The Deathtop v2.0
November 4th 2008
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Asus P5Q-E with a e8200 @ 3.4 GHz
- 4GB of Corsair Dominators
- 2x80GB 2.5" SataI HDD, 1x320GB Sata II HDD.
- Solo 3870x2 at stock for the moment with a 8600 GTS for back up.
- PSU is a Corsair 750W
- 2x 120mm front intake
- 2x 80mm side panel intake
- 1x 80mm top exhaust
- 1x 120mm rear exhaust
- Dominator Ram cooler= 3x 40mm @ 6k rmps!
- CPU is passively cooled with Coolermaster Hyper Z600
Pulled the two laptop HDD up in a single 5.25" drive bay for better air flow. Added another 120mm fan to provide better air flow on the 3870x2.
Wanting to mod the case to allow for better intake air flow. The current intake fans on the front are limited due to the case's crappy grill. Wanting to mod a dynamic air tunnel directly to the GPU's.