• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Is Crysis2 Worth $60?

System Name Unknown
Processor AMD Bulldozer FX8320 @ 4.4Ghz
Motherboard Asus Crosshair V
Cooling XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 for CPU
Memory 8 GB CORSAIR Vengeance Red DDR3 RAM 1922mhz (10-11-9-27)
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290
Storage Samsung SSD 254GB and Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s
Display(s) AOC 23" @ 1920x1080 + Asus 27" 1440p
Case HAF X
Audio Device(s) X Fi Titanium 5.1 Surround Sound
Power Supply 750 Watt PP&C Silencer Black
Software Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
Who here agrees that a a New game means New Graphics or GTFO?

If your going to make a Second of something you better dam well improve on some aspect of the graphics or physics.

Every great game that made a sequel improved on graphics (as far as I can think of).

Morrowind to Oblivion to Skyrim. Each one better graphics than the last.

Half Life - Half Life 2 again same thing. I think thats why they started making episodes cause they only did minor Source Engine udates and nothing major. At least they had the courtesy to call them episodes and not as a full fledged Game.

Any game that doesn't improve on the Graphics for its next sequel doesn't deserve to be worth $60.

Perhaps if Call of Duty Blacks Ops was Called Call of Duty Modern Warfare Episode 3 I wouldn't be hating on it so much.

Easy Rhino

Linux Advocate
Staff member
System Name Desktop
Processor i5 13600KF
Motherboard AsRock B760M Steel Legend Wifi
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S
Memory 4x 16 Gb Gskill S5 DDR5 @6000
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming OC 6750 XT 12GB
Storage WD_BLACK 4TB SN850x
Display(s) Gigabye M32U
Case Corsair Carbide 400C
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 650 P2
Mouse MX Master 3s
Keyboard Logitech G915 Wireless Clicky
Software The Matrix
Who here agrees that a a New game means New Graphics or GTFO?

If your going to make a Second of something you better dam well improve on some aspect of the graphics or physics.

Every great game that made a sequel improved on graphics (as far as I can think of).

Morrowind to Oblivion to Skyrim. Each one better graphics than the last.

Half Life - Half Life 2 again same thing. I think thats why they started making episodes cause they only did minor Source Engine udates and nothing major. At least they had the courtesy to call them episodes and not full fledged games.

Any game that doesn't improve on the Graphics for its next sequel doesn't deserve to worth $60.

i agree to a point. if a developer is going to make a follow up title then i would rather have them focus on fixing bugs and making it more fun than focusing on improving the graphics. everyone is so concerned about what a game looks like. imo, go outside if you want nice graphics.

System Name Unknown
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290
Storage Samsung SSD 254GB and Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s
Case HAF X
i agree to a point. if a developer is going to make a follow up title then i would rather have them focus on fixing bugs and making it more fun than focusing on improving the graphics. everyone is so concerned about what a game looks like. imo, go outside if you want nice graphics.

To me its part of what I pay for. Of course there better be bug fixes, new interesting gameplay and a new story line, thats the other part of what I pay for.

If they are going to lack on any aspect of a new game that makes it New then I don't want to be charged $60 for it.

Thats why I'm so mad with Crysis 2. They actually seemed to have taken away features from the first. Again still waiting to see on that patch.

T

TechnicalFreak

I played the demo. It was.. nice, like eye-candy nice.
But I really think it's overpriced somehow. And perhaps if you wait, you might find it cheaper when they have sold enough?

However, in sweden they sell it for 399 SEK (say about 40$). And then it's called "Crysis 2 Limited Edition". The one that cost 599 SEK (60$) is the one for PS3. Is it that one you are talking about?

