• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Looking For Karaoke Software for PC

System Name BACKTOTHEFUTURE
Processor Stock I7 920
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-EX58-DS4 BIOS F6
Cooling 4 120mm 1 140mm top fan
Memory 12 gigabytes of DDR3 1333 RAM
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 780ti
Storage Samsung 1.5 terrabyte Steam Drive and 2 Samsung 750 gig Sata 2 in Raid 0
Display(s) HP LP3065 30" Monitor
Case Antec Three Hundred
Audio Device(s) Asus Xonar DS
Power Supply Solid Gear Neutron 750 watt
Software Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit
This Hopeless Romantic is lost in a haze and looking to sing a long with my collection of soft rock but has trouble remembering the lyrics. I sit here in front of my 32" HDTV in my shorts listening to Stephen Bishop's One More Night in my AC/DC Highway to Hell T-Shirt turned to complete mush by a beautiful girl I hung out with the other night. I got a little bit buzzed after only 3 Budweisers (Pitiful) and really can't remember a lot of what I said. I was introduced to her by a friend from work and handed a great scoring opportunity (I really didn't want to say that but it fits the analogy) and much like the Cowboys fumbled the ball in the redzone. I didn't get the digits. At least the Jets had a great 4th quarter comeback victory. :nutkick:

Anyhow, I just want something that will automatically put the lyrics on the screen for the music I have already stored on my hard drive in either .wav or .wma format. I don't have or need mic support.

Thanks in advance. Help a guy deal with the heartache.

:slap:

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Motherboard MSI B450 Gaming Plus
Memory GSkill 8GB Dual Channel DDR4-2800
Video Card(s) MSI GamingX RX580 4GB
Storage Kingston V300 240GB SSD + WD Green 2TB
Display(s) ACER K212HL 27" + Haier 55" + Lenovo Explorer Mixed Reality Headset
Case Enermax Ostrog (Red)
Power Supply EVGA SuperNOVA B2 750W
Software Win10 64bit
I use winamp with a CDG plug-in. The files I run are mp3's with identical CDG files.

Like so....