February 23rd 2006
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Intel P4 3.2 GHz 1MB cache 800fsb HT enabled
- 1GB Kingston matched pair DDR400 RAM
- Asus P4S800 Mobo (due for upgrade)
- Excalibur ATI 9800 PRO 128MB ram 256-bit
- 160GB maxtor 7200rpm 16mb ATA133 cache hard drive
- 2 x LG- DVD burners 16x dual layer
- 7.1 Dolby surround sound card
- 500w power supply (generic)
- 7x 80mm fans
I built this in 2 hours once I had all the peices and I am still looking for a few things to complete my machine, I am looking for some aluminium braided IDE cables, and I want to get a new motherboard, other than that a new GFX card in a month or so.