Either 3x470 (worried about card clearence issues) and 2x480. Should i do it? or wait for GF104 512 sp card Also new board and cpu are coming RIIIE and 930 "Economy over here is great by the way, really easy selling things. God damn it, might have to pay for one 480 since the guy already opened the wraping to test it for me. Was decided on getting a XBOX 360 (new), but then again, without taxex the card will run me of 800$ I can sell it for 1200$ Also sold my 5850 for 700$... Dunno if was a good idea. Hehe" - Latest post by me!