• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

If you could i would like some help with this. Thx :)

System Name Black Diamond
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core Processor 3.80 GHz
Motherboard msi a320 a pro max
Cooling Default
Memory 32 GB ddr4 3200mhz
Video Card(s) Rtx 2070, 86 F no extra fans or stuff.
Storage nvme samsung (the fastest one) 1tb
Display(s) Some sceptre monitor and a tv
Case rosewill
Power Supply rosewill
Mouse Verbatim
Keyboard Magic wings
Software Lots
Benchmark Scores IDk
So basically i used this video, and first time installed it worked as it should.
Then I reinstalled it and it says failed to play test tone, and I bypassed it but that no longer works, and when I even bypassed it the dts neo did nothing, before it was working. The realtek part is the only problem I've already had creative since I built my pc. This is the only driver I can find that is the best. Thx :) Btw i already had dts neo, but it doesnt carry over with the creative software.

So an update i got the sound back without disabling enhancements, but the dts still does nothing so does the other effects. Creative works obviously.
eeee2.jpg

i just want the dts to work. The dts connect upmix is way better meaning channels are more accurate and seperate. I had the same setup but with the dts working on realtek, but it did not transfer over to the creative, so im using this again but its not working.

Possibility im missing certain files? When dts was working on realtek it had its dtsservice.exe, and all the dts .dll's
dwdq1.jpg

nobody knows. Well if you didnt know this is the greatest realtek driver if you dont have the creative xfi card, the newer creative cards are worse. If you do follow the video and it works. Dont uninstall because you wont be able to install again. people that post drivers on here just use virtualization and random freeware. this is the real deal.

If anyone could help because i know some people used gamespirit drivers on here before, that would be appreciated.

Um.

Attachments

• eeee2.jpg
    eeee2.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
If you really want Neo-PC that badly it can be unlocked with my driver, with some edits (but no control panel).
I use E-APO to upmix my stereo to multichannel and DTS APO4 (DTS:X) to enhance it for 5.1+.

APO4 its self can also upmix as part of the preset, don't know the setting yet though.