Silverstone PS05 Autobot
December 24th 2012
Please register on the forums & login to vote.
- Intel G41
- Processor Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.9GHz Plus NZXT HAVIX 140 CPU Cooler
- Memory 4GB RAM
- Hard Drive 499 GB Total
- Video Card NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250
- Monitor Samsung 19"
- 5.1surround Creative inspire M5300
- Keyboard Razor Lycosa mirror
- Mouse logitech g5
- Mouse Surface Razor golithus
- Computer Case SilverStone P05(modified)
RHS Side panel of the casing is cuted and fixed with an arclyc clear window and autobot logo. ordinary processor cooler is taken off and NZXT HAVIX 140 cooler is fixed. Gold color RAM coolers are used to get some extra cooling. In casing is lighten up with an led strip. The front panel of the casing is given an autobot face like fins effect,made out of arclyc sheet. An secon autobot logo is fixed in the face of the casing with an led cooling fan to give an gloving effect to the logo. Table is made by me out of only 0.8mm glass,no screws used and it is stable as an normal table.Two red neon lights used to light the table.
Thanks goes to silverstone for their great casing. NZXT for the cooler. which their products gave me a good look for my mod.