• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Phishing scam increase

Have you seen an increase in all forms phishing attempts

• Yes

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Not noticed a change

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
I'm seeing a dramatic increase in attempts to phish me, personally on phone texts, WhatsApps, email and work email.

The UK recently outlawed SIM farms in the UK, a poor start right.

Not enough IMHO but with the obvious undertones of the world let's try and stear clear of why and who on this thread.

I'm intrigued if it's a worldwide uptick not on everyone's 1984 predictions or country based finger pointing, we all know the who's anyway.

Might end up post light but if even the regulars just vote we might see.

System Name His & Hers
Processor R7 5800X/ R7 7950X3D Stock
Motherboard X670E Aorus Pro X/ROG Crosshair VIII Hero
Cooling Corsair h150 elite/ Corsair h115i Platinum
Memory Trident Z5 Neo 6000/ 32 GB 3200 CL14 @3800 CL16 Team T Force Nighthawk
Video Card(s) Evga FTW 3 Ultra 3080ti/ Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090
Storage lots of SSD.
Display(s) A whole bunch OLED, VA, IPS.....
Case 011 Dynamic XL/ Phanteks Evolv X
Audio Device(s) Arctis Pro + gaming Dac/ Corsair sp 2500/ Logitech G560/Samsung Q990B
Power Supply Seasonic Ultra Prime Titanium 1000w/850w
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed/ Logitech G Pro Hero.
Keyboard Logitech - G915 LIGHTSPEED / Logitech G Pro
Yep, I've notice a large uptick over the last 2-3 months.... My mother even fell for one and they charged like 2000 to her account pretending to be Xfinity.

Here's a good Samaritan trying to make me a millionaire :D
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Counter-terrorism Division and Cyber Crime Division
J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington DC

Dear Beneficiary,

Series of meetings have been held over the past 4 months with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization, this ended 7 days ago. It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of One Million, Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($1,200,000.00) due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reasons and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund. The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the current President of United States Of America His Excellency President Joe Biden to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owned to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have re ceived their winnings.

Now how would you like to receive your payment? Because we have two method of payment which is by Check or by ATM card?

ATM CARD: We will be issuing you a Custom Pin based ATM Card which you will use to withdraw up to $2,500 per day from any ATM Machine that has the Master Card Logo on it and the Card have to be renewed in 4 years time which is 2027. Also with the ATM Card you will be able to transfer your funds to your local bank account. The ATM Card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you on how to use it. Even if you do not have a Bank Account.

CERTIFIED CHECK: To be deposited in your bank for it to be cleared within three business days. Your payment would be sent to you via any of your preferred option and would be mailed to you via DHL because we have signed a contract with DHL which should expire in the next two weeks which gives you the edge in paying the sum of $270 instead of $600 thereby saving you $330. So if you pay before the two weeks grace period, you save $330. Take note that anyone asking you for some kind of money above the usual fee is definitely a fraudster and you will have to stop all communication with every other person if you have been in contact with any. Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $270.00.. Nothing more! Nothing less! And we guarantee the receipt of your fund to be successfully delivered to you within the next 48hrs after the receipt of payment has been confirmed.

Note: Everything has been taken care of by the Government Of The United States, The United Nation and also the FBI including taxes, custom papers and clearance duty as all you will ever need to pay is $270.

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE UNTIL YOU READ THIS: The actual fee for shipping your ATM Card/Check is $600 but because DHL have temporarily discontinued the C.O.D which gives you the chance to pay when package is delivered for international shipping, we had to sign contract with them for bulk shipping which makes the fee low from the actual fee of $600 to $270, nothing more and no hidden fees of any sort!

