September 1st 2008
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Intel Q6600 @ 3.375 GHZ 375x9
- EVGA 780i SLI Mobo
- Cooled by Tuniq Tower w/ Better Fan
- Crucial Balisitx 4x1 gb DDR2-1066
- 2x250gb WD 7200rpm HD's Raid 0
- ATI 4870
- 1x22" Widescreen LCD, 2x19" LCD.
- Coolermaster Case (modded)
- Lite-On Dvd Burner
- 850w PSU
- Creative Audigy
Overclock, Custom Paint, fan holes, handles, Window, wireing, case feet, internal lighting, front panel.
I made this case about 1 1/2 years ago, saw the forum and decided to post. First time posting case mods, been doing them for a while though. This was just a fun, non pro mod. :) enjoy.