• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What are you playing?

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite
Cooling Eisbaer 240 + 140, EK Vector TUF
Memory 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury @ DDR4-3466
Video Card(s) Asus TUF RTX 3080 10GB OC
Storage ~4TB SSD + 6TB HDD
Display(s) Acer XV273K 4K120 + Lenovo L32p-30 4K60
Case Corsair 4000D Airflow White
Audio Device(s) Asus TUF H3 Wireless
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse Logitech MX518 + Asus TUF P1 mousepad
Keyboard Roccat Vulcan 121 AIMO
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores It runs Crysis remastered at 4K
For all the girly stuff that game has a really nice combat system IMHO. I loved it back in the day, the class/dress up approach. Was it FFX calibre? No, but in some ways it was also better. Combining stuff was at least far more interesting than the generic skills in FFX that were spread across a humongous grid and most characters shared or could get the same skills in some way.
I used to hate X-2 on my teens, but these days I love it. It's so different than X so that's why it was so "meh" when it came out.

But after I tried XIII and loved it, I realized that its mechanics are pretty damn similar, I wanted to give X-2 an another chance. And luckily I did. It's no way a popular opinion, but both X-2 and XIII belong to my favourite FF games. :laugh:

I need to oversoul Paragon first.. never been here before.

1650577967578.png

Processor Ryzen 5700x
Motherboard Gigabyte X570S Aero G R1.1 BiosF5g
Cooling Noctua NH-C12P SE14 w/ NF-A15 HS-PWM Fan 1500rpm
Memory Micron DDR4-3200 2x32GB D.S. D.R. (CT2K32G4DFD832A)
Video Card(s) AMD RX 6800 - Asus Tuf
Storage Kingston KC3000 1TB & 2TB & 4TB Corsair LPX
Display(s) LG 27UL550-W (27" 4k)
Case Be Quiet Pure Base 600 (no window)
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC1220-VB
Power Supply SuperFlower Leadex V Gold Pro 850W ATX Ver2.52
Mouse Mionix Naos Pro
Keyboard Corsair Strafe with browns
Software W10 22H2 Pro x64
For all the girly stuff that game has a really nice combat system IMHO. I loved it back in the day, the class/dress up approach. Was it FFX calibre? No, but in some ways it was also better. Combining stuff was at least far more interesting than the generic skills in FFX that were spread across a humongous grid and most characters shared or could get the same skills in some way.

@mechtech I don't know how deep you went into Grim Dawn yet, but the key to a strong build is sticking to a single or a pair of damage types. Including their damage-over-time variants in most cases. Build around that before picking your second class. For example, in the case of Soldier, you would say 'omg I need to go physical' but Shaman/Soldier might also find its melee properly bumped with, say, Bleeding which it shares across both classes. Not the best example because bleed is arguably the weakest or one of the weaker damage types to get, but you get the gist: your second class could relate or focus heavily on the damage type you want to focus on. For Shaman, the ones the tree supports most are Physical, Lightning, Vitality. HOWEVER. The key to maximizing damage output in Grim Dawn is not just stacking that selection of damage types properly - the key is conversion. Sets in Forgotten Gods take that to the next level as they create wild combinations where say an Occultist could pick Shaman and convert literally everything to Chaos damage, and Monster Infrequent items (found everywhere) can boost specific skills to the moon in a radically different damage type. So that is why the second class pick isn't fixed at all based on your first or even your playstyle. That said, in the beginning, without a stash full of crafting mats and nice pieces for levelling, the advice for Soldier is solid, because its an easy self-found combo that can get decent clear speed. If you want really decent clear speed, focus Vitality until you're past level 50 or until you get solid melee stuff, and spam Devouring Swarm, later add Wendigo Totem, or splash Lightning to move towards melee oriented Savagery and Primal Rage or Wind Devil.

Here is an example of those items that turn your skills into godly stuff. I happened to focus specifically on all Elemental damage... well... :) This single item just straight up triples a skill's potential if you have the right focus in damage types. (Yes, a Word of Pain build is viable... with its Aoe you can literally wipe a whole screen in one fell swoop, single target needs a range of other stuff on top)
View attachment 244449
Thanks. Not too far so far, maybe lvl 45 and as far as homestead, but ready to move forward from there. Started playing for fun and oblivious to everything else, so still need to pick a 2nd class and firgure out devotion points lol game can be pretty intense with all the options/possibilities, however I would say so far on normal I'm guessing one could probably just walk through the game and beat it without any issue w/o a 2nd class or any devotion skills. However I am guessing that becomes pretty important on higher difficulties? I have read about single damage type, but seen some others that suggest 2, just in case you run into something that it resistant to your one and only attack. As of now, main is 2H halberd with primal, since it has nice lightning, have swarm for more ranged and got the pet to help aggro. I think i have the 2nd class narrowed down to occultist or anarchist. Didn't know bleeding was one of the weaker ones. Been looking at cold and frost since end skills seem to have them as well as devotions.

