• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Realtek Modded Audio Driver for Windows 10/11 - Only for HDAUDIO

[QUOTE =“ Alan Finote,帖子:4363317,成员:170292”]
GITHUB发布了新的DCH驱动程序
DCH驱动程序版本6.0.9034.1
REALTEK AUDIO CONSOLE APP已更新
杜比全景声(DOLBY ATMOS)SWC版本已更新

注意:您需要先卸载当前安装的版本,然后才能继续此安装。由于某些用户报告的问题,已对此施加了条件。

那些只需要Realtek材料的用户,只需选择面板选项(HDA或UAD),选择解码器,然后取消选择其余选项即可。

转到第一页
请享用!!!
[/引用]
6.0.9034.1 Can the driver installation screenshot be published together?Just like before!

NEW DCH DRIVERS RELEASED IN GITHUB
DCH DRIVER VERSION 6.0.9034.1
REALTEK AUDIO CONSOLE APP UPDATED
DOLBY ATMOS SWC VERSION UPDATED

ATTENTION: You will need to uninstall the currently installed version before continuing with this installation. A condition has been imposed for this due to problems reported by some users.

Those who want only Realtek material, just choose the panel option (HDA or UAD), select your decoder and deselect the rest.

GO TO 1st PAGE
ENJOY!!!
how's the hdmi separate dolby atmos mod 5.1 including intel display audio, microsoft high definition audio, etc going?

Last edited:

AAF Optimus

Account Closed - Will not update Projects
System Name NEW AAF OPTIMUS RIG
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (6C/12T)
Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus
Cooling DEEPCOOL Gammax L120T
Memory CRUCIAL Pro Gaming 32GB DDR4-3200 (@3733) (2x16GB)
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB MSI Ventus 2X OC LHR
Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Display(s) AOC VIPER 27" 165Hz 1ms (27G2SE)
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Audio Device(s) REALTEK S1200A (ALC1200) with AAF Optimus Audio
Power Supply REDRAGON RGPS 600W 80 PLUS Bronze Full Modular
Mouse CLAHM CL-MM386 7200DPI
Keyboard MOTOSPEED CK-108 Mechanical Keyboard
Software Windows 11 Pro x64 23H2
Hi Alan. Is this still the case with 9034? Can we use Sound Blaster Connect with the THX studio?
In this case, no. I did the tests on my machine and I was unable to enable them separately.

how's the hdmi separate dolby atmos mod 5.1 including intel display audio, microsoft high definition audio, etc going?
Not yet. I'm missing time to make the HDMI mods.

In this case, no. I did the tests on my machine and I was unable to enable them separately.

Hey Alan I really want Soundblaster to work on my system but for now I think I may have to stop installing it. Is there anything I can do like creative debug or crash logs to help make it work? I have older hardware. Assuming that is problem. Thank you.

AAF Optimus

Storage ADATA Legend 700 PCIe Gen3 x4 256GB; ADATA Legend 800 PCIe Gen4 x4 2TB; GoldenFir SSD 1TB
Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
Hey Alan I really want Soundblaster to work on my system but for now I think I may have to stop installing it. Is there anything I can do like creative debug or crash logs to help make it work? I have older hardware. Assuming that is problem. Thank you.
Have you tried the fix attached to the first page?

Yes i tried it before, after and during the installation. It runs but nothing changes. What's is strange is that Creative has at least four different process running concurrently but still says device not detected.

Another thing which may play a role here is how Windows allows HDMI control audio to take over the default sound drivers either from nvidia/amd or even the monitor which is really frustrating bc there NO speakers? Why would anyone run it through the monitor?

System Name Metal-Tom-PC
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 2600x
Motherboard ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Extreme
Cooling Boxed
Memory Mushkin DDR4 16 GB
Video Card(s) ASUS RX560 4GB
Storage 1x M2-SSD @256GB/1x Intenso SATA-SSD @120GB/1x Intenso SATA-SSD @240GB/2x WD10EZRX @1TB/1,5 TB HDD
Display(s) 1x Samsung LE40F86BDX (TV)/1x Samsung SyncMaster T240
Case Thermaltake Kandalf LCS
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220A
Power Supply SeaSonic Focus Plus Gold 80+ 750W
Mouse Logitech M210
Keyboard Logitech K260
Software Win 10 Pro x64 v20H2
Hi Alan
Could you pls integrate in your next Driver-Modz an Export/Inport-Feature for MMDevice-Settings? It might be very helpful

I'm sorry if I'm not understanding your reply. Do you mean we no longer need to install only one enhancement? (ie. we can pair THX TruStudio with either Sound Blaster, A-Volute or Dolby Atmos)

This is so weird now. I uninstalled suite and reinstalled with basic reatek + dts and atmos. Both seem to work but I have no audio device! WTH? Restarting audio and endpoint in services usually fixes that, nope. I guess I reinstall again i have no idea.