To effect the release of your fund valued at $1,200,000.00, you are advised to contact our correspondent, the delivery officer Agent Donald Anderson with the information below,

Name: Agent Donald Anderson
Email: fbi.donaldanderson@mail.ee
Telephone: (218) 815-6075
WhatsApp: (913) 414-5956
Telegram: (815) 710-7394

Didn't realize Biden signed up for this :shadedshu:

System Name RyzenGtEvo/ Asus strix scar II
Processor Amd R5 5900X/ Intel 8750H
Motherboard Crosshair hero8 impact/Asus
Cooling 360EK extreme rad+ 360$EK slim all push, cpu ek suprim Gpu full cover all EK
Memory Corsair Vengeance Rgb pro 3600cas14 16Gb in four sticks./16Gb/16GB
Video Card(s) Powercolour RX7900XT Reference/Rtx 2060
Storage Silicon power 2TB nvme/8Tb external/1Tb samsung Evo nvme 2Tb sata ssd/1Tb nvme
Display(s) Samsung UAE28"850R 4k freesync.dell shiter
Case Lianli 011 dynamic/strix scar2
Audio Device(s) Xfi creative 7.1 on board ,Yamaha dts av setup, corsair void pro headset
Power Supply corsair 1200Hxi/Asus stock
Mouse Roccat Kova/ Logitech G wireless
Keyboard Roccat Aimo 120
VR HMD Oculus rift
Software Win 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores 8726 vega 3dmark timespy/ laptop Timespy 6506
Yep, I've notice a large uptick over the last 2-3 months.... My mother even fell for one and they charged like 2000 to her account pretending to be Xfinity.
Some have been quite clever TBF.
Very easy to see how that can happen, unfortunately, informing my self describing "Non Techno" mum (TF right DNB is better) what to avoid has made her very paranoid and in general scared.
She can be daft as a brush though so I think it better to know.

I saw her light her nose with a lighter once, the cig she expected had Not been picked up, wtaf right.

Ps That story explains nothing about me my thoughts are affected by three heavy heavy RTA's, they're why I'm daft.

System Name Sunk Cost Fallacy
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASRock B650E Steel Legend Wifi
Cooling Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120
Memory 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 6000 CL30 (A-Die)
Video Card(s) RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio
Storage WD Black SN850X 1TB + 2x 2TB, 2x 4TB Crucial MX500, 4TB Samsung 870 Evo.
Display(s) Alienware AW2723DF, LG 27GR93U, LG 27GN950-B
Case Streacom BC1 V2
Audio Device(s) Bose Companion Series 2 III, Sennheiser GSP600 and HD599 SE - Creative Soundblaster X4
Power Supply bequiet! Dark Power Pro 12 1500w Titanium
Mouse Logitech GPRO X Superlight & G502 X
Keyboard Corsair K65 RGB Mini, Razer Black Widow V3 TKL
VR HMD Oculus Rift S
i get a lot of scam emails but to be honest i never had a scam phone call in my whole life. neither my parents.
same with physical mail, text messages or other ways like whatsapp.
either i am so irrelevant that not even scammers care about me or it's because a lot of them are in english and that doesn't really work here.

Last edited:
System Name DLSS / YOLO-PC
Processor i5-12400F / 10600KF
Motherboard Gigabyte B760M DS3H / Z490 Vision D
Cooling Laminar RM1 / Gammaxx 400
Memory 32 GB DDR4-3200 / 16 GB DDR4-3333
Video Card(s) RX 6700 XT / RX 480 8 GB
Storage A couple SSDs, m.2 NVMe included / 240 GB CX1 + 1 TB WD HDD
Display(s) Compit HA2704 / Viewsonic VX3276-MHD-2
Case Matrexx 55 / Junkyard special
Audio Device(s) Want loud, use headphones. Want quiet, use satellites.
Power Supply Thermaltake 1000 W / FSP Epsilon 700 W / Corsair CX650M [backup]
Mouse Don't disturb, cheese eating in progress...
Keyboard Makes some noise. Probably onto something.
VR HMD I live in real reality and don't need a virtual one.
Software Windows 10 and 11
Probably it's region specific. I'm getting as much as I usually do. What I started getting more is death threats from people I don't know confusing me with a similarly named bozo.

System Name Stugots V
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk
Cooling Thermalright PA-120 Black
Memory 2 x 16GB G.Skill 3600Mhz CL16
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual RTX 4070
Storage 500GB WD SN750 | 2TB WD SN750 | 6TB WD Red +
Display(s) Dell S2716DG (1440p / 144Hz)
Case Fractal Meshify 2 Compact
Audio Device(s) JDS Labs Element | Audioengine HD3 + A8 | Beyerdynamic DT-990 Pro (250)
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Plus 850W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Leopold FC750RBT
Software Win 10 Pro x64
I've been getting lots of scam texts posing as undeliverable UPS packages.
New # every time I block/report it.

