• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

The Argument Against "You Should've Used Google"

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
I think sometimes saying "Google it" is completely warranted. Sometimes it is not. Sometimes I like to say "Yahoo it" or "MSN it". You know when someone asks a question sometimes I know it and I give them the answer. Sometimes I don't know the answer and what do I do? I Google it! Sometimes it will take a lot of my time Googling stuff so someone can have their answer. Sometimes people ask questions that could be easily "Googled", but do not due to laziness. People have admitted it here. In that case the person asking the question is just wasting everyone's time and it just comes down to "Look at me, I'm asking a question". In those cases, I just tell them to go Google themselves and stick their MSN up their Yahoo's. But really, I don't mind Googling for others and generally if I find an answer to their question I tell them, all it took was a simple Google search, and perhaps next time they could find the answer faster an their own.

Merry Yahoo to you all!:toast:

imperialreign

System Name УльтраФиолет
Processor Intel Kentsfield Q9650 @ 3.8GHz (4.2GHz highest achieved)
Motherboard ASUS P5E3 Deluxe/WiFi; X38 NSB, ICH9R SSB
Cooling Delta V3 block, XPSC res, 120x3 rad, ST 1/2" pump - 10 fans, SYSTRIN HDD cooler, Antec HDD cooler
Memory Dual channel 8GB OCZ Platinum DDR3 @ 1800MHz @ 7-7-7-20 1T
Video Card(s) Quadfire: (2) Sapphire HD5970
Storage (2) WD VelociRaptor 300GB SATA-300; WD 320GB SATA-300; WD 200GB UATA + WD 160GB UATA
Display(s) Samsung Syncmaster T240 24" (16:10)
Case Cooler Master Stacker 830
Audio Device(s) Creative X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro PCI-E x1
Power Supply Kingwin Mach1 1200W modular
Software Windows XP Home SP3; Vista Ultimate x64 SP2
Benchmark Scores 3m06: 20270 here: http://hwbot.org/user.do?userId=12313
I think sometimes saying "Google it" is completely warranted. Sometimes it is not. Sometimes I like to say "Yahoo it" or "MSN it". You know when someone asks a question sometimes I know it and I give them the answer. Sometimes I don't know the answer and what do I do? I Google it! Sometimes it will take a lot of my time Googling stuff so someone can have their answer. Sometimes people ask questions that could be easily "Googled", but do not due to laziness. People have admitted it here. In that case the person asking the question is just wasting everyone's time and it just comes down to "Look at me, I'm asking a question". In those cases, I just tell them to go Google themselves and stick their MSN up their Yahoo's. But really, I don't mind Googling for others and generally if I find an answer to their question I tell them, all it took was a simple Google search, and perhaps next time they could find the answer faster an their own.

Merry Yahoo to you all!:toast:

that, good sir, is one of the funniest posts I've read on TPU over the last couple of months. :toast:

And I totally agree with your reasoning as well! :rockout: