are hell-bent on being right no matter what the cost. So a special thanks to you sacks! Your efforts weren't for naught! (you know who you are)

Binge, I dont have much to say about your post, but I feel it has to be reposted again, I agree with you.

W1ZZ - I wish you the best of luck. If you go and this site continues to degrade along with the attitudes of some people here, I'm not coming back here either. I really hope you'd stay - I havent spoken to you much here, but every post and review I have read from you is a wealth of knowledge I'd like to continue learning. Jesus, you helped a guy recover a 5970 from a 7800GT bios flash.... you created GPU-Z. You gave a fair, non-biased review on Fermi (Which I know is hard to do - its hard not to flow with others negative attitudes towards nVidia right now). I've spent years working with computers, and theres only certain people I would like to learn from, and one of those sources would be your input to this community.
However, to continue on my first sentence of the paragraph above, I wish you the very best of luck in the future. Be sure to pop around to TPU sometime, you're always welcome.

I'm sure my words convey what a few others here would like to say.

As for the idiots, I hope you're bloody happy now. Theres no emoticon for me smacking you in the face.

-Mick.

System Name Felix777
Motherboard Biostar H61
Memory 8gb
Video Card(s) XFX RX 470
Storage WD 500GB BLK
Display(s) Acer p236h bd
Case Haf 912
Audio Device(s) onboard
Software Win 10 x64
However, I have no idea what's going to change in the long run but I'm sure it will be for the best.

This is the part that worries me most.
W1zzard said:
Further info and a more detailed schedule will follow when I have a better idea what will happen with my software projects and other internals of the site.

I'm esp nervous about this part. Like this is way more unnerving than waiting for the Fermi review...which i f'ing appreciated. Once again making it clear i'm def not mad at w1z, but just the situation. man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

SIDENOTE: if i could deck the people that truly got to w1z and made him feel unappreciated i'd do it in a heartbeat...disrespect to the ponit that it pushes w1z to remove himself from his own website that he's been incharge of for a long ass time is uncalled for.

System Name Ultra 64
Processor NEC VR4300 (MIPS R4300i)
Motherboard proprietary design
Cooling Fanless aircooled
Memory 4.5MB 250 MHz RDRAM
Video Card(s) 62.5 MHz Reality Coprocessor
Storage 32 - 512 Mbit ROM Cartridge
Display(s) 720x576
Case Clear Blue Funtastic
Audio Device(s) 16-bit CD quality
Power Supply proprietary design
Mouse N64 mouse for use with N64DD
Keyboard N64 keyboard for use with N64DD
W1ZZ -
I'm sure my words convey what a few others here would like to say.

-Mick.

theres allot more then a few who feel the same my friend

System Name The Lizard v2.4
Processor Intel Celeron G1840 (for the time being
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-H81-S2PH
Cooling Intel Stock Fan
Memory 16GB Kingston HyperX 1600
Video Card(s) MSI Gaming GTX 750Ti (For the time being)
Storage 500GB Samsung F1, 160GB Maxtor "Older than god"
Display(s) AOC 28' LCD
Case Coolermaster N200
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Antec VP500P
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Benchmark Scores No crashes in the last 24 minutes.
I hope at least he come back to visit us some time

Processor Intel i7-8700k @ stock
Motherboard MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling Corsair H115i Pro iirc
Memory 16GB Corsair DDR4-3466
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 1070 FE
Storage Samsung 960 Evo 500G NVMe
Display(s) 34" ASUS ROG PG348Q + 28" ASUS TUF Gaming VG289
Case NZXT
Power Supply Corsair 850W
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard CoolerMaster Storm XT Stealth
VR HMD Oculus Quest 2
I risk having my comment vanish into the masses, but think I'll pay my respects nonetheless...

I've been with TPU for 5 years now and I can just say that it's by far the best forum I've joined. W1zzard has done something monumental and I applaud him for it! His reviews are always fair and unbiased and he tells the whole story.

I'll be sad to see him leave but can understand his views and respect it.

