April 16th 2008
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- AMD Phenom X4 9600 Black Edition
- ASUS M3A32-MVP Deluxe 790FX
- Asetek Liquid AMD CPU Cooling
- OCZ Gold 8GB PC6400 DDR2/800
- Dual Sapphire HD3870 512MB
- ASUS PhysX P1 128MB
- 74GB Gaming WD Raptor 10K RPM
- 500GB SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16M Cache 7.2K RPM
- LG GGW-H20L 6X BLU-RAY
- 2x Benq FP222WH
- Creative Labs SB XFi Xtreme Audio 24-BIT PCI-Express
- NZXT PRC-1000 Watt
- Zalman ZM-MFC2
- Vista Ultimate x64
I know this is more of a tweak than a mod, but hey you gotta start somewhere! Removed all stock fans and replaced with red aluminium NorthQ's. Asetek LCLC Push/Pull mod. NZXT Zero Stock LED Replacements. Acrylic Etching...
The NZXT Zero is a tight case, not much room for cable management, I could have done better, but at least is gives me something to do in the future! The raptor has been encased in a Scythe Quiet Drive and the 500GB SATAII has been mounted on anti-vibration heat-dissapating rails. No overclocking as yet, only a week old!