@mechtech
here is latest version of lighting druid
i've respeced some of the skills and devotion points and got recipe drop for ultimate relic.
still have to farm ultos set
current base dps is ~87k and i see 200k+ crits on target dummies.
Thanks, just noticed your bar at the bottom. I didnt even realize you can put a special on left mouse click lol I still have a base/non-special for my left mouse.

I have, once again, been dipping into the 8bit gaming library. This time, playing Willow for the NES with a few hacks applied.

Willow-NoFlash_009.png
Willow-NoFlash_006.png

Title screens.
Willow-NoFlash_002.pngWillow-NoFlash_001.pngWillow-NoFlash_004.pngWillow-NoFlash_005.png
Fight with Bavmorda and the end.

The sound hack seems to have brought the high-pitched sound effect & music down to a less annoying level.

The No-Flash hack seems to have removed all the annoyingly over bright screen flashes when certain events in game happen. Much more enjoyable.

Been a while since I played this game. It was a fun revisit!

Just a tip, if any of you are going to take a go, use the Wiki!
It's a guide that doesn't hand-hold you through the game. The maps however are invaluable!

One tip, if you're not Level 16, Bavmorda WILL kick your ass! Don't say you weren't warned.

Last edited:

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
I have, once again, been dipping into the 8bit gaming library. This time, playing Willow for the NES with a few hacks applied.

View attachment 244467View attachment 244468
Title screens.

View attachment 244469View attachment 244470View attachment 244471View attachment 244472
Fight with Bavmorda and the end.

The sound hack seems to have brought the high-pitched sound down to a less annoying level.

The No-Flash hack seems to have removed all the annoyingly over bright screen flashes when certain events in game happen. Much more enjoyable.

Been a while since I played this game. It was a fun revisit!

Just a tip, if any of you are going to take a go, use the Wiki!
It's a guide that doesn't hand-hold you through the game. The maps however are invaluable!
Actually never heard of ths, I need to check this out. A Capcom game on NES is almost always a good game.

Actually never heard of ths, I need to check this out. A Capcom game on NES is almost always a good game.
Let's set expectations. It's not as popular an ActionRPG like Legend of Zelda or Crystalis. It has it's flaws. For example, hit detection is a bit wonky, the over & under world levels can spin you in circles and the storyline only loosely followed the movie plot.

However, the game has character and charm all it's own. The music is good, the challenge is there without being cheap or cheaty and the storyline has a good pace. Trust me on the Wiki guide, for the maps alone if you get lost(which is likely to happen). If you're one of those people who like a good hand to hand ActionRPG that requires you to explore and think your way through an experience, you will be delighted with Willow.

Last edited:

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Let's set expectations. It's not as popular an ActionRPG like Legend of Zelda or Crystalis. It has it's flaws. For example, hit detection is a bit wonky, the over & under world levels can spin you in circles and the storyline only loosely followed the movie plot.

However, the game has character and charm all it's own. The music is good, the challenge is there without being cheap or cheaty and the storyline has a good pace. Trust me on the Wiki guide, for the maps alone if you get lost(which is likely to happen). If you're one of those people who like a good hand to hand ActionRPG that requires you to explore and think your way through an experience, you will be delighted with Willow.
I have to admit that I often use maps for even modern RPGs on my 2nd monitor.. :laugh:

System Name Red Radiance l under construction
Processor 5800x
Motherboard x470 taichi
Cooling stock wrath
Memory TridentZ Neo rgb 3600mhz (2x8 kit)
Video Card(s) Sapphire Vega 64 nitro+
Storage 970 evo nvme
Display(s) lc27g75tq
Case tt core x5 tge
Audio Device(s) sennheiser's pc323d usb soundcard
Power Supply corsair AX860i
Mouse roccat burst pro
Keyboard roccat ryos mk fx
Software windows 10
Thanks, just noticed your bar at the bottom. I didnt even realize you can put a special on left mouse click lol I still have a base/non-special for my left mouse.
not all skills are settable on lmb but you can check which are with build calculator.
as for devotions check the points i've picked in my build and you'll figure out how they work pretty easy