System Name Old Fart / Young Dude
Processor 2500K / 6600K
Motherboard ASRock P67Extreme4 / Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 DDR3
Cooling CM Hyper TX3 / CM Hyper 212 EVO
Memory 16 GB Kingston HyperX / 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaws X
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti / INNO3D RTX 2060
Storage SSD, some WD and lots of Samsungs
Display(s) BenQ GW2470 / LG UHD 43" TV
Case Cooler Master CM690 II Advanced / Thermaltake Core v31
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar D1/Denon PMA500AE/Wharfedale D 10.1/ FiiO D03K/ JBL LSR 305
Power Supply Corsair TX650 / Corsair TX650M
Mouse Steelseries Rival 100 / Rival 110
Keyboard Sidewinder/ Steelseries Apex 150
Software Windows 10 / Windows 10 Pro
It's been almost two years now since we buy our games from Steam (Starcraft 2, oviously an exception). Now, where I live we pay 50 Euro for a game on launch date. For some strange reason Steam used to calculate 1Euro=1Dollar so when the 1Euro was 1.30 Dollars a new game was (in dollars 65 here in Europe. Then Activision launched MW2 at 60 USD and it was 60 Euro in Europe on Steam. I bought it retail for the equivalent of 42 Euro on launch day.

Is Crysis 2 worth 60 USD or 50 Euro? Well I think by now everybody should know what to expect from the game. If you like this type of game then this is the price today and you should buy. If it's not your cup of tea then wait for the winter holiday sale. The game itself is far from a dissapointment. I bought it , my son finished it, I will probably play it later when I 'll have time.

This game is worth 25-30 EUR tops. It's not bad but since it's such an obvious direct console port and lack of DX11 in 2011, it's just not worth the full price. To be honest, even though i sort of like it, i regret paying full price for it. If i don't do the job properly my salary is also not full. So why should they be paid fully if they haven't done their job properly? Saying that we'll get DX11 later is a really sucky excuse.
I'm half way through game and i'm experiencing it in DX9. Even if i play it from beginning, the experience just won't be the same. Ever again.

System Name Unknown
Video Card(s) XFX R9 290
Case HAF X
This game is worth 25-30 EUR tops. It's not bad but since it's such an obvious direct console port and lack of DX11 in 2011, it's just not worth the full price. To be honest, even though i sort of like it, i regret paying full price for it. If i don't do the job properly my salary is also not full. So why should they be paid fully if they haven't done their job properly? Saying that we'll get DX11 later is a really sucky excuse.
I'm half way through game and i'm experiencing it in DX9. Even if i play it from beginning, the experience just won't be the same. Ever again.

Yup same boat. Idk... I guess thats what we get for being impatient? Do we really deserve to be punished for not waiting? Plus I wanted the limited Edition.

System Name Obelisc
Processor i7 3770k @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard Asus P8Z77-V
Cooling H110
Memory 16GB(4x4) @ 2400 MHz 9-11-11-31
Video Card(s) GTX 780 Ti
Storage 850 EVO 1TB, 2x 5TB Toshiba
Case T81
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Titanium HD
Power Supply EVGA 850 T2 80+ TITANIUM
Software Win10 64bit
The game is incomplete as it is now. So why pay full price? Buy it this summer when it has DX11 support and the sandbox editor. Hopefully It'll be $40-50 by then.

MatTheCat

System Name Bitch
Processor Intel i7 2600K @4.6Ghz
Motherboard MSI Z68A-GD80 (G3)
Cooling Noctua nh-u12p se2
Memory 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz 9-10-9-27
Video Card(s) POWERCOLOR HD 7970 3GB
Storage OCZ Vertex 2 240GB SSD / 2*320GB WDC RAID 0
Display(s) Samsung 226BW 21" 1650*1080
Case Lian Li PC B-25
Audio Device(s) Creative X-FI Professional PCI
Power Supply OCZ PC Power & Cooling 860W
Software Windows 7 x64
Simple question for those that have played it. Is Crysis2 worth me going out today and spending $60?

I view buying games as a moral decision in the same way that if you enjoyed a street entertainers performance it is nice to chuck him a couple of quid. The last time I bought a game without 'trying' first was Black Ops, I played it less than 1 hour online and never even bothered with the single player due to the disgust of seeing a 5 year old game engine struggling around at 40-45FPS on my system.

On to Crysis 2. From playing the demo, the online gameplay is very generic in the exact same way as Call of Duty. Nothing about it that made me want to play it more than a few times.

