• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Paragon Hard Disk Manager 16 Preview

95Viper

Super Moderator
Staff member
Paragon Hard Disk Manager 16 Preview... unlimited use and free

Hard Disk Manager 16 Preview
The all-round solution to completely protect, maintain and manage your PC!
  • Every essential solution to manage today’s hard drives
  • Full range of backup, recovery and partitioning solutions
  • Fast migration to new HDDs & SSDs
  • new Completely new user interface
  • Note Free to use, but no support
The preview version of the new Hard Disk Manager 16 is here!
Hundreds of meetings, hurricane-strength brainstorms, countless discussions, 1,071,250 lines of code, 120 setbacks and miles of patience worn thin: all this went into the new Hard Disk Manager 16!

> 1070000 lines
of code

> 100 meetings

> 400 pages of layout mockups

This has resulted in a completely overhauled and redesigned user interface. The usability of each software assistant, dialog and every sub-function has been painstakingly tested, scrutinized under the microscope, dusted off and redefined.
But with all that’s been renewed, one thing about the Hard Disk Manager remains the same: it is the standard tool for modern storage and PC management.

Get to know the new Hard Disk Manager for yourself. We are now offering the latest “stable release” of our Preview Edition* as a free download to everybody who’s interested.

Paragon Recovery medium
Also included in the preview version: the Paragon rescue medium and WinPE basis. Use the Recovery Media Builder to create a bootable version of the software (on a USB stick, for example), and conduct all of the many program functions, even without installation. This is perfect if your system will no longer boot up, if data has to be rescued or if you have to conduct a “bare-metal” restoration.

Product-Tour
Paragon is known and proud of its qualified support. Unfortunately we can not provide support for the Hard Disk Manager 16 Preview.

* Despite the fact that Hard Disk Manager 16 is a stable release and has passed our stringent quality assurance, we do not assume any warranty and liability for the functionality, availability, reliability of the software. This version does not contain a user manual and all operations are done on your own risk. The preview edition has a limited set of features and the scope of functions is not comparable with the final edition.

I use the Version 15 Pro and it works great for me.

If you need/want something along this line... you can't beat free and unlimited use.

qubit

Overclocked quantum bit
System Name Quantumville™
Processor Intel Core i7-2700K @ 4GHz
Motherboard Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3
Cooling Noctua NH-D14
Memory 16GB (2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Black DDR3 PC3-12800 C9 1600MHz)
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2080 SUPER Gaming X Trio
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | WD Black 4TB | WD Blue 6TB
Display(s) ASUS ROG Strix XG27UQR (4K, 144Hz, G-SYNC compatible) | Asus MG28UQ (4K, 60Hz, FreeSync compatible)
Case Cooler Master HAF 922
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Fatal1ty PCIe
Power Supply Corsair AX1600i
Mouse Microsoft Intellimouse Pro - Black Shadow
Keyboard Yes
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Wicked, thanks for posting this. I've been using this software for the last 7-8 years and it's fantastic. Gonna install it and check it out.