Processor i7 8700k 4.6Ghz @ 1.24V
Motherboard AsRock Fatal1ty K6 Z370
Cooling beQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 3
Memory 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200/C16
Video Card(s) ASRock RX7900XT Phantom Gaming
Storage Samsung 850 EVO 1TB + Samsung 830 256GB + Crucial BX100 250GB + Toshiba 1TB HDD
Display(s) Gigabyte G34QWC (3440x1440)
Case Fractal Design Define R5
Audio Device(s) Harman Kardon AVR137 + 2.1
Mouse XTRFY M42
Keyboard Lenovo Thinkpad Trackpoint II
Software W10 x64
Thanks. Not too far so far, maybe lvl 45 and as far as homestead, but ready to move forward from there. Started playing for fun and oblivious to everything else, so still need to pick a 2nd class and firgure out devotion points lol game can be pretty intense with all the options/possibilities, however I would say so far on normal I'm guessing one could probably just walk through the game and beat it without any issue w/o a 2nd class or any devotion skills. However I am guessing that becomes pretty important on higher difficulties? I have read about single damage type, but seen some others that suggest 2, just in case you run into something that it resistant to your one and only attack. As of now, main is 2H halberd with primal, since it has nice lightning, have swarm for more ranged and got the pet to help aggro. I think i have the 2nd class narrowed down to occultist or anarchist. Didn't know bleeding was one of the weaker ones. Been looking at cold and frost since end skills seem to have them as well as devotions.

Yeah you can run normal rather easily with anything. Although you're now probably going into territory where you do need some game plan.
A secondary damage type to pass resistances is possible, but its more effective to chase other stats instead. Here's a link.

Occultist/Shaman would nudge you toward pet builds, not specifically melee, for Occultist melee is niche (and usually requires conversion of some type, complicated stuff) and statwise would nudge you towards some form of magical damage (Spirit raises magic damage, Occultist's main stat). Cold is not well supported in either tree. An Arcanist (in case you meant that instead of Anarchist) is a better choice if you want to move towards cold or lightning, and if your focus is more into the melee corner, Nightblade is a good pick for cold damage too; and that would also open up some Vitality and Bleed skills/effects that work with Shaman's skillsets. With that class combo, depending on where your main melee skill will come from, you'll be picking between 2H and dual wielding too. You could also check the build compendium I sent earlier to see some combinations that go in your preferred direction. But really, just pick what you feel interests you the most, and if all things start failing, roll a new character and go in stronger with lessons learned :) Its the way this game works ;)

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
Thanks. Not too far so far, maybe lvl 45 and as far as homestead, but ready to move forward from there.

Oh gods play on and then get the first DLC, it's really great. I would seriously back a Kickstarter proper RPG set in this universe.

Anyway, been trying my hand at Observer again and it feels really cool but I just can't get over that it's Old Man Rutger Hauer (as opposed to strangely intimidating Rutger Hauer) playing the main character. For some reason it doesn't add up for me.

System Name CID
Processor Ryzen 3600x
Motherboard X570 Steel Legend
Cooling Hydro on both gpu and cpu
Memory Corsair vengeance 32GB
Video Card(s) Asrock RX 6900XT
Storage Full SSD
Display(s) Sony 4k HDR display
Case Thermaltake Core X71 Black
Audio Device(s) Logitech Artemis 7.1 wireless
Power Supply Evga supernova 750G2
Mouse Logitech G600 White
Keyboard Corsair K70
Software Windows 10 64BIT
Elden ring has become one of my favorite open world games to date, the Witcher 3 is on that list because of the story but exploration wise, elden ring has down.

Frick

Fishfaced Nincompoop
System Name Black MC in Tokyo
Processor Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asrock B450M-HDV
Cooling Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2
Memory 2 x 16GB Kingston Fury 3400mhz
Video Card(s) XFX 6950XT Speedster MERC 319
Storage Kingston A400 240GB | WD Black SN750 2TB |WD Blue 1TB x 2 | Toshiba P300 2TB | Seagate Expansion 8TB
Display(s) Samsung U32J590U 4K + BenQ GL2450HT 1080p
Case Fractal Design Define R4
Audio Device(s) Line6 UX1 + some headphones, Nektar SE61 keyboard
Power Supply Corsair RM850x v3
Mouse Logitech G602
Keyboard Cherry MX Board 1.0 TKL Brown
VR HMD Acer Mixed Reality Headset
Software Windows 10 Pro
Benchmark Scores Rimworld 4K ready!
Decided to try and complete all the Monkey Island games. I don't think I've ever actually finished the second game, and the random puzzles in the fourth one are really horrible, but we'll see if I get to that point.

