• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

What will increase my Benchmarks?????

wolf

Performance Enthusiast
System Name MightyX
Processor Ryzen 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WiFi
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Memory 32GB DDR4 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Asus TUF RTX3080 Deshrouded
Storage WD Black SN850X 2TB
Display(s) LG 42C2 4K OLED
Case Coolermaster NR200P
Audio Device(s) LG SN5Y / Focal Clear
Power Supply Corsair SF750 Platinum
Mouse Corsair Dark Core RBG Pro SE
Keyboard Glorious GMMK Compact w/pudding
VR HMD Meta Quest 3
Software case populated with Artic P12's
Benchmark Scores 4k120 OLED Gsync bliss
As a couple have stated adding an Nvidia card for Physx is by far the easyest way to boost a vantage score, pop one in an emtpy slot, install drivers, run the hack and your done.

I use it as per my specs and its rock solid, and works great for all physx titles too.

Only thing I see is you need to install Windows 7 I'm pretty sure, and that in itself is a great step up from Vista.

System Name My Gaming System
Processor Intel i7 4770k @ 4.4 Ghz
Motherboard Asus Maximus VI Impact (ITX)
Cooling Custom Full System Water cooling Loop
Memory G.Skill 1866 Mhz Sniper 8 Gb
Video Card(s) EVGA GTX 780 ti SC
Storage Samsung SSD EVO 120GB - Samsung SSD EVO 500GB
Display(s) ASUS W246H - 24" - widescreen TFT active matrix LCD
Case Bitfenix Prodigy
Power Supply Corsair AX760 Modular PSU
Software Windows 8.1 Home Primeum
As a couple have stated adding an Nvidia card for Physx is by far the easyest way to boost a vantage score, pop one in an emtpy slot, install drivers, run the hack and your done.

I use it as per my specs and its rock solid, and works great for all physx titles too.

Only thing I see is you need to install Windows 7 I'm pretty sure, and that in itself is a great step up from Vista.

Well I completly agree with you on the fact of adding a Nvidia Physx Card will increase my card. I also plan as soon as Christmas is done to resume my upgrading...... Next on the list is a i7/i9 Motherboard and RAM, SSD and Raptor, Another 5870. All in this order.

I do have a copy of Windows 7 laying around. I just haven't got a chance too install it yet. My question for you is..... are you claiming that Windows 7 will increase your Benchmark Score? I might believe that because of less running programs in the background. But I didn't think it would make that much of a difference?

Oh Yeah and by the way I forgot to mention my new top Vantage score Tell me what you think :)! My new stable and permanent Overclock is Q9550@ 3.8 and 5870 900/1300 Congrats to Me!!! Even though on my last post I am capable of 4.0 GHZ or higher I am just Held back by my RAM!:(

Attachments

• New Vantage Bench.jpg
    New Vantage Bench.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 465

wolf

Performance Enthusiast
System Name MightyX
Processor Ryzen 5800X3D
Motherboard Gigabyte X570 I Aorus Pro WiFi
Cooling Scythe Fuma 2
Memory 32GB DDR4 3600 CL16
Video Card(s) Asus TUF RTX3080 Deshrouded
Storage WD Black SN850X 2TB
Display(s) LG 42C2 4K OLED
Case Coolermaster NR200P
Audio Device(s) LG SN5Y / Focal Clear
Power Supply Corsair SF750 Platinum
Mouse Corsair Dark Core RBG Pro SE
Keyboard Glorious GMMK Compact w/pudding
VR HMD Meta Quest 3
Software case populated with Artic P12's
Benchmark Scores 4k120 OLED Gsync bliss
My question for you is..... are you claiming that Windows 7 will increase your Benchmark Score? I might believe that because of less running programs in the background. But I didn't think it would make that much of a difference?

Well honestly I can vouch for it giving a specific point increase, however there are comparisons over the net and I would not be surprised to see than 7 beats Vista game performance by 1-5% odd, more what I mean is the operating systems are night and day, 7 is leaps and bounds ahead of Vista IMO, I love aero and all of its new features, the whole package is just so smooth and free flowing, and practically never messes me around at all.

it's so hard to explain man just install it, use it for a few weeks and pat yourself on the back.

Case Bitfenix Prodigy
Well honestly I can vouch for it giving a specific point increase, however there are comparisons over the net and I would not be surprised to see than 7 beats Vista game performance by 1-5% odd, more what I mean is the operating systems are night and day, 7 is leaps and bounds ahead of Vista IMO, I love aero and all of its new features, the whole package is just so smooth and free flowing, and practically never messes me around at all.

it's so hard to explain man just install it, use it for a few weeks and pat yourself on the back.

Well I am off for Christmas break...... I might just do that Thanks bud!

Case Bitfenix Prodigy

Hey I thought You were crazy bud.... I just wanted to tell you that I installed my copy of Windows 7 Home and I got an increase of about 700 GPU points and about 200CPU points and my overall score went up as well! That is a big Thanks Bud!