Not so many scam calls, though it is always amusing when I have Google Assistant screen them before blocking.

System Name Work Computer | Unfinished Computer
Processor Core i7-6700 | Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard Dell Q170 | Gigabyte Aorus Elite Wi-Fi
Cooling A fan? | Truly Custom Loop
Memory 4x4GB Crucial 2133 C17 | 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3600 C26
Video Card(s) Dell Radeon R7 450 | RTX 2080 Ti FE
Storage Crucial BX500 2TB | TBD
Display(s) 3x LG QHD 32" GSM5B96 | TBD
Case Dell | Heavily Modified Phanteks P400
Power Supply Dell TFX Non-standard | EVGA BQ 650W
Mouse Monster No-Name $7 Gaming Mouse| TBD
I won 3 free tool sets today already...

But getting less calls than in the past, more emails and texts now. Probably AI generated text.

System Name His & Hers
Storage lots of SSD.
Audio Device(s) Arctis Pro + gaming Dac/ Corsair sp 2500/ Logitech G560/Samsung Q990B
Some have been quite clever TBF.
Very easy to see how that can happen, unfortunately, informing my self describing "Non Techno" mum (TF right DNB is better) what to avoid has made her very paranoid and in general scared.
She can be daft as a brush though so I think it better to know.

I saw her light her nose with a lighter once, the cig she expected had Not been picked up, wtaf right.

Ps That story explains nothing about me my thoughts are affected by three heavy heavy RTA's, they're why I'm daft.

For me personally I just figured it was due to me buying a house again.... I usually see an uptick whenever making a large purchase for whatever reason..... Somebody is likely selling my information.... Email/Home Address/phone number etc.

AT&T my wireless carrier does a pretty good job of screening spam/malicious calls though at least for me.

System Name 192.168.1.1~192.168.1.100
Processor AMD Ryzen5 5600G.
Motherboard Gigabyte B550m DS3H.
Cooling AMD Wraith Stealth.
Memory 16GB Crucial DDR4.
Video Card(s) Gigabyte GTX 1080 OC (Underclocked, underpowered).
Storage Samsung 980 NVME 500GB && Assortment of SSDs.
Display(s) ViewSonic VA2406-MH 75Hz
Case Bitfenix Nova Midi
Audio Device(s) On-Board.
Power Supply SeaSonic CORE GM-650.
Mouse Logitech G300s
Keyboard Kingston HyperX Alloy FPS.
VR HMD A pair of OP spectacles.
Software Ubuntu 24.04 LTS.
Benchmark Scores Me no know English. What bench mean? Bench like one sit on?
Didn't notice any change.
Campaigns peaked during the heydays of crypto, but they've normalised since then.

the54thvoid

Intoxicated Moderator
Staff member
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG Mortar B650 (wifi)
Cooling be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4
Memory 32GB Kingston Fury
Video Card(s) Gainward RTX4070ti
Storage Seagate FireCuda 530 M.2 1TB / Samsumg 960 Pro M.2 512Gb
Display(s) LG 32" 165Hz 1440p GSYNC
Case Asus Prime AP201
Audio Device(s) On Board
Power Supply be quiet! Pure POwer M12 850w Gold (ATX3.0)
Software W10
Here's a good Samaritan trying to make me a millionaire :D
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Counter-terrorism Division and Cyber Crime Division
J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington DC

Dear Beneficiary,

Series of meetings have been held over the past 4 months with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization, this ended 7 days ago. It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of One Million, Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($1,200,000.00) due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reasons and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund. The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the current President of United States Of America His Excellency President Joe Biden to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owned to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have re ceived their winnings.

Now how would you like to receive your payment? Because we have two method of payment which is by Check or by ATM card?

ATM CARD: We will be issuing you a Custom Pin based ATM Card which you will use to withdraw up to $2,500 per day from any ATM Machine that has the Master Card Logo on it and the Card have to be renewed in 4 years time which is 2027. Also with the ATM Card you will be able to transfer your funds to your local bank account. The ATM Card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you on how to use it. Even if you do not have a Bank Account.