Oh hey no the first one, the remaster anyway, is really really annoying so I'll just go on the second.

Last edited:
System Name Work Computer | Unfinished Computer
Processor Core i7-6700 | Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard Dell Q170 | Gigabyte Aorus Elite Wi-Fi
Cooling A fan? | Truly Custom Loop
Memory 4x4GB Crucial 2133 C17 | 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3600 C26
Video Card(s) Dell Radeon R7 450 | RTX 2080 Ti FE
Storage Crucial BX500 2TB | TBD
Display(s) 3x LG QHD 32" GSM5B96 | TBD
Case Dell | Heavily Modified Phanteks P400
Power Supply Dell TFX Non-standard | EVGA BQ 650W
Mouse Monster No-Name $7 Gaming Mouse| TBD
XCOM 2. Did not even know that the genre existed, but it was free this week. Kind of like it.

System Name HP Compaq 8000 Elite CMT
Processor Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550
Motherboard Hewlett-Packard 3647h
Memory 16GB DDR3
Video Card(s) Asus NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 (fan-less)
Storage 2TB Micron SATA SSD; 2TB Seagate Firecuda 3.5" HDD
Display(s) Dell P2416D (2560 x 1440)
Power Supply 12V HP proprietary
Software Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Amnesia: Rebirth in adventure mode; it's free on EPIC this week.

Attachments

• Amnesia rebirth.jpg
    Amnesia rebirth.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 27
System Name Merc v8
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X670 Gaming X AX
Cooling Noctua NH-D15 with Arctic fans
Memory 2x16GB G.Skill Flare X F5-6000
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 3070 VENTUS 3X PLUS
Storage Solidigm P44 1TB, &2TB, Crucial MX500 2TB
Display(s) LG UltraGear 34GP950G-B
Case Caselabs Mercury S8
Audio Device(s) Some Schiit with Edifier S351DB
Power Supply Seasonic TX-750
Mouse Logitech G600
Keyboard Epomaker TH80 SE (Silent Red switches)
Software W11Pro
Playing Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem. At first I thought this will be boring, but it introduces new enemies, huge open areas and huge battles like OG SS games and some new fun weapons like laser railgun. Lots of fun. And the music in SS games never disappoints :rockout:played on Tourist difficulty because I don't want to click my mouse to death again :p

View attachment 243763
So I tried the game out and it has a small memory leak, did you notice that too? Performance dropped too after half an hour play it went from a steady 140 fps to half that.
Despite that it still is nostalgic fun, just skip the cut-scenes, and no music cause I like to hear death coming. :D

System Name I don't name my systems.
Processor i5-12600KF 'stock power limits/-115mV undervolt+contact frame'
Motherboard Asus Prime B660-PLUS D4
Cooling ID-Cooling SE 224 XT ARGB V3 'CPU', 4x Be Quiet! Light Wings + 2x Arctic P12 black case fans.
Memory 4x8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz
Video Card(s) Asus TuF V2 RTX 3060 Ti @1920 MHz Core/950mV Undervolt
Storage 4 TB WD Red, 1 TB Silicon Power A55 Sata, 1 TB Kingston A2000 NVMe, 256 GB Adata Spectrix s40g NVMe
Display(s) 29" 2560x1080 75 Hz / LG 29WK600-W
Case Be Quiet! Pure Base 500 FX Black
Audio Device(s) Onboard + Hama uRage SoundZ 900+USB DAC
Power Supply Seasonic CORE GM 500W 80+ Gold
Mouse Canyon Puncher GM-20
Keyboard SPC Gear GK630K Tournament 'Kailh Brown'
Software Windows 10 Pro
So I tried the game out and it has a small memory leak, did you notice that too? Performance dropped too after half an hour play it went from a steady 140 fps to half that.
Despite that it still is nostalgic fun, just skip the cut-scenes, and no music cause I like to hear death coming. :D

Serious Sam with no music, thats borderline heresy.
SS 1 and Second Encounter alone has one of my first top fav game soundtracks like Dunes a Grand Cathedral.:D

Uh I should really give SS 4 a second chance since I had various issues on my 1600x/RX 570 system but it should be better now I guess with my current specs + whatever patches meanwhile.
I'm a huge SS fan so not playing that kinda bothers me.:oops:

System Name Merc v8
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Case Caselabs Mercury S8
Mouse Logitech G600
Software W11Pro
Serious Sam with no music, thats borderline heresy.
SS 1 and Second Encounter alone has one of my first top fav game soundtracks like Dunes a Grand Cathedral.:D

Uh I should really give SS 4 a second chance since I had various issues on my 1600x/RX 570 system but it should be better now I guess with my current specs + whatever patches meanwhile.
I'm a huge SS fan so not playing that kinda bothers me.:oops:
:eek:Luckily we're all in context here:D

Okay, I'll add a bit of background music at low volume.