Well done it W1zzard! And all the best for the future :toast:

imperialreign

System Name УльтраФиолет
Processor Intel Kentsfield Q9650 @ 3.8GHz (4.2GHz highest achieved)
Motherboard ASUS P5E3 Deluxe/WiFi; X38 NSB, ICH9R SSB
Cooling Delta V3 block, XPSC res, 120x3 rad, ST 1/2" pump - 10 fans, SYSTRIN HDD cooler, Antec HDD cooler
Memory Dual channel 8GB OCZ Platinum DDR3 @ 1800MHz @ 7-7-7-20 1T
Video Card(s) Quadfire: (2) Sapphire HD5970
Storage (2) WD VelociRaptor 300GB SATA-300; WD 320GB SATA-300; WD 200GB UATA + WD 160GB UATA
Display(s) Samsung Syncmaster T240 24" (16:10)
Case Cooler Master Stacker 830
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro PCI-E x1
Power Supply Kingwin Mach1 1200W modular
Software Windows XP Home SP3; Vista Ultimate x64 SP2
Benchmark Scores 3m06: 20270 here: http://hwbot.org/user.do?userId=12313
I don't blame W1zz for leaving, I've been thinking about doing the same myself. The past few months have been pretty dreadful around here with people's behavior, rudeness and the most noteworthy a sense of false entitlement. Perhaps this is just the evolution of the internet and society as we all just sit in our fake leather chairs in front of a monitor and be dicks to one another. All I know is there is much more to life than that.

Ok now that I have realized it is not April 1st in Germany I think he might be serious, but I hope not.

It is true that lots of old members (such as myself) have disappeared, gone off to do other things and are not as active, and therefore this place does not have the kindness around that it used to have. The new users don't know correct conduct, maybe we need more mods, maybe we just need to teach the next generation respect and and proper way to speak. Maybe us, the users are at fault. The internet is evolving, maybe to a more mad, angry and social unaccpetable society.

I joined when I was 15. I can originally for the ATITool software, found the forums, asked a question, and stayed once you yourself answered it, along with many other friendly responses. I quickly found the community was amazing for helping me build a computer, I could not have done it without them. They helped me pick my parts, overclock, and more. I have been here for a little over 4 years. I have learned a lot about computers, technology, software, hardware, and surprisingly about society and how to interact socially and maturely. If I don't have this place to come to anymore, if I don't have W1z around anymore, it will make me very unhappy.

W1z, you have done nothing wrong, we enjoy your presence, your software, your contributions to tech and our community. You will be greatly missed. Please reconsider, and think about what you are doing before you take this huge step. You built this community from the ground up, and watched it grow.

Maybe you don't need to change, but we do. PM me if there is anything I can do.

I agree with both of these posts . . . TBH, the drama is a big reason why I seem to "disappear" for a few months at a time recently. I'm active, run into a lot of drama in a few threads, get fed up and take a break . . . repeat.

I don't blame any of the mods or admins, they have no control over it - as well, "baby-sitting" is a full time job. There's nothing anyone can do about the immaturity, and it does get old rather quick.

Personally, I do my best to avoid it, and/or not contribute to it (can be hard to do sometimes, though) . . . at the very least, I make sure my "discussions" never turn into childish behaviour . . .

But, as much as there's some issues, there are a lot of highlights that still make TPU an outstanding community. For one, things never seem to get "out of hand" like they do on other tech sites. We have a vast number of extremelly knowledgable individuals who are always more than willing to help and answer questions as best they can.

that's another piece of drama .. lol .. apparently that key (given to me by nvidia) has already been used according to steam .. i may have to end up buying metro out of my own pocket just to give it to the lucky winner

You shouldn't have to, man - if things don't get straightened out, seriously let me know . . . I'm more than willing to buy someone a copy, instead of you having to pay for it out-of-pocket. The game is a breath of fresh air in a rather stagnant FPS world, and I'm more than willing to do what I can to help support little-known EUR game developers.

w1z - no matter what your final decision is, do what you feel is best for yourself. You've been an absolute monolith in this community, and in the tech realm in general. This site you've created and which has steadily grown over the years is priceless, IMHO. The reviews have always been superb and thorough, and are more concise and presentable than the majority of reviews and articles found else-where.

I know it's just a thought, but if you're really feeling that burnt out by the site, perhaps taking a vacation from it all would be in order? Surely there are those whom you trust that could run things until you're ready to decide one way or the other?

Sadly, though, I fear that if you were to permanently leave the community, and this site, things would deteriorate rather quick - it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the long-time users and regulars follow suit and move on from here.

I, for one, am amoungst those who would prefer to see neither happen - especially your departure from the site. The choice is ultimately yours, though, and no matter what your choice is, know that you'll always have support from many of us within this community . . . myself included.

As well, should there ever be anything I could do or help you with, do not hesitate to ask!