CERTIFIED CHECK: To be deposited in your bank for it to be cleared within three business days. Your payment would be sent to you via any of your preferred option and would be mailed to you via DHL because we have signed a contract with DHL which should expire in the next two weeks which gives you the edge in paying the sum of $270 instead of $600 thereby saving you $330. So if you pay before the two weeks grace period, you save $330. Take note that anyone asking you for some kind of money above the usual fee is definitely a fraudster and you will have to stop all communication with every other person if you have been in contact with any. Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $270.00.. Nothing more! Nothing less! And we guarantee the receipt of your fund to be successfully delivered to you within the next 48hrs after the receipt of payment has been confirmed.

Note: Everything has been taken care of by the Government Of The United States, The United Nation and also the FBI including taxes, custom papers and clearance duty as all you will ever need to pay is $270.

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE UNTIL YOU READ THIS: The actual fee for shipping your ATM Card/Check is $600 but because DHL have temporarily discontinued the C.O.D which gives you the chance to pay when package is delivered for international shipping, we had to sign contract with them for bulk shipping which makes the fee low from the actual fee of $600 to $270, nothing more and no hidden fees of any sort!

To effect the release of your fund valued at $1,200,000.00, you are advised to contact our correspondent, the delivery officer Agent Donald Anderson with the information below,

Name: Agent Donald Anderson
Email: fbi.donaldanderson@mail.ee
Telephone: (218) 815-6075
WhatsApp: (913) 414-5956
Telegram: (815) 710-7394

Didn't realize Biden signed up for this :shadedshu:

Who would actually fall for this? It's insane. I don't consider this to be a scam because it's so transparent and stupid.

There are real threats out there, many of them are moon shots, though. I still get calls from call centres with people speaking in central asian accents (sorry, it's true) about this or that. Had one yesterday from Sky. Apparently I've overpaid and I'm due a £200 refund. The lady gave me my postcode to confirm, which I didn't, then I said what I normally say, which I won't repeat.

Left Sky two years ago, and I know they'd not be chasing me to give a refund.

Well for one it's not targeted at a native English speaker, so it may work on many of those in this part of the world with little to no "PC" knowledge.

System Name Stugots V
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk
Cooling Thermalright PA-120 Black
Memory 2 x 16GB G.Skill 3600Mhz CL16
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual RTX 4070
Storage 500GB WD SN750 | 2TB WD SN750 | 6TB WD Red +
Display(s) Dell S2716DG (1440p / 144Hz)
Case Fractal Meshify 2 Compact
Audio Device(s) JDS Labs Element | Audioengine HD3 + A8 | Beyerdynamic DT-990 Pro (250)
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Plus 850W
Mouse Logitech G502 Lightspeed
Keyboard Leopold FC750RBT
Software Win 10 Pro x64
For me personally I just figured it was due to me buying a house again.... I usually see an uptick whenever making a large purchase for whatever reason..... Somebody is likely selling my information.... Email/Home Address/phone number etc.

AT&T my wireless carrier does a pretty good job of screening spam/malicious calls though at least for me.

Did they fix the exploit where spam/scams were coming in through emergency alerts?
Because that freaked me the heck out months back (also AT&T), I just disabled all of them baring the National ones that everyone gets.

System Name His & Hers
Storage lots of SSD.
Did they fix the exploit where spam/scams were coming in through emergency alerts?
Because that freaked me the heck out months back (also AT&T), I just disabled all of them baring the National ones that everyone gets.

Honestly I've never received one of those...... I have continuously gotten text saying Cynthia you have won blah blah blah from like 25 different numbers I just keep blocking them.

System Name Pioneer
Processor Ryzen R9 7950X
Motherboard GIGABYTE Aorus Elite X670 AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 + A whole lotta Sunon and Corsair Maglev blower fans...
Memory 64GB (4x 16GB) G.Skill Flare X5 @ DDR5-6000 CL30
Video Card(s) XFX RX 7900 XTX Speedster Merc 310
Storage Intel 905p Optane 960GB boot, +2x Crucial P5 Plus 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs
Display(s) 55" LG 55" B9 OLED 4K Display
Case Thermaltake Core X31
Audio Device(s) TOSLINK->Schiit Modi MB->Asgard 2 DAC Amp->AKG Pro K712 Headphones or HDMI->B9 OLED
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti Pro 850W
Mouse Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless
Keyboard WASD Code v3 with Cherry Green keyswitches + PBT DS keycaps
Software Gentoo Linux x64 / Windows 11 Enterprise IoT 2024
Sadly, these always rise around the holidays. They hope to exploit the vulnerable.