System Name Merc v8
Processor Ryzen 7800X3D
Case Caselabs Mercury S8
Mouse Logitech G600
Software W11Pro
Beyond All Reason, a free to play C&C clone. You can get it at beyondallreason.info

Zoomed out

And zoomed in

System Name Specs Last Update: 8/April/2024
Processor Intel Core i5 9400f 2.9GHz/4.0 Turbo (NoOC)
Motherboard Gigabyte Z370M D3H rev. 1.0
Cooling be quite! Dark Rock Slim 180W TDP (The Silent Wings 3 120mm Fan)
Memory Corsair Red Line 8x2 16GB 3000MHz (NoOC) DDR4-3000 15-17-17-35 (CMK16GX4M2B3000C15R) V1.35 ver 4.24
Video Card(s) NVIDIA GeForce MSI 980 Ti Golden Edition (NoOC)| Spare: GTX 650 Ti 1 GB
Storage Samsung 870 EVO 4 TB | Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB | Cold Backup: WDC Black 930 GiB WD1003FZEX
Display(s) Asus VG248QZ 1920x1080 144hz 24" (Current: 60hz)
Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC892
Power Supply Corsair 850W RMi
Mouse Logitech M187 wireless (First day of use 30-9-2021)
Keyboard Logitech K270 wireless
Software Windows 10 21H2 LTSC 2021 / Linux: Candidates: Bazzite - Linux MX - Tuxedo - Kubuntu
That is nothing like C&C. It is Total Annihilation style game. Which Supreme Commander got inspired by and this game too.
TA released in 26-9-1997 and there is a GOG version of it. The game is still good and fun to play. The missions and AI on them are tough and by no means a walk in the park like many C&C and Red Alert missions. Also, There many mods for it with extra missions.
(It is called Commander Pack because of expansions integration)

System Name main/SFFHTPCARGH!(tm)/Xiaomi Mi TV Stick/Samsung Galaxy S23/Ally
Processor Ryzen 7 5800X3D/i7-3770/S905X/Snapdragon 8 Gen 2/Ryzen Z1 Extreme
Motherboard MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk/HP SFF Q77 Express/uh?/uh?/Asus
Cooling Enermax ETS-T50 Axe aRGB /basic HP HSF /errr.../oh! liqui..wait, no:sizable vapor chamber/a nice one
Memory 64gb Corsair Vengeance Pro 3600mhz DDR4/8gb DDR3 1600/2gb LPDDR3/8gb LPDDR5x 4200/16gb LPDDR5
Video Card(s) Hellhound Spectral White RX 7900 XTX 24gb/GT 730/Mali 450MP5/Adreno 740/RDNA3 768 core
Storage 250gb870EVO/500gb860EVO/2tbSandisk/NVMe2tb+1tb/4tbextreme V2/1TB Arion/500gb/8gb/256gb/2tb SN770M
Display(s) X58222 32" 2880x1620/32"FHDTV/273E3LHSB 27" 1920x1080/6.67"/AMOLED 2X panel FHD+120hz/FHD 120hz
Case Cougar Panzer Max/Elite 8300 SFF/None/back/back-front Gorilla Glass Victus 2+ UAG Monarch Carbon
Audio Device(s) Logi Z333/SB Audigy RX/HDMI/HDMI/Dolby Atmos/KZ x HBB PR2/Edifier STAX Spirit S3 & SamsungxAKG beans
Power Supply Chieftec Proton BDF-1000C /HP 240w/12v 1.5A/4Smart Voltplug PD 30W/Asus USB-C 65W
Mouse Speedlink Sovos Vertical-Asus ROG Spatha-Logi Ergo M575/Xiaomi XMRM-006/touch/touch
Keyboard Endorfy Thock 75% <3/none/touch/virtual
VR HMD Medion Erazer
Software Win10 64/Win8.1 64/Android TV 8.1/Android 13/Win11 64
Benchmark Scores bench...mark? i do leave mark on bench sometime, to remember which one is the most comfortable. :o
aaaaaaannnddd i modded it until it crashed irremediably

