• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Social Networking Sites Used by Gangs to Recruit

System Name Monolith
Processor Intel Xeon E3110 Wolfdale@3.5GHz
Motherboard MSI P35-Neo
Cooling Active Air
Memory 4GB DDR2 800
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD 3850 512MB PCI-E
Storage 1 x 80GB Internal, 1 x 250GB Internal, 1 x 40GB External
Display(s) Acer X203w
Case Generic black case with locking front bezel
Audio Device(s) Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS
Power Supply 500 Watt Seasonic M12
Software Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Racist and violent comments towards any group will not be tolerated, and are subject to infraction without question. Be careful what you say.

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Some Jehadi groups ARE actually recruiting jr. doctors (students of medicine). I was approached by a guy.

tiys

Processor AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Brisbane
Motherboard ECS AMD690GM-M2
Cooling Stock for now
Memory 2GB DDR2 800
Video Card(s) Diamond Viper Radeon X1950pro 256MB
Storage WD Caviar SE16 250GB SATA 3Gb/s
Display(s) Acer 17" LCD
Case Still an HP case...if you have one for free/cheap, PM me :)
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Antec NeoPower 550watt
Software Windows XP Home Edition SP2
I'm really getting tired of the constant American bashing. It is not going to be tolerated anymore. It is insulting to other members, and perpetuation of an untrue stereotype.

Thank you!

I hate it when people say "Oh the US is the dumbest" and all that crap. Cause we're really not.

My 0.02

System Name Red Matter 2
Processor Ryzen 5600X
Motherboard X470 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling Water is Masterliquid 240 Pro
Memory GeiL EVO X 3600mhz 32g also G.Skill Ripjaw series 5 4x8 3600mhz as backup lol
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming Radeon RX 6800
Storage EVO 860. Rocket Q M.2 SSD WD Blue M.2 SSD Seagate Firecuda 2tb storage.
Display(s) ASUS ROG Swift PG32VQ
Case Phantek P400 Glass
Audio Device(s) EVGA NU Audio
Power Supply EVGA G3 850
Mouse Roccat Military/ Razer Deathadder V2
Keyboard Razer Chroma
Software W10
Thank you!

I hate it when people say "Oh the US is the dumbest" and all that crap. Cause we're really not.

My 0.02

+1

System Name Red Matter 2
Processor Ryzen 5600X
Motherboard X470 Gaming Pro Carbon
Cooling Water is Masterliquid 240 Pro
Memory GeiL EVO X 3600mhz 32g also G.Skill Ripjaw series 5 4x8 3600mhz as backup lol
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gaming Radeon RX 6800
Storage EVO 860. Rocket Q M.2 SSD WD Blue M.2 SSD Seagate Firecuda 2tb storage.
Display(s) ASUS ROG Swift PG32VQ
Case Phantek P400 Glass
Audio Device(s) EVGA NU Audio
Power Supply EVGA G3 850
Mouse Roccat Military/ Razer Deathadder V2
Keyboard Razer Chroma
Software W10
Some Jehadi groups ARE actually recruiting jr. doctors (students of medicine). I was approached by a guy.

Man that is scary:eek: Did he try to intimidate you at all?

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Man that is scary:eek: Did he try to intimidate you at all?

He said "let us fight America". I said "go fight your fat wife first" :p

Some losers did get a little swayed, including my buddy, I just took him to a club that night and introduced him to Hangar One. Since then he's beginning to like baseball.:)

Polaris573

Senior Moderator
Processor LGA 775 Intel Q9550 2.8 Ghz
Motherboard MSI P7N Diamond - 780i Chipset
Cooling Arctic Freezer
Memory 6GB G.Skill DDRII 800 4-4-3-5
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD 7850 2 GB PCI-E
Storage 1 TB Seagate 32MB Cache, 250 GB Seagate 16MB Cache
Display(s) Acer X203w
Case Coolermaster Centurion 5
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Music
Power Supply OCZ StealthXStream 600 Watt
solution for gangs is obvious, give cops the right to shoot on sight no questions asked and send the National Guard into the hood. Put a few tank rounds into there low riders and see how quickly they stop

hmmm let's recall some other police states and you can tell me how well it has worked for them....

So if I'm a cop and I see you loitering on street corner with your buddies I should pull out my sub machine gun and mow you down. I should then proceed to ascertain if you were up to no good? If you weren't oh well, the population is large enough it shouldn't matter. You got what you deserved for loitering.

If you're drunk and get in a bar fight the police should come shoot everyone involved and send you off to the morgue. You were obviously guilty of being drunk and accidentally/intentionally getting in fight. The gene pool is now better off.

If someone is robbing you and you fight back a cop should shoot both of you and then decided who was being robbed and send a nice halmark card.

Armed robbers are robbing a bank everyone in the bank should be killed because it's impossible to tell who the actual robbers are. Then we can figure out who is guilty. That's what you get for associating with robbers.

A car makes a wrong turn and ends up at a vital government facility. Everyone inside should be shot just in case who knows if they're a terrorist. They should have had GPS, there is no excuse to make a wrong turn in this day and age.

That's the America I want screw the Constitution and the Bill of Rights it's from an old outdated time. We could finally be safe from criminals.