Take it easy, man, and best of luck to you! :toast:

BababooeyHTJ

Processor i5 3570k
Motherboard Gigabyte Z77 UD5h
Cooling XSPC Raystrom
Memory 4x4GB DDR3 1600mhz
Video Card(s) 7950 crossfire
Storage a few
Display(s) 27" Catleap
Case Xigmatek Elysium
Audio Device(s) Xonar STX
Power Supply Seasonic X1050
Software Windows 7 X64
Wow, this is one of the best run websites out there. I love the reviews, the forums, W1zz's software. It's all second to none really.

Good luck on you future endeavors although I'm sure that it isn't needed. :toast:

System Name W.I.P.
There are many wizzards out there.

But there is only one TRUE W1zzard.

Polaris573

Senior Moderator
Processor LGA 775 Intel Q9550 2.8 Ghz
Motherboard MSI P7N Diamond - 780i Chipset
Cooling Arctic Freezer
Memory 6GB G.Skill DDRII 800 4-4-3-5
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD 7850 2 GB PCI-E
Storage 1 TB Seagate 32MB Cache, 250 GB Seagate 16MB Cache
Display(s) Acer X203w
Case Coolermaster Centurion 5
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Music
Power Supply OCZ StealthXStream 600 Watt
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Wow I left for a few days and missed a lot. I have a lot of catching up to do to understand this situation.

From what I understand there was some drama over a review and W1zzard wants to be be done with the community because of it. I'll miss the man greatly, but I understand why he's leaving. The community here is more light-hearted than most, but you guys can still be super harsh and unforgiving of even trifling things. I prevented myself from logging in here for almost 6 months once because I got so sick of dealing with it. You can say it's weakness of character to let it get to us, but I say we're only human and even trifling abuse gets to a person eventually. That's all I have to say for now until I take the time to update myself.

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64
i think it would be best for Wizzard to take a Hiatus for several months and come back. TBH a website is hard to run especially if your the only person reviewing products. Max PC and CPU Mag have several reviewers. I think we should as well.

System Name Boomer Master Race
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS APU
Motherboard BareBones Mini PC MB
Cooling Mini PC Cooling
Memory Crucial 32GB 4800MHz
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 680M 8GB IGPU
Storage Crucial 500GB M.2 SSD + 2TB Ext HDD
Display(s) Sony 4K Bravia X85J 43Inch TV 120Hz
Case Beelink Mini PC Chassis
Audio Device(s) Built In Realtek Digital Audio HD
Power Supply 120w Power Brick
Mouse Logitech G203 Lightsync
Keyboard Atrix RGB Slim Keyboard
VR HMD ( ◔ ʖ̯ ◔ )
Software Windows 10 Home 64bit
Benchmark Scores Don't do them anymore.
This has to be a april fools joke!:laugh:

Processor Core i5 3570K
Motherboard AsRock z77 Pro4
Cooling Zalman CNPS10X Extreme
Memory 2x4GB GSkill Sniper
Video Card(s) MSI GTX970 Gaming
Storage 240GB OCZ ARC 100, Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB
Display(s) LG 23" 1920x1080
Case Antec P100
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Antec Edge 750W
Software Windows 8.1 Pro 64
w1z isn't the only guy doing reviews. Don't quote me, but I think he only handles the video cards. Fitseries, Darksaber, Frederik, and other people also review for TPU.

Mindweaver

Moderato®™
Staff member
System Name Tower of Power / Sechs
Processor i7 14700K / i7 5820k @ 4.5ghz
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming WiFi D4 / X99S GAMING 7
Cooling CM MasterLiquid ML360 Mirror ARGB Close-Loop AIO / CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Extreme
Memory CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600 / G.Skill DDR4 2800 16GB 4x4GB
Video Card(s) ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 4070 Ti / ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 V2 OC Edition
Storage 4x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2, 2x Crucial 1TB SSD / Samsung 870 PRO 500GB M.2
Display(s) Samsung 32" Odyssy G5 Gaming 144hz 1440p, ViewSonic 32" 72hz 1440p / 2x ViewSonic 32" 72hz 1440p
Case Phantek "400A" / Phanteks “Enthoo Pro series”
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC4080 / Azalia Realtek ALC1150
Power Supply Corsair RM Series RM750 / Corsair CXM CX600M
Mouse Glorious Gaming Model D Wireless / Razer DeathAdder Chroma
Keyboard Glorious GMMK with box-white switches / Keychron K6 pro with blue swithes
VR HMD Quest 3 (128gb) + Rift S + HTC Vive + DK1
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 / Windows 10 Pro x64
Benchmark Scores Yes
Verlassen Sie nicht uns Herr. W1zzard! Wahrheitsgemäß traurigen diesen Tag!:cry:

