July 30th 2009
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Intel i7 965 Overclocked to 4.2 Mhz
- ASUS P6T6 WS Revolution
- 12GB Corsair DDR3 1600
- 2 VisionTek 4870x2 GPU's
- PC Power & Cooling 1200W ESA PSU
- LG Blue Ray W Light Scribe
- Xonar D2X PciE Sound Card
- Coolit Boreas MT & FreeZone Elite Cooling CPU
- 2 MTEC Control Moduals
- Koolance Exos 2.5 Cooling GPU's
- Thermaltake Xaser VI
This is everything moved over from the last case. What a difference it makes using a larger case. I changed the reservoir from being on top to a bay style(looks cleaner). Wire management is much easier as well, still nowhere near as nice as some of the modes I have seen on here.