System Name Brightworks Systems BWS-6 E-IV
Processor Intel Core i5-6600 @ 3.9GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 Rev 1.0
Cooling Quality case, 2 x Fractal Design 140mm fans, stock CPU HSF
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 3000 Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) EVGA GEForce GTX 1050Ti 4Gb GDDR5
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 860 Evo 500GB SSD
Display(s) Samsung S24E650BW LED x 2
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 550W G2 Gold
Mouse Logitech M190
Keyboard Microsoft Wireless Comfort 5050
Software W10 Pro 64-bit
It goes with the holidays. But also, here in the US, the annual Medicare open enrollment period runs from October 15th to December 7th each year. There are 17 companies for each eligible Medicare recipient (or so it seems :() each trying to convince unsuspecting seniors into signing up for supplemental plans they don't need. And then there are another 17 genuine bad guys trying to convince seniors into giving out their personal information for non-existent supplemental plans.

Well for one it's not targeted at a native English speaker
I don't understand what you mean by "it's" but they sure are targeting at native English speaking people, and just about everyone else. And sadly, many of these scams have become very sophisticated to where looking for obvious grammar and spelling errors, and other red flags is no longer a simple thing.

This is why what everyone needs to remember (and be reminded of) is to keep our OS and security current and don't be click-happy! That is, don't click on unsolicited links, downloads, attachments, and popups.

I don't understand what you mean by "it's" but they sure are targeted at native English speaking people, and just about everyone else.
I mean those in places who don't speak English fluently or natively are probably more vulnerable, but of course the ones in English speaking nations are more targeted also in part because they're wealthier countries.

System Name Brightworks Systems BWS-6 E-IV
Processor Intel Core i5-6600 @ 3.9GHz
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 Rev 1.0
Cooling Quality case, 2 x Fractal Design 140mm fans, stock CPU HSF
Memory 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 3000 Corsair Vengeance
Video Card(s) EVGA GEForce GTX 1050Ti 4Gb GDDR5
Storage Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, Samsung 860 Evo 500GB SSD
Display(s) Samsung S24E650BW LED x 2
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Power Supply EVGA Supernova 550W G2 Gold
Mouse Logitech M190
Keyboard Microsoft Wireless Comfort 5050
Software W10 Pro 64-bit
I mean those in places who don't speak English fluently or natively are probably more vulnerable
I suppose that is true. I don't know how it works in other countries, but to me, if I was, for example, German and lived in Germany, I would expect fake emails from my bank to be in German, not English. At least if not in German, that would be the first red flag - for me.

System Name Main
Processor Ryzen 5950x
Motherboard B550 PG Velocita
Cooling Water
Memory Ballistix
Video Card(s) RX 6900XT
Storage T-FORCE CARDEA A440 PRO
Display(s) Samsung UE590
Case QUBE 500
Audio Device(s) Logitech Z623
Power Supply LEADEX V 1KW
Mouse Cooler Master MM710
Keyboard Huntsman Elite
Software 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores https://hwbot.org/user/damric/
I spoke with 3 different people this week that each had some sort of scam involving unauthorized debit card charges. One was someone trying to get $80 worth of fast food with my wife's card number. I assumed it was just local petty criminals but I guess 'tis the season.