As for the single player, unlike the original Crysis which involved large sandbox environments and some brilliant environment destruction physics which often resulted in some spontaneous and thrilling scenarios, Crysis 2 opts for the more generic casual gamer friendly stage managed linear experience. The AI is also quite shocking which means that the only saving grace in a linear shooter (the gun-battles) are a predictable/blase affair.

The graphics are nice and the game runs well, having said that, they are a huge step back from the original, not to mention the lack in destructable environments. As far as the console version goes, hats of to Crytek for squeezing so much performance out of the consoles and getting the game looking so good. But the PC version is barely any different save for frame rates and higher res textures.

In summation, Crysis 2 is a big step forward for console gaming, but a big step back for PC gaming and there is nothing that a DX11 patch can possibly do (save for allowing chunks of buildings to be blown up at random and come crashing down.

Going back to what I said about buying games being a moral choice, I don't see any reason why a PC gamer should give Crytek any money for this devolution of a game.

All the world destruction is scripted. Except few concrete collumns when you're driving that tank.
So don't expect much. They could leave the game in current form and use DX11 to even further speed it up. But you'll see, when they'll release DX11, they'll overdo it just for the sake of it, making things far worse. It happened before and will happen again.

HammerON

The Watchful Moderator
Staff member
System Name Threadripper
Processor 3960X
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix TRX40-XE
Cooling XSPC Raystorm Neo (sTR4) Water Block
Memory G. Skill Trident Z Neo 64 GB 3600
Video Card(s) PNY RTX 4090
Storage Samsung 960 Pro 512 GB + WD Black SN850 1TB
Display(s) Dell 32" Curved Gaming Monitor (S3220DGF)
Case Corsair 5000D Airflow
Audio Device(s) On-board
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G5
Mouse Roccat Kone Pure
Keyboard Corsair K70
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Always changing~
I say "yes". That is because I love playing Crysis and although they have changed the suite interface and some other components, it is still really fun. Could the graphics be better? I suppose, but the game still looks pretty damn good. Should they have included the ability to change graphic options beyond the limited choices now? Yes they should have. Should DX11 been included at the lauch of the game? Yes it should have. Will these issues be fixed in the next couple weeks? I hope so!
But to me it comes down to having fun playing a game and enjoying the visuals:)
That and I am a Crysis "fan boy":)

System Name Obelisc
Processor i7 3770k @ 4.8 GHz
Motherboard Asus P8Z77-V
Cooling H110
Memory 16GB(4x4) @ 2400 MHz 9-11-11-31
Video Card(s) GTX 780 Ti
Storage 850 EVO 1TB, 2x 5TB Toshiba
Case T81
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Titanium HD
Power Supply EVGA 850 T2 80+ TITANIUM
Software Win10 64bit
The other thing is a total lack of replayability. I can hop on crysis 1 anytime and have fun. I have no desire to play any part of crysis 2 again. It was tedious and devoid of freedom. The only vaguely satisfying action is assassinations, which gets old after the first hundred times.

Processor Phenom II X4 B50 @ 3.4Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA MA790XT-UD4P
Cooling Vendetta 2, several case fans
Memory 8GB Geil Ripjaws 1666Mhz
Video Card(s) Powercolor 5850 1GB
Storage 1TB Samsung F1
Display(s) LG 23" W2361V TFT Widescreen
Case Antec 300
Audio Device(s) X-Fi Xtreme Music
Power Supply Antec HCG 750W
Software Windows 7 Pro 64bit
I say "yes". That is because I love playing Crysis and although they have changed the suite interface and some other components, it is still really fun. Could the graphics be better? I suppose, but the game still looks pretty damn good. Should they have included the ability to change graphic options beyond the limited choices now? Yes they should have. Should DX11 been included at the lauch of the game? Yes it should have. Will these issues be fixed in the next couple weeks? I hope so!
But to me it comes down to having fun playing a game and enjoying the visuals:)
That and I am a Crysis "fan boy":)

I agree the gameplay is still great fun. The nano suit upgrade modules are a good addition too. It's not as linear as people make out either there are still multiple approach situations in the game as there were in crysis 1.

