July 25th 2012
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Case: Lian-Li PC-V1000
- MB: Asus Sabertooth X58
- CPU: Intel i7 950
- Mem: 12 GB DDR3
- VGA: 2x HD6970 CF
- HDD: Corsair 120 GB SSD
- PSU: Corsair HX850
- Heatkiller 3.0 (CPU
- Koolance GPU-200 (chipset)
- Koolance MVR-100 (mosfet 1)
- Koolance MVR-40 (mosfet 2)
- Alphacool NexXxoS ATXP 6970 (x2)
- Alphacool NexXxoS ATXP Back plate (x2)
- Alphacool Laing DDC 10W
- Alphacool Laing DDC Silent Box
- Magicool Hexa Radiator 720mm
- Phobya Balancer 250 black nickel (x2)
- Masterkleer 13/10mm (3/8"ID) white
- Tygon R3400 13/10mm (3/8"ID) black
Every fan in the case removed. Only other mod to the case is the in/out for the tubing.
The aim was to get an as silent computer as possible. No fans allowed in the case and the external water cooling is tucked away under my desk so the fan noice is reduced to a minimum. This machine is more silent then a toaster... almost!