Last edited:
System Name Compy 386
Processor 7800X3D
Motherboard Asus
Cooling Air for now.....
Memory 64 GB DDR5 6400Mhz
Video Card(s) 7900XTX 310 Merc
Storage Samsung 990 2TB, 2 SP 2TB SSDs and over 10TB spinning
Display(s) 56" Samsung 4K HDR
Audio Device(s) ATI HDMI
Mouse Logitech MX518
Keyboard Razer
Software A lot.
Benchmark Scores Its fast. Enough.
There is nothing humans can do about this, only God can sort out the dead bodies.

tiys

Cooling Stock for now
Memory 2GB DDR2 800
Display(s) Acer 17" LCD
Audio Device(s) Onboard
hmmm let's recall some other police states and you can tell me how well it has worked for them....

(pictures)

So if I'm a cop and I see you loitering on street corner with your buddies I should pull out my sub machine gun and mow you down. I should then proceed to ascertain if you were up to no good? If you weren't oh well, the population is large enough it shouldn't matter. You got what you deserved for loitering.

If you're drunk and get in a bar fight the police should come shoot everyone involved and send you off to the morgue. You were obviously guilty of being drunk and accidentally/intentionally getting in fight. The gene pool is now better off.

If someone is robbing you and you fight back a cop should shoot both of you and then decided who was being robbed and send a nice halmark card.

Armed robbers are robbing a bank everyone in the bank should be killed because it's impossible to tell who the actual robbers are. Then we can figure out who is guilty. That's what you get for associating with robbers.

A car makes a wrong turn and ends up at a vital government facility. Everyone inside should be shot just in case who knows if they're a terrorist. They should have had GPS, there is no excuse to make a wrong turn in this day and age.

That's the America I want screw the Constitution and the Bill of Rights it's from an old outdated time. We could finally be safe from criminals.

Sorry man, but I have to disagree with all of this. It just sounds morally wrong to me.

Mussels

Freshwater Moderator
Staff member
System Name Rainbow Sparkles (Power efficient, <350W gaming load)
Processor Ryzen R7 5800x3D (Undervolted, 4.45GHz all core)
Motherboard Asus x570-F (BIOS Modded)
Cooling Alphacool Apex UV - Alphacool Eisblock XPX Aurora + EK Quantum ARGB 3090 w/ active backplate
Memory 2x32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance RGB @3866 C18-22-22-22-42 TRFC704 (1.4V Hynix MJR - SoC 1.15V)
Video Card(s) Galax RTX 3090 SG 24GB: Underclocked to 1700Mhz 0.750v (375W down to 250W))
Storage 2TB WD SN850 NVME + 1TB Sasmsung 970 Pro NVME + 1TB Intel 6000P NVME USB 3.2
Display(s) Phillips 32 32M1N5800A (4k144), LG 32" (4K60) | Gigabyte G32QC (2k165) | Phillips 328m6fjrmb (2K144)
Case Fractal Design R6
Audio Device(s) Logitech G560 | Corsair Void pro RGB |Blue Yeti mic
Power Supply Fractal Ion+ 2 860W (Platinum) (This thing is God-tier. Silent and TINY)
Mouse Logitech G Pro wireless + Steelseries Prisma XL
Keyboard Razer Huntsman TE ( Sexy white keycaps)
VR HMD Oculus Rift S + Quest 2
Software Windows 11 pro x64 (Yes, it's genuinely a good OS) OpenRGB - ditch the branded bloatware!
Benchmark Scores Nyooom.
Sorry man, but I have to disagree with all of this. It just sounds morally wrong to me.

he's using it as an example to prove candles logic was flawed.

Processor i7 920
Motherboard EVGA X58
Cooling eight 120mm fans, Swiftech GTZ cpu block, 3 120mm radiator, MCP655 pump, primochill tubing
Memory 6 gig G-Skill DDR3 1600
Video Card(s) GTX 285's (SLI)
Storage 500GB Western Digital
Display(s) 3 Asus 23 in inchers
Case Lian Li A77B
Audio Device(s) on board 7.1
Power Supply Corsair 1000
Software win 7 64

True, extremism in any form, especially in the examples you have given, brings out barbarism,:( but that doesn't mean something shouldn't be done to address the gang problem...maybe change some laws, making it a federal offence to belong to such organizations...or maybe change the way they are labelled or termed. Instead of "street gangs" why not be more specific and term them "domestic terrorists"; which, by the way is exactly what they are.:wtf: Funny how our government seems to be more enterested in how many steriods baseball players are using, rather than trying to find a solution to ever growing violent state of our cities.:twitch: Until the problem with this "cancer" is solved it will only get worse,:eek: something needs to be done before it gets completely unmanagable and somebody at the "top" decides it can only be handled by "extreme" means.:shadedshu :mad:

tiys

Cooling Stock for now
Memory 2GB DDR2 800
Display(s) Acer 17" LCD
Audio Device(s) Onboard

Polaris573

Senior Moderator
Processor LGA 775 Intel Q9550 2.8 Ghz
Motherboard MSI P7N Diamond - 780i Chipset
Cooling Arctic Freezer
Memory 6GB G.Skill DDRII 800 4-4-3-5
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD 7850 2 GB PCI-E
Storage 1 TB Seagate 32MB Cache, 250 GB Seagate 16MB Cache
Display(s) Acer X203w
Case Coolermaster Centurion 5
Audio Device(s) Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Music
Power Supply OCZ StealthXStream 600 Watt
sarcasm

A form of irony in which apparent praise conceals another, scornful meaning. For example, a sarcastic remark directed at a person who consistently arrives fifteen minutes late for appointments might be, “Oh, you've arrived exactly on time!”