• We've upgraded our forums. Please post any issues/requests in this thread.

The Asus ROG to have stretchable window

The standard edition, you can stretch the window as far wide(or lengthy) as you want, with the ROG skinned one, you can't - can you make this happen to the ROG skinned one too or not?

I guess this either got ignored or I wasn't being clear enough and overlooked as senseless spam to the forums...lets go again but with some illustrations as examples:

Untitled.png

Now, currently only vanilla standard UI has the ability to stretch the window but the ROG skin does not but I have illustrated an example where it *could* be able to stretch the window... I want to use the ROG skinned version but being not able to stretch the window to see all the details is a bit annoying....I would use the standard edition if there was an option to change skins, but there is not... So I now ask if you can kindly add an option to make the ROG skin stretchable so that I can enlarge the viewing area for more details OR integrate skins in the standard edition(therefore nullifying the download for the ROG skin and other skinned ones) and let the users pick which skin they want to use all the while still keeping the ability to stretch the windows as is...

Processor i7 4790
Motherboard Asrock Z97 Extreme 4
Cooling Corsair H-110i GTX
Memory 16 Gb kingston Hyper X
Video Card(s) Nvidia Reference GTX 970 x2
Storage C:\Samsung 850EVO 500Gb & Samsung 850 evo 250Gb
Display(s) Dell Ultra Sharp Widescreen 24" 1200P
Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Acrylic
Audio Device(s) Realtech Edition X1789,Ver2.78
Power Supply EVGA 220-G2-0650-Y1
Mouse Logitech G502 spectrum
Keyboard AZIO MRGB Kaith Blue
Software Win 10 Professional 64 bit
Benchmark Scores Congrats USA!! on the Travel Ban.....
I'm not able to stretch or resize gpuZ's windows.... either I'm the odd man out or you are. I've never known GPUZ to be resizable.

*edit*

i cant stretch the MAIN window. the sensor one can tho. never needed to tho, so thats likely why i never noticed.

I wonder if it's a brand thing.... meaning he's not allowed to mess with the branding from ROGo_O ??I don't know, just a thought

Last edited:
I'm not able to stretch or resize gpuZ's windows.... either I'm the odd man out or you are. I've never known GPUZ to be resizable.

*edit*

i cant stretch the MAIN window. the sensor one can tho. never needed to tho, so thats likely why i never noticed.

I wonder if it's a brand thing.... meaning he's not allowed to mess with the branding from ROGo_O ??I don't know, just a thought
⊙▂⊙*gasps* a reply!!!!?

´ー`

If the author replies, we shall find out....

Ah yes, well I use the senor page for my realtime passive visual indicators of things I want to know about my card(s), whether they're throttling due to heat or not enough juice or if the game is simply not optimized to have the card(s) running at 100% utilization.....