September 16th 2012
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- 950 CPU Cores (AMD & Intel mixed)
- 6 TB of RAM
- 220 Local disks all flavour
- 46TB Disks in SAN (FC, SAS, SSD, SATA)
- 1440 1GB LAN-Ports
- 192 10GB LAN- / FCoE-Ports
- 286 FibreChannel-Ports
- 240 Kilowatts water-cooled APC-InRow chillers
- 0.5 Megawatts @ 26m2 possible power in extended design
Optimized HEC (Hot Aisle Containment) case, modified with extended cable-management, magnet-locked roof for easy opening and access to the cables, optimized light for a cool ambiance. All is surrounded by fire-protection glass (1hr fire ressistance), fire-protection by gas. The case can only be accessed after passing biometry systems.
I've started 2004 with a case mod and ended with a huge case mod for all my HW stuff in 2012.