System Name Filtration tower
Processor i9 7900@4.4ghz
Motherboard ASRock X299 Taichi
Cooling Air
Memory 64g 3200 quad channel
Video Card(s) ASUS GTX 1080Ti
Storage 500gb Nvme, 200gb SSD, 1700gb HDD
Display(s) 34" Acer Predator 3440x1440
Case Thermaltake v71
Power Supply EVGA supernova 850 T2
Buying a game for myself every other year, and there being plenty of choices out there, crysis 2 would not be on top of my list. This time around i went with black ops, only because of zombies but multiplayer is proving to be just as addictive. Nevertheless crysis made a name for itself a while ago, its a good game

submicron

System Name Bloodflow (Revisited)
Processor Intel i7 860 @4.0
Motherboard EVGA P55 FTW
Cooling H20
Memory GSkills Trident 4G 2000 MHZ
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 570 SC - EVGA GT 240 for Physics
Storage 2 Velociraptors in RAID (0)
Display(s) Asus HD 23" LED
Case Cooler Mater Sniper (Black Edition) modified
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Kingwin Lazer 1000 Watts
Software Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
As PC gamers we were expecting much more. Then again this is nothing more than a console game at its current state. How much is this game worth... well taking to account that not much was implemented as far as the GPU technologies go, and of course not mentioning the countless bugs I've found. In fact, it felt a lot like the leak BETA that was roaming around before its schedule release. How much is it worth? Well, from where am standing nothing!!! Crytek has done like every corporate establishment. Sad but don't but hold your breath for too long though. The funny thing is the other day I was pondering on the idea of shrink wrapping the game and returning it.

Last edited:
System Name The Dove Box Rev 3.0
Processor i7 8700k @ 4.7GHz
Motherboard Asus Maximus X APEX
Cooling Custom water loop
Memory 16GB 3600 MHz DDR4
Video Card(s) 2x MSI 780 Ti's in SLI
Storage 500GB Samsung 850 PCIe SSD, 4TB
Display(s) 27" Asus 144Hz
Case Enermax Fulmo GT
Audio Device(s) ON BOARD FTW
Power Supply Corsair 1200W
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Win 10 64x
I think it's a perfectly legitimate question.
I've been burned a few times buying games only to find out they were total crapware.

One of the worst was Dungeon Lords.
Full of not only bugs, but game stopping bugs, missing promised features, some features that were included did not work at all, etc.
When they did finally fix the bugs they released it as a new version and you had to buy it again if you wanted to actually play the game. :shadedshu

Detemining whether the $60 is a good value (ie. amount of play/replay time, good MP) is subjective and opinions will vary, but it's still a good chunk of cash to be dropping if you do not have a lot of disposable income.

Just my 2 cents.

Mlee49 likes this

streetfighter 2

If you liked Far Cry, Crysis, Crysis: Warhead, GTA:IV, etc. And you're particularly fond of free roaming games with unlimited tactical options, then Crysis 2 is worth around $5 (IMO).

Also, Easy Rhino is a courteous poster who has strong, reasonably supported opinions. :D

System Name [Primary Workstation]
Processor Intel Core i7-920 Bloomfield @ 3.8GHz/4.55GHz [24-7/Bench]
Motherboard EVGA X58 E758-A1 [Tweaked right!]
Cooling Cooler Master V8 [stock fan + two 133CFM ULTRA KAZE fans]
Memory 12GB [Kingston HyperX]
Video Card(s) constantly upgrading/downgrading [prefer nVidia]
Storage constantly upgrading/downgrading [prefer Hitachi/Samsung]
Display(s) Triple LCD [40 inch primary + 32 & 28 inch auxiliary displays]
Case Cooler Master Cosmos 1000 [Mesh Mod, CFM Overload]
Audio Device(s) ASUS Xonar D1 + onboard Realtek ALC889A [Logitech Z-5300 Spk., Niko 650-HP 5.1 Hp., X-Bass Hp.]
Power Supply Corsair TX950W [aka Reactor]
Software This and that... [All software 100% legit and paid for, 0% pirated]
Benchmark Scores Ridiculously good scores!!!
The other thing is a total lack of replayability. I can hop on crysis 1 anytime and have fun. I have no desire to play any part of crysis 2 again.

