- Feb 3, 2019
- 728 (2.35/day)
- Chicago Land
|Processor||Lidless PGA 2700X|
|Motherboard||Asus B450-I Gaming|
|Memory||Corsair 3000nhz 13-15-15-15-32-53 2T|
|Video Card(s)||Asus strix GTX 980 OC|
|Display(s)||21" - 55"|
|Power Supply||Antec CP series 850w|
|Mouse||Razar Mamba Tournament Edition|
|Benchmark Scores||Max Cpu clock 7685Mhz FX-8300 WPrime 32m 2.886 seconds AMD 2700x|
Doom 3?? or Diablo 3?I was recently given an i3 platform (mobo+cpu) which I didn't thing could handle any modern game titles.
To my surprise I started with D3 and it ran flawlessly, from there I moved one to more recent/resource intensive games and it showed no slow downs, to the point where I have been playing KI and Dragon Ball FighterZ with no noticeable lag or frame drops (60+ fps on afterbuner) ... so why the need for an i5 ??? much less an i7
Here are the Diablo III System Requirements (Minimum)
- CPU: Intel Pentium D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (1.5 GB required for Windows Vista/Windows 7 users)
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 (Latest Service Packs)
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT or ATI Radeon X1950 Pro or better.
DB Fighter Z. Recommends i5???
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: AMD FX-4350, 4.2 GHz / Intel Core i5-3470, 3.20 GHz.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM.
- Graphics: Radeon HD 6870, 1 GB / GeForce GTX 650 Ti, 1 GB.