April 10th 2011
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Intel i3 550 @ 4.8GHz 1.35v
- Asus P55 Maximus III Gene
- XSPC 240 Rad / XSPC RASA CPU / Swiftech MCW80 GPU / XSPC 750 Dual Bay Res + Pump
- 2 x 2GB G.Skill DDR3-1600 @ 2000 CAS8 with Arctic-Cooling AC heatspreader
- Sapphire HD6950 unlocked to HD6970bios @ 1.15v
- Corsair F60 SSD / 1TB Seagate HDD SATA2
- External Samsung 8x DVD-RW
- Creative X-fi XtremeMusic
- Corsair HX620
- Modded Lian-li PC-A04b
Created bigger cutout in 5.25 bay for thicker rad, - powdercoat black, acrylic window, PSU cover, replace the stock case feet, replaced front LEDs, modded GPU sinks, modded fans, made backplate for sound card, FTW sleeves without heatshrinks..
Didn't go for a full coverage block since I upgrade my video card quite often and I want a block that I can use on future ones, budget is also tight, hehehe... :)