I just trying installing for different ways same error I have NO AUDIO at all - NONE! Aarragghh this suxx.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SCREENSHOTS WITH THE TWEAK SETTINGS!??? i NEED TO REST MY WHIOLE DEVICE AND THEY ARE NOT ONE THE pAGE 1 DOWNLOAD POST!! i WANT TO PLAY BALDURSGATE 3 AND i HAVE NO SOUND WTF!!!
Screenshot 2020-10-06 221833.jpg

POST EDIT RAGE: Fock AMD and their takeover HDMI drivers. I hit uninstall for the radeon drivers and the sound outmatically kicked back on FFOOOCCKK! I am so mad im going to bed now. fock self-installing hdmi 3drivers

Last edited:

Cardepils

Hai Alan, can i request? for the next update can you add TURTLEBEACH? please :D
Thank in advance

I have 5.1 speakers and with the UAD control panel set to 5.1 I just won't get any sound from the "side speakers", which are actually my rear speakers.
Does not matter where I put the jack and whether I set it to side or rear, no sound. When I set the control panel to 7.1 though I suddenly get sound and depending on where I put the jack its either coming from the side or rear, but then I always end up with two speakers that aren't mapped.
With the HDA control panel it works fine, 5.1 is detected as 3x front + 2x rear + sub and everything works correctly. So I'm using it like that now, still like to know though what went wrong with the UAD panel.
Also I noticed that "Bass management" seems to be gone from the UAD panel, does that setting turn up anywhere else or is it only a feature of the HDA panel?
Thanks

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK
I have 5.1 speakers and with the UAD control panel set to 5.1 I just won't get any sound from the "side speakers", which are actually my rear speakers.
Does not matter where I put the jack and whether I set it to side or rear, no sound. When I set the control panel to 7.1 though I suddenly get sound and depending on where I put the jack its either coming from the side or rear, but then I always end up with two speakers that aren't mapped.
With the HDA control panel it works fine, 5.1 is detected as 3x front + 2x rear + sub and everything works correctly. So I'm using it like that now, still like to know though what went wrong with the UAD panel.
Also I noticed that "Bass management" seems to be gone from the UAD panel, does that setting turn up anywhere else or is it only a feature of the HDA panel?
Thanks
Hi @CommanderMannix I had the same problem weeks ago, the only driver version tath worked for me was 6.0.8996.1 updated version solved my problems, also I tested this last version 6.0.9034.1 but it seems that doesn't work, after installing it I can't only hear sound from the front speakers, in sound blaster 720 I see that the 5.1 option is set but no sound comes from the side/rear speakers, also selecting any option in sb 720 makes nothing, just like if it ain't working at all , I tested with the fraunhofer test file and every sound comes only from front speakers, I don't know what changes from the 6.0.8996.1 to 6.0.9034.1, because in the 6.0.8996.1 none of this problems are present.

Thanks @SGZ12, good to know I'm not alone with the issue.
I was using Alan's 8812 drivers before, thought it was time to upgrade. But as I said, 9034 does work, as long as you use the HDA panel (without Dolby/DTS stuff, if you use the HDA Dolby panel the same problem appears again). I actually haven't tested the UAD panel without Dolby/DTS, it might be this is causing the problem. But I like the HDA panel better anyway and I can't find the Bass Management setting in the UAD panel.

I checked the following programs and everything works fine on 9034 now, all speakers mapped correctly and all audio enhancers are working:

- Realtek HDA Panel (Default, no Dolby/DTS)
- Soundblaster Connect 720
- Dolby Atmos
- Sonic Studio 3

Last edited:
Thanks @SGZ12, good to know I'm not alone with the issue.
I was using Alan's 8812 drivers before, thought it was time to upgrade. But as I said, 9034 does work, as long as you use the HDA panel (without Dolby/DTS stuff, if you use the HDA Dolby panel the same problem appears again). I actually haven't tested the UAD panel without Dolby/DTS, it might be this is causing the problem. But I like the HDA panel better anyway and I can't find the Bass Management setting in the UAD panel.