Indeed. I've replayed the "Onslaught" chapter in Crysis-1 at least 200+ times, the massive tank battle in the valley for those are not familiar with the game. No joke, 200+ times! And still there are numerous ways I haven't tried to finish the chapter. Crysis-2 maps are insanely tiny compared to ones in Crysis-1, especially compared to the map in Onslaught chapter. It is interesting how they slowed down the running speed in Crysis-2 so it would take you, the player, longer to traverse the map and give you a feeling that the map is bigger than it is.

As for graphics and Directx-9, what everyone should take into account is that DirectX-9 is nearly a decade old. Yes, a multi-million triple-A title released in 2011 has been based on a API dating back to 2002. That's right folks, DirectX-9 was launched all the way back in 2002. Nearly a DECADE ago! To give you some idea how long ago that is, back in 2002 Windows XP was a brand new OS, GeForce3 cards with 64MB of VRAM were still hot item with GeForce4 line-up being launched, Quake3 was still a widely played and popular game and Saddam was still alive and ruling Iraq with an iron fist. Yes, that long ago!

C2 is nothing but a console port, another one, just like pretty much every FPS released these days. What we should be thankful is that they didn't make the frigging game an over-the-shoulder third-person ONLY shooter, although the way things are going, we can probably expect this in the next iteration in the series.

I don't see anything changing in the near future though. Not until we get a new generation of consoles and the global economy improves. We can expect a Crysis-3 game with ground breaking graphics somewhere around 2015-2016, again IF the global economy improves and new generation of consoles are there by then.

And no, it's not worth $60. Wait until August/September and get it at a discount from a eBay power-seller or from Amazon for like $10, if you really want it.

System Name Junkamatic
Processor i7
Motherboard Z77
Cooling Thermaltake
Memory Corsair
Video Card(s) Evga GTX770
Storage 4 Seagate Satas
Display(s) VW266H
Case Lian-Li A77B
Audio Device(s) on-board
Power Supply Corsair HX1000w
Software W7

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
System Name Quantumville™
Processor Intel Core i7-2700K @ 4GHz
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 16GB (2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Black DDR3 PC3-12800 C9 1600MHz)
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2080 SUPER Gaming X Trio
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | WD Black 4TB | WD Blue 6TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR (4K, 144Hz, G-SYNC compatible) | Asus MG28UQ (4K, 60Hz, FreeSync compatible)
Case Cooler Master HAF 922
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty PCIe
Power Supply Corsair AX1600i
Mouse Microsoft Intellimouse Pro - Black Shadow
Keyboard Yes
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
System Name The Metadis
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard Asrock B650 RS Pro
Cooling MSI MAG CoreLiquid 360R V2
Memory 32GB G-Skill Trident Z5 Neo 6000mhz CL32
Video Card(s) Asus Tuf RX 7900XTX OC 24GB
Storage Crucial P5 Plus 2TB Gen4 nvme + Sabrent Rocket Pro 500GB Nvme Gen3
Display(s) LG C2 42" 4K 120hz OLED
Case NZXT H6 Flow
Audio Device(s) Hifiman Edition XS - Ifi Zen DAC V2 - 7Hz x Crinacle Salnotes Dioko 14.6m Planar Diaphragm Drive IEM
Power Supply Seasonic G12 GM - 850W 80 Plus Gold
Mouse Corsair M65 ELITE RGB Optical FPS Gaming Mouse (18000 DPI Optical Sensor)
Keyboard Redragon K648 90% Wired Aluminium Mechanical - Rock-Solid Metal Board Built-in Noise Absorbing Foams
VR HMD Meta Quest 3
Software Windows 11 64-bit
I think this game is fantastic!!
I am loving the storyline, very good sound effects, visuals are alright! the odd blur effect is horrible!
The campaign is long! Which is brilliant! Performance is fantastic too!
I am very happy with this game! I paid 40 euro for it! Was a little unsure about the price tag but I really am happy with is!

