Ol'skool AGP rig
May 5th 2011
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
This user's other mods:
- Prescott 3.0E @3.6Ghz Stock vcore
- DFI865PE motherboard
- Palit Nvidia 6800GS @ 450/1200
- 2x1Gb Kingston DDR400 @384Mhz (2.5-3-3-7)
- Aeolus (Deepcool) Stormfighter CPU heatsink
- 300w E-View PSU (18A 12v rail)
- CM Elite 310 case with CCFLs, Musketeer 2, 3 x 12cm CM fans
- Samsung DVD & hard drives
- Sony floppy
Ol'skool 2004 P4 still feels pretty fast and smooth. Plays anything from it's era- Far Cry, FEAR, HL2, LOtR:TBfME, etc at 1280x1024 max settings. 4Ghz capable but the rise in voltage and heat required is not worth it, so 3.6ghz @ stock vcore is what it runs 24/7. Before you ask- no this is not my main rig. Just an old system that is still enjoyable to own and use.