Skyrim SE non AE 1059hrs: lots of kneeshots, lots of laugh with Inigo and Auri (pic 1 : here they are.... pic 2 : here they aren't, or is it... )
SkyrimSE 2021-05-25 13-44-47_proc.jpg20220115113611_1.jpg20220115114227_1.jpg

so i reinstalled it completely ... and forgot about AE update DAAAAAAAAAMN! oh well most of the mods i use are ported (aside nether's follower framework and some other dependent on .Net Script Framework)
yep 1.6.353.08 is AE, derp ...
20220422213108_1_proc.jpg
no ENB for now left AE right SE non AE (tho it's refreshing to see 60fps max instead of 48 :laugh: )
20220422215545_1_proc.jpgenb2021_5_25_12_55_00_proc.jpg
1146hrs total now since i updated to AE, i can't drop Skyrim it's my "eternal" love of that game

Song of the Green make the game crash :cry: trying to enter Auri's house/pod : CTD ...
F (not a fan of the meme ... but yeah ... )
20220114163105_1_proc.jpg
praying (Talos/Y'ffre only) for Waribiki/Merrigan to update it ... although i am fine with it, i can't thank her enough for the mod and the good time playing with it till now :)

oh well time for a fresh run involving "Legacy of the Dragonborn" and "The Lost City" (yeah i managed to keep me occupied and satisfied with LE and SE for a long time skiping major DLC sized mods ahah... )

also BethLauncher is "dead" and that's a good news ... finally managed to redeem my Doom Eternal key that gave me "unknown error" on bethesda website and launcher (even tho it was a CDkey for it)
on STEAM ... also whole re DL on Fo76 my rig will be on for a long time with my max DL rate :laugh:
beth'off.jpg

Last edited:
That is nothing like C&C. It is Total Annihilation style game. Which Supreme Commander got inspired by and this game too.
TA released in 26-9-1997 and there is a GOG version of it. The game is still good and fun to play. The missions and AI on them are tough and by no means a walk in the park like many C&C and Red Alert missions. Also, There many mods for it with extra missions.
(It is called Commander Pack because of expansions integration)
That is an excellent game pack. Very much worth the price of admission.

System Name °( ఠ ͟ʖ ఠ)°
Processor Intel | i7 _ 11700K | @ ~ 5GHz all | cooling ~ Thermal Grizzly CARBONAUT
Motherboard Asus | ROG Strix -- Z 590-E
Cooling Asus | ROG Ryujin 240 2* _Noctua F PPC °3000 | 4+1* _beQuiet_ Silent/Light Wings 3 °2200
Memory G Skill | Trident Z *RGB @ 4000_ | _15-15-15-36_ |
Video Card(s) Asus | ROG Strix -- RTX 3070Ti_ #OC Edition
Storage INTENSO 250GB *1, 500GB*1 | Samsung EVO 860 / 970 EVO plus| WDC WD40 |
Display(s) Alienware | AW3821DW _ 38" {3840*1600} wide - curved
Case be Quiet | DARK BASE PRO 900 --- _rev. 2 --- #Silver
Audio Device(s) Asus | ROG Throne - Qi_7.1 | LOGITECH_G560 Speaker (RGB)
Power Supply be Quiet | DARK Power PRO 12 __ 1200W *titanium
Mouse Razer | NAGA Trinity (19 buttons)
Keyboard Razer | Huntsman V2 analog | Razer Goliathus (RGB) black
VR HMD Razer | Kraken Ultimate HEADSET __7.1 THX ____| DX RACER - Gaming Leather Chair_____ VR?? is odd!
Software Windows 11 Pro
Benchmark Scores See signature URL
show off a bit, but not too long and too much. but it does feel good.
;) :cool:
Screenshot 2022-04-28 183240.png

just equipment level.. (server) rest comes later.
high heels smiling GIF

world below.
187 rank :oops:
Screenshot 2022-04-28 210228.png

Screenshot 2022-04-28 210121.png

I stopped at 100.000

Last edited:

Keullo-e

S.T.A.R.S.
System Name 4K-gaming
VR HMD Oculus Rift CV1
Software Windows 11 Pro
Still FF X-2, the only thing I'll do for now is to master all the abilities (Yuna has everything as I have one AP Egg, though not every Blue Bullet skill) and then I'll probably try to beat Paragon & Trema.

I want to play something else for a while after I'm done grinding.