I checked the following programs and everything works fine on 9034 now, all speakers mapped correctly and all audio enhancers are working:

- Realtek HDA Panel (Default, no Dolby/DTS)
- Soundblaster Connect 720
- Dolby Atmos
- Sonic Studio 3
Yeah, we're on the same boat hehe, for me who used SPDI/F the only driver that worked after testing all of them was the one I mentioned before the good old 6.0.8996.1, I'm gonna check again the latest one 9034 to see if I can get the sound blaster 720 works, because on my last try it installed and open correctly, but when changing options makes no difference on the sound I was hearing, as if none of the enhacenments were aplying.

D

Deleted member 193792

The last driver doesn't work for me (no audio, even though the proper output source is selected). I'll try a reinstall. I use SPDIF if it matters (some people seem to experience issues).

1) Is it possible to skip the flashy intro? No offense, I just want to get the job done quickly.

2) I don't care about professional audio usage, just regular and gaming usage.

What kind of add-ons do I need to install? Just Dolby Atmos? Does anyone know if this audio software (or maybe the Realtek driver) uses AVX256 acceleration on Zen 2 for 3D audio FFT?

3) Should I choose the classic Realtek app or the UWP one? I'll admit I'm biased against UWP, unless it offers something more.

4) What exactly is ASIO? Do I need it?

ps: A FAQ would really help. :)

The last driver doesn't work for me (no audio, even though the proper output source is selected). I'll try a reinstall. I use SPDIF if it matters (some people seem to experience issues).

1) Is it possible to skip the flashy intro? No offense, I just want to get the job done quickly.

2) I don't care about professional audio usage, just regular and gaming usage.

What kind of add-ons do I need to install? Just Dolby Atmos? Does anyone know if this audio software (or maybe the Realtek driver) uses AVX256 acceleration on Zen 2 for 3D audio FFT?

3) Should I choose the classic Realtek app or the UWP one? I'll admit I'm biased against UWP, unless it offers something more.

4) What exactly is ASIO? Do I need it?

ps: A FAQ would really help. :)
Hi @jermando

1. yes just press alt+f4 and it closes and the installer window pops up
  2. for 5.1 through spdi/f the only driver that worked for me was the 6.0.8996.1 ingame audio and with every app sounds correctly, I mean the surround 5.1 comes from all the speakers as expected, I only installed the realtek UWP with DTS, and the sound blaster 720, after installed I set up the dts 5.1 on the realtek UWP and also on the SB 720 app I setup the 5.1 option to get it work, besides that I only adjust the Equalizer but to verify that I can get 5.1 sound I tested with the fraunhofer files from this website https://www2.iis.fraunhofer.de/AAC/multichannel.html
  3. I used the UWP so I can confirm that it works
  4. About the ASIO, it's something related with the audio input, I'm not sure maybe someone here can explain us

OK good news my audio bliss is back. I actually don't know what worked but I reinstalled the display drivers and disabled the azalia audio (default ac97) rebooted and uninstalled the instances of AMD/Monitor/Microsift hybrid with no network. Then installed Alan's standard with just the basic Realtek APO nothing else. Then I turned HD audio back on. It worked. Sounds awesome again, it is strange I can hear as soon as another driver takes over (Im not going to mess about for a while) I need to relax and enjoy.

There was an windows update that auto installed amd audio drivers. I will figure out how to stop this unless someone knows why hdmi drivers can install themselves unprompted.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 193792

Hi @jermando

1. yes just press alt+f4 and it closes and the installer window pops up
  2. for 5.1 through spdi/f the only driver that worked for me was the 6.0.8996.1 ingame audio and with every app sounds correctly, I mean the surround 5.1 comes from all the speakers as expected, I only installed the realtek UWP with DTS, and the sound blaster 720, after installed I set up the dts 5.1 on the realtek UWP and also on the SB 720 app I setup the 5.1 option to get it work, besides that I only adjust the Equalizer but to verify that I can get 5.1 sound I tested with the fraunhofer files from this website https://www2.iis.fraunhofer.de/AAC/multichannel.html
  3. I used the UWP so I can confirm that it works
  4. About the ASIO, it's something related with the audio input, I'm not sure maybe someone here can explain us
Audio works fine for me, but maybe it's just stereo. Are you saying 5.1 audio doesn't work properly via SPDIF and latest Realtek drivers? Is there any way/app to test all 6 audio channels?

@Alan Finote
Does the installer change any Group Policy settings? Ever since I installed the new drivers yesterday, the Group Policy to "Do not include drivers with Windows Updates" was enabled - i.e. ExcludeWUDriversInQualityUpdate in Registry was set to 1 instead of 0. I reverted it back to default. I didn't change anything else with my system yesterday so I suspect it was caused by the DCH driver mods?

AAF Optimus

Case DARKFLASH DK100-BK