Solaris17

Super Dainty Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rocinante
Processor I9 14900KS
Motherboard EVGA z690 Dark KINGPIN (modded BIOS)
Cooling EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB
Memory 64GB Gskill Trident Z5 DDR5 6000 @6400
Video Card(s) MSI SUPRIM Liquid X 4090
Storage 1x 500GB 980 Pro | 1x 1TB 980 Pro | 1x 8TB Corsair MP400
Display(s) Odyssey OLED G9 G95SC
Case Lian Li o11 Evo Dynamic White
Audio Device(s) Moondrop S8's on Schiit Hel 2e
Power Supply Bequiet! Power Pro 12 1500w
Mouse Lamzu Atlantis mini (White)
Keyboard Monsgeek M3 Lavender, Akko Crystal Blues
VR HMD Quest 3
Software Windows 11
Benchmark Scores I dont have time for that.
There are many wizzards out there.

http://www.just-n-time.com/images/wizzard.gif
http://www.mainartery.co.uk/images/retro/wizzard.jpg
http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/fantasy/wizards/wizzard-casting-spell.gif
http://www.sacredheartu.tas.catholic.edu.au/images/wizzard.jpg
http://www.hemperium.com/images/free/swrds/Wizzard0001.gif
http://www.irontap.com/images/taphandles/175/wizzard.jpg
http://www.kettlewell.info/images/scarecrow_wizzard.jpg
http://www.flashportal.com/game/category/portal_image/view_thumbs/1146136445_wizzard.jpg
http://www.chrisspedding.com/session/de/de3.jpg
http://forum.freespire.org/image.php?u=1294&dateline=1155728941
http://www.bigdealart.com/images/ThumbFiles/wizzard.jpg
http://www.customplushtoys.com/images/wizard_large.jpg
http://www.germes-online.com/direct/dbimage/50247564/Flashing_Fiber_Optic_Wizard_Hat.jpg
http://www.progressivedyn.com/images/Products/Wizard1.jpg
http://www.magicbob2000.com/resources/Hats color wizard.jpg
http://myglasspatterns.com/images/wizard_design.jpg
http://www.broadwaterrosejewels.com/Wild Women/wizard.jpg
http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/ice-wizard.jpg
http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/wizard-flames.jpg
http://www.legendarycreations.com/fantasy/f_images/wizard4.jpg
http://www.many-miniatures.com/prime/inventory/pvc/people_things/fant02.jpg
http://www.legendarycreations.com/fantasy/f_images/wizard1.jpg
http://69.13.97.211/t-shirt-designs/prodimages/small_mt_f_thewizard.jpg
http://www.sagebrushmall.com/jpegs/WIZARD.JPG
http://faculty.mville.edu/perretm/images/Gandalf2.jpg
http://www.jolaf.com/conreyn/art/wizard.glow.sm.jpg
http://www.pewterkingdom.com/Medieval/102578KRDariusTheBlueWizard.jpg
http://www.dcnet2000.com/~neural/aunicorn/Adventure1/wizard070.gif
http://www.bucklesofestes.com/images/Fantasy/fantasy/Y6E Purple Wizard.jpg
http://people.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/funny/weird_gay_hat.jpg

But there is only one TRUE W1zzard.
http://i.tpucdn.com/forums/customavatars/avatar1_2.gif

just an FYI original members remember our gretest member with this avvy

only it was a blue cloak. same exact one though. man that post brought back memories.

eidairaman1

The Exiled Airman
System Name PCGOD
Processor AMD FX 8350@ 5.0GHz
Motherboard Asus TUF 990FX Sabertooth R2 2901 Bios
Cooling Scythe Ashura, 2×BitFenix 230mm Spectre Pro LED (Blue,Green), 2x BitFenix 140mm Spectre Pro LED
Memory 16 GB Gskill Ripjaws X 2133 (2400 OC, 10-10-12-20-20, 1T, 1.65V)
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon 290 Sapphire Vapor-X
Storage Samsung 840 Pro 256GB, WD Velociraptor 1TB
Display(s) NEC Multisync LCD 1700V (Display Port Adapter)
Case AeroCool Xpredator Evil Blue Edition
Audio Device(s) Creative Labs Sound Blaster ZxR
Power Supply Seasonic 1250 XM2 Series (XP3)
Mouse Roccat Kone XTD
Keyboard Roccat Ryos MK Pro
Software Windows 7 Pro 64
Well then we need to have each reviewer take a video card then instead of just W1zzard. Aka a Cycle Per Se.