System Name Ghetto Rigs z490|x99|Acer 17 Nitro 7840hs/ 5600c40-2x16/ 4060/ 1tb acer stock m.2/ 4tb sn850x
Processor 10900k w/Optimus Foundation | 5930k w/Black Noctua D15
Motherboard z490 Maximus XII Apex | x99 Sabertooth
Cooling oCool D5 res-combo/280 GTX/ Optimus Foundation/ gpu water block | Blk D15
Memory Trident-Z Royal 4000c16 2x16gb | Trident-Z 3200c14 4x8gb
Video Card(s) Titan Xp-water | evga 980ti gaming-w/ air
Storage 970evo+500gb & sn850x 4tb | 860 pro 256gb | Acer m.2 1tb/ sn850x 4tb| Many2.5" sata's ssd 3.5hdd's
Display(s) 1-AOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz/ 2nd 1-ASUS VG248QE 24"/ 3rd LG 43" series
Case D450 | Cherry Entertainment center on Test bench
Audio Device(s) Built in Realtek x2 with 2-Insignia 2.0 sound bars & 1-LG sound bar
Power Supply EVGA 1000P2 with APC AX1500 | 850P2 with CyberPower-GX1325U
Mouse Redragon 901 Perdition x3
Keyboard G710+x3
Software Win-7 pro x3 and win-10 & 11pro x3
Benchmark Scores Are in the benchmark section
Hi,
Most text have been political bs like can we count on your vote blah...
All others have been email and yes majority are really obvious but there's a sucker born every second lol
Also best scams so far are elderly so they get targeted for many types of scams date/.... these stupid people give life saving for no more than a email conversation so it's no wonder why they don't really have to be very sophisticated the people are dumber than dirt :roll:

these stupid people give life saving for no more than a email conversation so it's no wonder why they don't really have to be very sophisticated the people are dumber than dirt :roll:
You'd be surprised what people would give for things which are arguably far "lesser" (for many) in life. Not sure why you're taking potshots? I'd rather smack the TikTok gen & confiscate every one of their phones!

System Name DLSS / YOLO-PC
Processor i5-12400F / 10600KF
Motherboard Gigabyte B760M DS3H / Z490 Vision D
Cooling Laminar RM1 / Gammaxx 400
Memory 32 GB DDR4-3200 / 16 GB DDR4-3333
Video Card(s) RX 6700 XT / RX 480 8 GB
Storage A couple SSDs, m.2 NVMe included / 240 GB CX1 + 1 TB WD HDD
Display(s) Compit HA2704 / Viewsonic VX3276-MHD-2
Case Matrexx 55 / Junkyard special
Audio Device(s) Want loud, use headphones. Want quiet, use satellites.
Power Supply Thermaltake 1000 W / FSP Epsilon 700 W / Corsair CX650M [backup]
Mouse Don't disturb, cheese eating in progress...
Keyboard Makes some noise. Probably onto something.
VR HMD I live in real reality and don't need a virtual one.
Software Windows 10 and 11
$80 worth of fast food
I would become immobile after consuming such amount. Dead level immobile that is. Big Mac is shy of $2 here so you get why.

This is why what everyone needs to remember (and be reminded of) is to keep our OS and security current and don't be click-happy! That is, don't click on unsolicited links, downloads, attachments, and popups.
And if you suspect someone scamming you over the phone call remember to fake a different voice so they can't understand what your genuine voice is and can't exploit your biometric data.

FreedomEclipse

~Technological Technocrat~
System Name Codename: Icarus Mk.VI
Processor Intel 8600k@Stock -- pending tuning
Motherboard Asus ROG Strixx Z370-F
Cooling CPU: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 {1xCorsair ML120 Pro|5xML140 Pro}
Memory 32GB XPG Gammix D10 {2x16GB}
Video Card(s) ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6700 XT OC Edition
Storage Samsung 970 Evo 512GB SSD (Boot)|WD SN770 (Gaming)|2x 3TB Toshiba DT01ACA300|2x 2TB Crucial BX500
Display(s) LG GP850-B
Case Corsair 760T (White)
Audio Device(s) Yamaha RX-V573|Speakers: JBL Control One|Auna 300-CN|Wharfedale Diamond SW150
Power Supply Corsair AX760
Mouse Logitech G900
Keyboard Duckyshine Dead LED(s) III
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
I get both emails and calls. Its gotten to a point where if the number isnt recognised, I dont pick up. Emails are pretty obvious.

If its really important that someone wants to speak to me. They'll leave a message for me on voicemail. 99% of the time when they do go through to voicemail, they hang up after a few seconds. Thats one way to know they are on some sort of dialer. They'll wait for you to say hello before connecting you to the scammer