Update Cosmos Buffalo Rig
June 13th 2009
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- CM Cosmos S case
- Intel Skulltrail Motherboard
- Koolance Water blocks
- 2X ATI Sapphire HD4850 Cards Crossfire
- 4 GB DDR2 memory
- 1000W PSU
- 2 Velociraptors 300GB each.
- Danger Den Black Ice Xflow Radiator
- 1/2" ID UV black tubing w/UV orange
- forgot to order second set of nozzles.
- ordered Koolance pump/resevoir/front panel
- XIGMATEK XLF-F1253 120mm Case Fan (7)
- UV light and Orange LED
- MNPCTECH fan grill (paint/install)
Painted side panels with Krylon High Gloss black Paint cure time 2 weeks. Wet sanded to 2000GRIT 3M Rubbing Compound. 3M Hand Glaze. Still have to wait to put on the wax after 30 days. *** sanded thru paint on one side panel had to repaint. Installed fans, Dakota front panel mod, Started water cooling but have to wait for parts (sorry), lights, side window panel Smoke Acrylic, Installed MNPCTECH fan grill, had to put the Hard drives farther up to the front of the case. SORRY. Still not done yet.
I am Dakota native american..."Dakota" logo.