• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Modded Sapphire X800GTO Won't Respond to ATI Catalyst Control Center

J

jbm666

Hey All,
Just modded my Sapphire X800GTO to 16 pipes. Went w/o a hitch except that now for some reason, any adjustments made to contrast, hue, gamma, brightness etc via ATI Catalyst Controls won't work. I can still change screen resolutions and refresh rates, however. I scoured the forums but haven't come across anything relating. Any clues?

Thx,
jbm

If I would you I would start with full uninstall of CCC and the drivers and new installation.

J

jbm666

dolf said:
If I would you I would start with full uninstall of CCC and the drivers and new installation.
Hey Dolf, Mostly been going by your posts since the get-go and all's worked fine...cudos & thx....by the way, I did do a fresh uninstall and re-install of the most recent Catalyst drivers after I flashed the card. I just did so again and the same issue persists. A bit strange... Should I try the Omega's possibly?

If you are sure in the BIOS that you flashed you can try everything else. I will recommend also to try ATI Tray Tools (it has even more options than CCC). If finaly the problem remains flash back to original BIOS just to try whether the problem is that. Finally it could be necessary to re-install the OS. But let it be the last option.