System Name Turbo_Fighter/Pitbull
Processor AMD FX-9590/Intel i7 6700K 4.7GHZ @ 1.41 volts
Motherboard Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Rev 4.0/Gigabyte GA-Z170N-Gaming 5
Cooling Corsair H105/Corsair H100iv2
Memory 32 GB G.Skill Ares/32 GB G.Skill Trident-Z
Video Card(s) XFX Radeon R9 Fury X/Sapphire R9 Nano
Storage Mix of HDDs SSDs Externals and a 256GB Samsung M.2 in the pitbull
Display(s) 24" Nixeus 144hz freesync/24'' Benq XL2420TE/21.5'' Asus VH226/Panasonic 42" Plasma
Case White Phantom NZXT/Fractal Define Nano S
Audio Device(s) MayFlower O2 ODAC/HT Omega Claro+/Turtlebeach Earforce DSS
Power Supply Corsair AX1200i/Thermaltake Smart 650Watt(EVGA GS 650 Watt took a shit on me)
Mouse Logitech G502
Keyboard Corsair K70
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores They can run Crysis.
Already in the holiday spirit I see.:)

System Name MASTER
Processor Core i7 3930k run at 4.4ghz
Motherboard Asus Rampage IV extreme
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 4x4G kingston hyperx beast 2400mhz
Video Card(s) 2X EVGA GTX680
Storage 2X Crusial M4 256g raid0, 1TbWD g, 2x500 WD B
Display(s) Samsung 27' 1080P LED 3D monitior 2ms
Case CoolerMaster Chosmos II
Audio Device(s) Creative sound blaster X-FI Titanum champion,Creative speakers 7.1 T7900
Power Supply Corsair 1200i, Logitch G500 Mouse, headset Corsair vengeance 1500
Software Win7 64bit Ultimate
Benchmark Scores 3d mark 2011: testing
WTF, f NVIDIA and f the GTX480 this is our w1zzard the person who made the official program in the world for graphic cards read properties, this is the TPU proud man, and the reason who sign me in is him genius reviews which is more than most 10 popular games and benchmarks in the world, and the first one adviser Exemplified in performance per dollar section which is Unique test in all sites reviews, my dear friend tpu proud w1zzard i was thinking to get an gtx480 but i promise if you change your mind i never think about gtx480

Last edited by a moderator:

MK4512

System Name MK4512's Computer
Processor Phenom II X3 720 @3.4GHz
Motherboard ASRock AOD790GX
Cooling Artic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro
Memory 4 GB GSkill DDR2 800 RAM @4-4-4-12
Video Card(s) Sapphire Radeon 4890
Storage 500GB Seagate
Display(s) 22" Philips 1920x1080
Case Antec 300 (w/ New LED Fans!)
Power Supply 600w OCZ XStream Modular PSU
Software Windows 7
Shame on whomever acted so childish...

Your work is top notch W1z, sad to see you leave... To me, you're the face of TPU!

chriskwarren

System Name Rig 1: Desktop (Desky) // Rig 2: F@H (Foldy)
Processor i7 920 D0@3.6 // i7 920D0@4.0
Motherboard Asus P6T // Asus P6T
Cooling Niagara WC Block // EK Supreme
Memory 6GB Mushkin HP3 // 6GB Corsair C8
Video Card(s) Two GTX 285s WC // GTS 250 air
Storage OCZ Vertex 120GB // Intel 80G Gen. 2
Display(s) Samsung 2693HM 25.5in // Acer H213HBMID 21.5in
Case HAF 932 // HAF 932
Power Supply Enermax Revolution+ 1050W // Corsair 850HX
Software Win 7 Ultimate // Win 7 Pro
Sad to see you go. Been a fan of your reviews for quite some time, and i hope the new owners maintain the high standards you have set.

System Name Felix777
Motherboard Biostar H61
Memory 8gb
Video Card(s) XFX RX 470
Storage WD 500GB BLK
Display(s) Acer p236h bd
Case Haf 912
Audio Device(s) onboard
Software Win 10 x64
Shame on whomever acted so childish...

Your work is top notch W1z, sad to see you leave... To me, you're the face of TPU!

Very true, W1zzard: the face of TPU. sig worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.