Although I was shocked to see how Linear it is compared to Crysis 2 and in game features! It's kinda odd.. like.. I went to shoot down a tree!! and it stood there o_0
I was like.. wow?? I could bring it down 4 years ago!! What happened!!

I really do miss the sandbox!
So much so, I bought Crysis Maximum addition on ebay yesterday xD

System Name Thakk
Processor i7 6700k @ 4.5Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Z170N ITX
Cooling H55 AIO
Memory 32GB DDR4 3100 c16
Video Card(s) Zotac RTX3080 Trinity
Storage Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD / Intel 250GB SSD / Samsung Pro 512 SSD / 3TB Seagate SV32
Display(s) Acer Predator X34 100hz IPS Gsync / HTC Vive
Case QBX
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1150 > Creative Gigaworks T40 > AKG Q701
Power Supply Corsair SF600
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Ducky Shine TKL MX Blue + Vortex PBT Doubleshots
Software Windows 10 64bit
Benchmark Scores http://www.3dmark.com/fs/12108888
In malaysia, its $30 US hard copy. Just wait for sale. The western world has a bigger buying power, thats why they charge you premium for it.

Indeed. I've replayed the "Onslaught" chapter in Crysis-1 at least 200+ times, the massive tank battle in the valley for those are not familiar with the game. No joke, 200+ times! And still there are numerous ways I haven't tried to finish the chapter. Crysis-2 maps are insanely tiny compared to ones in Crysis-1, especially compared to the map in Onslaught chapter. It is interesting how they slowed down the running speed in Crysis-2 so it would take you, the player, longer to traverse the map and give you a feeling that the map is bigger than it is.
Onslaught level F-T-W! I loved that stage as well.. complete with that degrading mountain from afar

System Name Thought I'd be done with this by now
Processor i7 11700k 8/16
Motherboard MSI Z590 Pro Wifi
Cooling Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 4, 9x aigo AR12
Memory 32GB GSkill TridentZ Neo DDR4-4000 CL18-22-22-42
Video Card(s) MSI Ventus 2x Geforce RTX 3070
Storage 1TB MX300 M.2 OS + Games, + cloud mostly
Display(s) Samsung 40" 4k (TV)
Case Lian Li PC-011 Dynamic EVO Black
Audio Device(s) onboard HD -> Yamaha 5.1
Power Supply EVGA 850 GQ
Mouse Logitech wireless
Keyboard same
VR HMD nah
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores no one cares anymore lols
lol imo there isn't a game out there that I would pay 60$ for. I was ahuge stracraft fan in the past but that 60$ price tag is making me wait for it to drop.

imo if you're asking the question you're not a "gotta have it right now" kinda guy otherwise you would have alreayd ordered it. If you're not that guy, just sit back and wait for it to drop. You're not missing anything by waiting a few months.

MxPhenom 216

ASIC Engineer
System Name Ryzen Reflection
Processor AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Motherboard Gigabyte X570S Aorus Master
Cooling 2x EK PE360 | TechN AM4 AMD Block Black | EK Quantum Vector Trinity GPU Nickel + Plexi
Memory Teamgroup T-Force Xtreem 2x16GB B-Die 3600 @ 14-14-14-28-42-288-2T 1.45v
Video Card(s) Zotac AMP HoloBlack RTX 3080Ti 12G | 950mV 1950Mhz
Storage WD SN850 500GB (OS) | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB (Games_1) | Samsung 970 Evo 1TB (Games_2)
Display(s) Asus XG27AQM 240Hz G-Sync Fast-IPS | Gigabyte M27Q-P 165Hz 1440P IPS | Asus 24" IPS (portrait mode)
Case Lian Li PC-011D XL | Custom cables by Cablemodz
Audio Device(s) FiiO K7 | Sennheiser HD650 + Beyerdynamic FOX Mic
Power Supply Seasonic Prime Ultra Platinum 850
Mouse Razer Viper v2 Pro
Keyboard Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition
Software Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit